It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Up to 95% off #Steam games on last day of Kalypso Sale Airline Tycoon 2, Ziro & more) http://bstars.co/kalypso
No time to spot the deals though, so do me a favor and report back if you find anything good enough to mention :)
BlackThorny: Where was it you saw it DRM-Free on sale, at that one time?
It was indeed. I got it from HB during a massive price reduction. Along with The Bridge, one of the best games I've ever gotten from there.
penumbren: Another one is Eldritch, on sale for $1.94.
IAmSinistar: Highly recommended. Don't let the graphics fool you, it's deep and hard.
Thanks for the recommendation - sometimes it takes 50 prods or so to penetrate my brain, but I've just bought this.
Had a few seconds to mention http://www.greenmangaming.com/deal-of-the-day/ is Gauntlet at 50% and as as a 4 pack.
Tomorrow will be King's Bounty Dark Side

Also it seems they have a new voucher, valid until 3.11.2014 Not sure if it means Halloween sale is over (I thought there is still one more day?)
amok: And everything Painkiller is -90% at GG also - http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=killerspecial
Same 90% discount is also available on GamesRepublic (flat-priced btw), Steam and GreenManGaming.
Niggles: Thanks for the heads up. Hadnt bought anything from them for a longtime - and lets be honest, there past few sales have been pretty..... ordinary..:)
This is also true, since Tony moved up in the hierarchy that the deals have been... pathetic (compared with the ones in the past).

But has this restriction been confirmed anywhere else? I find it weird not seeing anywhere else and i do need those psn cards... :'(

-----

PC Gamer + BundleStars are giving away Weird Worlds (if you have a Twitter account)
Sunless Sea is on sale at the Humble Store as part of their Halloween sale. It's still in Early Access but gets frequent updates. It comes with a Steam key and a DRM-free copy. (Disclaimer: I've played Fallen London/Echo Bazaar for years but do not actually own SS... yet.)

Other games include Dead Island GOTY, The Binding of Isaac Wrath of the Lamb, Painkiller Collection, State of Decay, The Long Dark, Amnesia: The Dark Descent, Darkwood, the FEAR games, Wayward Manor, Alan Wake and AW:AN, Deadly Premonition, Darksiders Franchise Pack, Dead Island: Riptide Complete edition, Killing Floor, System Shock 2, Sir You Are Being Hunted, Limbo, and The Fall.
penumbren: Sunless Sea
not much of a discount really. shame.
penumbren: Sunless Sea
Sachys: not much of a discount really. shame.
That's pretty much why I don't own it yet. :( I'm a huge fan of the world-building and writing that Failbetter's done for FL, but SS is priced a bit high for me, as it's not a game I'd play constantly. I don't have so much game budget that I can drop $12-20 for games that I might only play occasionally.
Sachys: not much of a discount really. shame.
penumbren: That's pretty much why I don't own it yet. :( I'm a huge fan of the world-building and writing that Failbetter's done for FL, but SS is priced a bit high for me, as it's not a game I'd play constantly. I don't have so much game budget that I can drop $12-20 for games that I might only play occasionally.
i think for me its the fact its an early access game - I understand the devs need money to help finish it, but I cant part so much cash for something as yet unfinished - and in some cases are never finished. its a bit like the bundle taint on games - once they've been bundled, you know you'll never buy at full whack.
Sachys: i think for me its the fact its an early access game - I understand the devs need money to help finish it, but I cant part so much cash for something as yet unfinished - and in some cases are never finished. its a bit like the bundle taint on games - once they've been bundled, you know you'll never buy at full whack.
True. In this case, EA doesn't bother me because I know that the devs are completely dedicated to it - I followed the lead up to the Kickstarter and I've followed the dev work since - but I know that's a huge turnoff for a lot of people. If it gets below $10, I'll probably be willing to snag it. I believe they're planning ongoing content updates even after it's complete, as they seem to be working on it similarly to FL, which gets regular content updates.
evolve for roughly usd 5-6 usd indonesia steam store (i cant buying it anymore though :( )
Post edited October 31, 2014 by sinugie
sinugie: evolve for roughly usd 5-6 usd indonesia steam store (i cant buying it anymore though :( )
Has it been fixed already? The price glitch?
sinugie: evolve for roughly usd 5-6 usd indonesia steam store (i cant buying it anymore though :( )
asrul1992: Has it been fixed already? The price glitch?
still bug but i only able to buy it for my self no more gifting (confirmed untill know) i dont know how with other trader
asrul1992: Has it been fixed already? The price glitch?
sinugie: still bug but i only able to buy it for my self no more gifting (confirmed untill know) i dont know how with other trader
Oh, here in Malaysia the price of the game is RM159. About 584180.32 Indonesian Rupiah(using currency converter). Such a huge difference. :(
Post edited October 31, 2014 by asrul1992