It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

budejovice: Groupees' Bundle In A Box 2 starts in 24 hours. Reservable - $2. https://groupees.com/biab2
HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the heads up, it'd appear that the Bundle In A Box is the only Groupees bundle to always have DRM-free versions for all games. I hope it remains as interesting as it usually was, and doesn't decline like most Groupees bundles.
I barfed up my $2 LIKE A SUCKA.

All DRM-free though... hard to lose at that price, I think. :)

PS: I was playing "Train of Afterlife" from the last one the other day. If that's a visual novel... yeah, not so amazing, lol.
budejovice: Groupees' Bundle In A Box 2 starts in 24 hours. Reservable - $2. https://groupees.com/biab2
HypersomniacLive: Cheers for the heads up, it'd appear that the Bundle In A Box is the only Groupees bundle to always have DRM-free versions for all games. I hope it remains as interesting as it usually was, and doesn't decline like most Groupees bundles.
Aren't Build a Greenlight bundles always DRM free as well?
Tarnicus: Aren't Build a Greenlight bundles always DRM free as well?
Almost - space empires 4x required you to activate the game through the desura client with a key (one you could only get through the client) even though it was listed as DRM free.
You're most likely right, but the purpose of the Build a Greenlight bundles is not to offer interesting DRM-free games, it''s to push enough votes to get the games on Steam. They always feel like "hey, look we're on Greenlight, we hope this bundle will get us enough votes to make it, and in return everyone gets a Steam key"; Groupees are doing so many and so often, that it's hard to find something interesting in them. The Bundle in A Box was my favourite, they used to do curated, themed bundles, and not just the kind that Groupees does. That's why I'm concerned about a possible decline, and the fact that the second bundle is coming so soon after the first one, is a bit worrisome, at least to me.
Gamestop is having quite a sale: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/pc

I've noticed Duke Nukem Forever physical copy for 0.69 USD ! and Borderlands 2 for download 2.99 USD.
misteryo: Gamestop is having quite a sale: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/pc

I've noticed Duke Nukem Forever physical copy for 0.69 USD ! and Borderlands 2 for download 2.99 USD.
not for the UK (note: when visiting gamestop.com, I am given a selection of different regional stores to boot).
misteryo: Gamestop is having quite a sale: http://www.gamestop.com/browse/pc

Sachys: not for the UK (note: when visiting gamestop.com, I am given a selection of different regional stores to boot).
Bummer!
Sachys: not for the UK (note: when visiting gamestop.com, I am given a selection of different regional stores to boot).
misteryo: Bummer!
YARP!

yet to see a gamestop deal like that offered outside the USA actually.
HypersomniacLive: You're most likely right, but the purpose of the Build a Greenlight bundles is not to offer interesting DRM-free games, it''s to push enough votes to get the games on Steam. They always feel like "hey, look we're on Greenlight, we hope this bundle will get us enough votes to make it, and in return everyone gets a Steam key"; Groupees are doing so many and so often, that it's hard to find something interesting in them. The Bundle in A Box was my favourite, they used to do curated, themed bundles, and not just the kind that Groupees does. That's why I'm concerned about a possible decline, and the fact that the second bundle is coming so soon after the first one, is a bit worrisome, at least to me.
I was wondering about that myself, I know the BiaB team handed the franchise with some level of involvement remaining - I wonder if it consists mainly of granting spirit or actual curating of some sort (while I guess Groupees takes over finalizing the deals and other logistics).
HypersomniacLive: You're most likely right, but the purpose of the Build a Greenlight bundles is not to offer interesting DRM-free games, it''s to push enough votes to get the games on Steam. They always feel like "hey, look we're on Greenlight, we hope this bundle will get us enough votes to make it, and in return everyone gets a Steam key"
Funny that you said this...
:-)

The Greenlight Bundle has 6 Greenlight games for $2.49
Niggles: Has Desura had a xmas sale at all?
Does anyone else get an 'access denied' when trying to download Desura installers via browser? I can't access any of my games. The demo links and whatnot seem to work just fine for browser direct downloads. It's only the game installers that are inaccessible... Does Desura now require the use of their client? =(
Niggles: Has Desura had a xmas sale at all?
JaqFrost: Does anyone else get an 'access denied' when trying to download Desura installers via browser? I can't access any of my games. The demo links and whatnot seem to work just fine for browser direct downloads. It's only the game installers that are inaccessible... Does Desura now require the use of their client? =(
Have you tried another browser?
realkman666: Have you tried another browser?
Sadly, it's not the browser. I'm hoping Desura support will solve the problem, so I'll have to wait and see.
Post edited December 24, 2014 by JaqFrost
realkman666: Have you tried another browser?
JaqFrost: Sadly, it's not the browser.
:/

Let me try.

They all work for me in Firefox.
Post edited December 24, 2014 by realkman666
GreenmanGaming has the Tomb Raider Collection at -80%.
If you know someone who has missed this games and the voucher works, I think it's a good deal.