It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

New Indie Royale Bundle :

http://www.indieroyale.com/

They also have a new Daily Royale :

http://www.dailyroyale.com/
Tarnicus: Defender's Quest on HB 75% off at $3.75 Of note is that it includes a GOG key as well as a Steam key. Defender's Quest on GOG

Edit: limited time deal that ends in just over 5 hours
Coelocanth: That's actually 5 days. :)
I blame Days of Our Lives for my confusion: "Like sands in the hourglass, so are the days of our lives" :P
trusteft: Has anyone seen the X bundle (of the x beyond the frontier fame) sold drm-free anywhere else other than GG? Perhaps on sale too? I am obviously not talking about the Steam version since I am looking for the drm-free version. I already have it on optical discs/retail, but I wish I have it on download too for safety reasons.
If you have the retail versions you should be able to register the cd jeys and download the drm free version from egosoft (far as I remember).
trusteft: Has anyone seen the X bundle (of the x beyond the frontier fame) sold drm-free anywhere else other than GG? Perhaps on sale too? I am obviously not talking about the Steam version since I am looking for the drm-free version. I already have it on optical discs/retail, but I wish I have it on download too for safety reasons.
Sachys: If you have the retail versions you should be able to register the cd jeys and download the drm free version from egosoft (far as I remember).
If that is the case, you just saved me 40 euros, thanks.
Sachys: If you have the retail versions you should be able to register the cd jeys and download the drm free version from egosoft (far as I remember).
trusteft: If that is the case, you just saved me 40 euros, thanks.
I'm certainly sure it was the case before - and also sure a good few people redeemed their keys from steam that way after the humble X bundle.
Sachys: I'm certainly sure it was the case before - and also sure a good few people redeemed their keys from steam that way after the humble X bundle.
You can't download the whole game from Egosoft. However you can download a Steam-free executable.
Make an iso from your disc and store it on Dropbox or somesuch.
On GreenmanGaming

<span class="bold">The Banner Saga</span> (regular and Deluxe) has -75%

<span class="bold">The Book of Unwritten Tales</span> have -90%

<span class="bold">Tales From the Borderlands</span> has -10%

<span class="bold">Guardians of Middle Earth</span> (game and bundles) have -75%

Don't forget to check the 20% coupon in their page (It might not apply for certain games)

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Sims Mega Bundle on BundleStars

$3.99 for nine games and 3 DLC

- Woodcutter Simulator 2013 Gold Edition
- Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming
- Professional Farmer 2014
- Professional Farmer 2014 - Good Ol' Times DLC
- Professional Farmer 2014 - America DLC
- Agricultural Simulator 2013
- Skyscraper Simulator
- Airport Simulator 2014
- Towtruck Simulator 2015
- Mining & Tunneling Simulator
- Warehouse and Logistics Simulator
- Warehouse & Logistics Simulator: Hell's Warehouse DLC
Post edited December 17, 2014 by madth3
wanderer_27: New Indie Royale Bundle :
Let's flesh this out:

The Debut 22 Bundle

$1.66 and growing for seven DRM-Free games (All on Desura and on Greenlight)

East Tower - Akio (Win, Mac)
Star-Twine (Win)
Cruel Arena (Win)
Bit Shifters (Win)
Bomb the Monsters! (Win)
StarNomad (Win, Mac)
Make it Indie! (Win, Mac, Linux)
Post edited December 17, 2014 by madth3
wanderer_27: New Indie Royale Bundle :
madth3: Star-Twine (Win)
That one looks interesting. I'm a sucker for a good abstract game.
wanderer_27: They also have a new Daily Royale :

http://www.dailyroyale.com/
And that's Survivor Squad for $0.89, for those that don't have it already.

As for the IR, we have a
East Tower - Visual Novel
Star-Twine - Says RTS, but sounds a bit like Tower Defense RTS
Cruel Arena - Zombie Survival in a box
Bit Shifters - looks like a 3D platformer
Bomb the Monsters! - physics game
StarNomad - 2D top down homage to Wing Commander / Elite / Escape Velocity / etc - according to them
Make it Indie! -a meta game. A game about making games (sim? VN? movie? the world may never know!) The description does little to enlighten potential customers.

Somebody needs to talk to Indie Royale about colors. Black on Dark Blue is really hard to read.
Post edited December 17, 2014 by PincushionMan
superfun oldschool inspired game very (addictive) 90% off

price 0.90

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/pixeljunk-shooter/
high rated
Sir.Braka: superfun oldschool inspired game very (addictive) 90% off

price 0.90

http://www.bundlestars.com/store/pixeljunk-shooter/
^Steam only via bundlestars.

If anyone here still needs PJS and has 100+ rep (meaning: I've seen you around), PM me for a GOG copy.
Groupees Community 4 bundle is up with... some weird stuff... for a buck.
pablodusk: Groupees Community 4 bundle is up with... some weird stuff... for a buck.
What, you're not into this? :

Curvy, sassy Jessica Hart is a ghostwriter for the rich and powerful. She’ll do whatever it takes to get the real story and satisfy her client. But her new job has a twist–her publisher wants her to destroy the billionaire this time.
Logan Grant is a financial whiz, a stock market genius, and handsome, too. Every moment of his life is planned and controlled, except meeting Jessica. She gets under his skin in ways no other woman has. If only he could trust her . . .
Jessica will do anything to unlock Logan’s mystery, even if it means playing a risky sexual game with the billionaire. But some lines once crossed can never be uncrossed.

SHADDUP N TAKE MAH MONEY!!!!