It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Late February Bundle from LazyGuys Bundle

$2.99 for 11 games on Desura and Greenlight (Two are already on Steam)

- SheHe (greenlit)
- HassleHeart (Steam)
- Barter Empire (Steam)
- Koala Kids (greenlit)
- StarTag (greenlit)
- Stoorm
- An Imp? A Fiend!
- Shin Samurai Jazz
- Atonement: Scourge of Time
- Polyology
- Global Conflicts: World
There are a couple of games here that I have looked at and want to try.

:(
Polyology looked immediately interesting.

I downloaded the free demo on Desura. It's a mostly unadorned 2D block-shoving game, and yet, I experienced massive slowdown on the menu screen. Playing in a window on "fastest" video option improved this. Perhaps the full version is reasonably optimized.

Push similar blocks together into a group and they disappear. Entertaining enough for the few levels I played. Later levels feature blocks that switch places with you rather than slide. I soon found the logic for how clustered blocks switch places to be unsatisfying. The demo seems to feature a set of example levels from the full version, so perhaps some of the missing levels make this logic clearer.

I don't think I'm interested in pursuing the game further. If the screens and video appeal, though, download the demo here:
http://www.desura.com/games/polyology
madth3: Late February Bundle from LazyGuys Bundle

- SheHe (greenlit)
- HassleHeart (Steam)
- Barter Empire (Steam)
- Koala Kids (greenlit)
- StarTag (greenlit)
- Stoorm
- An Imp? A Fiend!
- Shin Samurai Jazz
- Polyology
Looks like 5 are Mac compatible but are any of them any good? Only know much about HassleHearts
Post edited February 27, 2015 by cecil
Interesting, I'll probably to try a LazyGuys bundle this time.
There's way too many bundles these days : /
budejovice: More like Humble Weekly Made My Microsoft, amirite? I caught the PWYW in a freefall and went in.
I think this was due to an exploit found by a redditor. People were just one centing the base tier to get additional Influent language packs.

- SheHe (greenlit)
- HassleHeart (Steam)
- Barter Empire (Steam)
- Koala Kids (greenlit)
- StarTag (greenlit)
- Stoorm
- An Imp? A Fiend!
- Shin Samurai Jazz
- Polyology
This looks like a very nicely curated bundle, I'm assuming they all have DRM-Free downloads? How do the downloads work from lazyguysbundles? Is it like humble where they serve the installers from their server through http?
Post edited February 27, 2015 by the.kuribo
budejovice: More like Humble Weekly Made My Microsoft, amirite? I caught the PWYW in a freefall and went in.
the.kuribo: I think this was due to an exploit found by a redditor. People were just one centing the base tier to get additional Influent language packs.

- SheHe (greenlit)
- HassleHeart (Steam)
- Barter Empire (Steam)
- Koala Kids (greenlit)
- StarTag (greenlit)
- Stoorm
- An Imp? A Fiend!
- Shin Samurai Jazz
- Polyology
the.kuribo: This looks like a very nicely curated bundle, I'm assuming they all have DRM-Free downloads? How do the downloads work from lazyguysbundles? Is it like humble where they serve the installers from their server through http?
They only provide keys via email. This is the 2nd one I have been around for and was happy to grab both. They do seem a bit more thoughtful re: curation.

EDIT: If you're a Steam user, they also email you directly (and quickly it seems) with keys once a game is greenlit.
Post edited February 27, 2015 by budejovice
budejovice: They only provide keys via email. This is the 2nd one I have been around for and was happy to grab both. They do seem a bit more thoughtful re: curation.

EDIT: If you're a Steam user, they also email you directly (and quickly it seems) with keys once a game is greenlit.
Ah OK, thanks for the info. I just checked each of the games on Desura and they are all DRM-Free, in case any one was wondering.
Indie Game Stand
New Daily game is Race The Sun
I recommend it if anyone was on the fence and doesn't already have it from a prior bundle :)
skeletonbow: As far as I'm aware, the only way to know if a Steam key works no matter how old it is, is to try to redeem it. Having said that, I have Steam keys that are over 2 years old and I have recently redeemed some with no problems. I have never encountered a case in which I bought a Steam key either from a legitimate storefront nor a bundle in which the key later expired before I redeemed it, and I'm unaware of any incidence in which that has ever happened for anyone other than perhaps time-limited promotion codes for freebie games or similar such as the extra bonus keys that came along with Insurgency in a recent bundle, where you got Insurgency with the bundle with no time limit on it, but it magically came with 3 extra bonus keys for your friends that did have an expiry date on them.

*snip*
I should add to this; I have come across keys that have not worked that I have definitely not used, and after contacting support for the bundle site, they have emailed me keys. Most major bundle sites have very good support. Speaking of which, IndieGala has failed to get back to me about not getting an extra happy hour bundle, so I'll have to hound them again. In the past they have given me an extra bundle or two when they have stuffed up. In this case, it might be my error as I may have had the page open for ages before purchasing the bundle.

pigdog: Sniper Elite Nazi Zombies 2

£2.50 on GG. Steam only
Or US$3.75 (3750 blue coins) on the US GG site
Civilization V: A Brave New World 75% off, $7.47 at DL Gamer for the next 15 days or until keys run out. I can verify that the site is legit.
Many games -75% off in the anniversary promo on DotEmu.
The-Business: Many games -75% off in the anniversary promo on DotEmu.
Especially notable are the awesome prices on Silmarils games, a few more of which should be here on GOG (Transarctica, Deus, even Metal Mutant).
IAmSinistar: Especially notable are the awesome prices on Silmarils games, a few more of which should be here on GOG (Transarctica, Deus, even Metal Mutant).
Just noticed that they added the following Nordic games to their catalog:

Black Mirror 1+2+3
Painkiller Overdose
Red Faction 1+2
Summoner
The Guild II Renaissance

None of them is, of course, discounted, but I thought of mentioning it, as it was a while ever since their last release.