It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

<span class="bold">Transistor</span> on Steam just came up as a Weekend deal with 50% off.

And the <span class="bold">Halloween Sale</span>.

Notably <span class="bold">The Fallout Classic Collection</span> for 66% off.
Post edited October 30, 2014 by Getcomposted
I like Commandos Collection ( store.steampowered.com/sub/4156/ ) for 2.59
Getcomposted: Just to let people know that GOG have reduced <span class="bold">Shadowgate</span> up to 40% for Halloween. They haven't posted it in the Headlines though.
2 things:

1) It will last till Monday.
2) The discounts are actually 40% for the base game and 33% for the DLC upgrade and the Special Edition.
Humble HalloWeekly Bundle

1$

Knock Knock
Home
Vertica Drop Heroes HD + Halloween content

BTA

Betrayer
Five Nights at Freddy's
Our Darker Purpose

15$

Among the Sleep

+ There's free mask's for Payday 2

---

Vertical Drop Heroes HD is definitely worth 1$, a little short on the content but for 1$? Bargain.
Cyraxpt: Humble HalloWeekly Bundle
*snip*
I already have the games of tier 1+2 except for Our Darker Purpose so i'll pass. :D
Ragnarblackmane: I am wondering the same thing, Endless Space for $3 would be most exciting.
BlackThorny: Is that the one they call the new master of orion?
edit: Apparently we missed out on the sweeter deal:

DavidAustralia13:48
you missed out
DavidAustralia13:48
you could of got 3 of them games for $1
DavidAustralia13:50
https://www.catchoftheday.com.au/event/42676/ 3 of them with the Coupon BDAY to get $8 off
but they are almost all gone there now
lol they are all gone now
Krvavý PatejlCzech Republic13:51
no longer available
DavidAustralia13:52
1 x The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Digital) - MA15+ $2.99 1 x Endless Space Emperor Edition (Digital) - PG $3.00 1 x Steamworld Dig: A Fistful of Dirt (Digital) - G $3.00 Postage Discount TOTAL $0.00 $8.00 $0.99
:)
thats what i got for $0.99
BlackThorny:
Thanks for posting that chat link. Catch of the Day was mentioned to me the day before this sale by an Aussie friend(former Pom, but he can be excused for that :P) but I had no idea to scout out for coupons to make the sale even cheaper!

As I hadn't heard of nor used the site before, I was cautious with my gamble. Both codes I purchased(Endless Space and Skyrim) both worked. I was limited to purchasing one copy but that is easily circumvented for future sales if need be. Given my disdain for regional pricing for digital goods, and how often Australia is on the arse end of regional pricing, it was with a combination of surprise and disbelief that I purchased those games, expecting the site to be a con. If such a deal pops up again with IP blocking, I'll happily grab stuff for those I know if need be and arrange a gift or trade :)

Edit: For clarification, the prices of the games were US$2.65 each, given the current exchange rate :)
Post edited October 30, 2014 by Tarnicus
phandom: Those two games are the most interesting from the list.
But I can't proceed to "Secure Checkout"..... It tells me to "Contact Customer Service"....

Is this only available to Australian IP's? Have they sold out every key they had?
Yes they sold out but not the keys aren't region locked to Australia. My Skyrim key found its way to Turkey and has a great new home :)
Cyraxpt: Humble HalloWeekly Bundle
1$
Knock Knock
*snip*
Definitely worth it, just for this one!

For those who missed out on Dreamscapes: The Sandman Premium Edition when it was at GGotD, it's on sale at Steam for $2.49, and I highly recommend this one -- It's a casual adventure, so not terribly long, but a ton of fun!
MetalPlateMage: Like ordering blind? Groupees has another bundle "preorder" for you!

Doujin 3 = $2USD
Impaler26: Awesome! Just pre-ordered it! :D
Turns out we made out like a bandit - lives up to the standard of the other doujin bundles. Normal full bundle price is 4USD and includes BlazBlue and a couple classic Doujin games along with a bunch of other neat stuff.
MetalPlateMage: Turns out we made out like a bandit - lives up to the standard of the other doujin bundles. Normal full bundle price is 4USD and includes BlazBlue and a couple classic Doujin games along with a bunch of other neat stuff.
Too bad Blazblue keys aren't up yet ;)
MetalPlateMage: Turns out we made out like a bandit - lives up to the standard of the other doujin bundles. Normal full bundle price is 4USD and includes BlazBlue and a couple classic Doujin games along with a bunch of other neat stuff.
Yep, a great bundle. Too bad I don't have a BlazBlue key yet. ^_^
Steam Halloween sale is on. Zillions of titles on sale, the first one to jump out at me was the brand new Costume Quest 2 half off at $7.49.
pen_sq: Steam Halloween sale is on. Zillions of titles on sale, the first one to jump out at me was the brand new Costume Quest 2 half off at $7.49.
Another one is Eldritch, on sale for $1.94. All three Black Mirror games are also in the sale.
pen_sq: Steam Halloween sale is on. Zillions of titles on sale, the first one to jump out at me was the brand new Costume Quest 2 half off at $7.49.
penumbren: Another one is , on sale for $1.94. All three Black Mirror games are also in the sale. <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post51752" class="link_arrow"></a></div> How about [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/236930/]Blackwell Epiphany -50% €7.49
Post edited October 31, 2014 by dyscode
Amazon have finally taken it one step further(besides regionally restricted codes) to block international digital purchases from their US store. It took them long enough!! :P This could be circumvented but I'm calling it quits with them after 130 or so purchases.

"Hello,

We cannot complete this order because you must use a U.S. billing address and a credit or debit card issued by a U.S. bank to buy a game or software download on Amazon.com.

Amazon Games and Software Downloads are available for purchase and download only within the United States and its territories and possessions. To learn more about purchasing these items, search “Buy a Game or Software Download” in the Help section of Amazon.com.

If you believe that we have canceled your order in error, please reply to this email and let us know"