It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

cecil: hanging is never a good thing unless it's with friends ;)
or just being one of those guys with a massive sausage...
cecil: hanging is never a good thing unless it's with friends ;)
Sachys: or just being one of those guys with a massive sausage...
Or like bananas LOL.
gixgox: I offer for
grabs:
genkicolleen: Please give the above post a +1, everyone -- gixgox just gave away four games -- he deserves a high-rated post, at the very least ;D
... blushing...
Post edited February 20, 2015 by gixgox
Sachys: or just being one of those guys with a massive sausage...
cecil: Or like bananas LOL.
Thats for the veggie crowd...
cecil: Or like bananas LOL.
Sachys: Thats for the veggie crowd...
LOL. BTW where did your awesome avatar come from?
cecil: LOL. BTW where did your awesome avatar come from?
awesome o_o ; it's just a scary one .....:P
Sachys: Thats for the veggie crowd...
My own work
Sachys: My own work
That makes it even more awesome :)
madth3: A Blue Coin purchase, I think.

I made a search on this thread for references on Combat Cats. :)
Excellent detective work there! Nice to know that the forum remembers the facts, even when I don't. :)

madth3: Oh, and that's a very good deal on Eldritch. I'm not a fan of rogue-like games but Eldritch's been fun.
Glad to hear you're enjoying that one!
The only thing that turns me off about Eldritch (if it's the right game I'm remembering) is the 90's graphics. I hate to be a graphics snob, but... idk.
Leucius: The only thing that turns me off about Eldritch (if it's the right game I'm remembering) is the 90's graphics. I hate to be a graphics snob, but... idk.
It's a deliberate stylistic choice by the devs, but yes, that doesn't mean you have to like it. :)

I was dubious about the graphics myself at first. But as I played through I actually found that they accent the creepiness of the game. The sound works very well in making you uncomfortable, and having these almost cartoonish beings pursue you gradually becomes something you dread. The immersiveness of the game, and the tension of navigating the claustrophobic spaces, ultimately make the game better than the sum of its parts.
Leucius: The only thing that turns me off about Eldritch (if it's the right game I'm remembering) is the 90's graphics. I hate to be a graphics snob, but... idk.
IAmSinistar: It's a deliberate stylistic choice by the devs, but yes, that doesn't mean you have to like it. :)

I was dubious about the graphics myself at first. But as I played through I actually found that they accent the creepiness of the game. The sound works very well in making you uncomfortable, and having these almost cartoonish beings pursue you gradually becomes something you dread. The immersiveness of the game, and the tension of navigating the claustrophobic spaces, ultimately make the game better than the sum of its parts.
Ah. I'll keep that in mind, then :)
IG Friday Special bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/friday

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Gravity Badgers
Syberia
Gentlemen
Cubot

Pay $2.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games and save OVER 96% before price increases!

Unhack
Point Perfect
Beyond Space
The Ship: Murder Party
CreaVures
KAMI
Steel Storm; Burning Retribution
Syberia II
Still Life
Blinding Dark
triock: IG Friday Special bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/friday

Pay $1 or more to get these Steam games!

Gravity Badgers
Syberia
Gentlemen
Cubot

Pay $2.99 or more to get this bundle full of Steam games and save OVER 96% before price increases!

Unhack
Point Perfect
Beyond Space
The Ship: Murder Party
CreaVures
KAMI
Steel Storm; Burning Retribution
Syberia II
Still Life
Blinding Dark
Their platform support indicators are a little F-ed up on there. They show Syberia II as Windows/Mac/Linux, I just checked Steam, it's windows only.

Edit: That's a pretty nice bundle for only $3. That catch will be finding people that don't already have a bunch of the games. I've already got 8 out of the 14, so I'll probably pass.
Post edited February 20, 2015 by hummer010
Puzzle bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/puzzle-bundle/

What has 8 challenging Steam games and costs just $2.49? A: The Puzzle Bundle!

Puzzler World
Puzzler World 2
Lexica
ReignMaker
School Bus Fun
Dungeon of Elements
Millie
IGT Slots Paradise Garden