It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (prize for first 24 hours) for
- Shadow Puppeteer (Steam / Win)
- Depth Hunter 2: Deep Dive (Steam / Win)
- Gods vs Humans (Steam / Win)
- Squishy the Suicidal Pig (Steam / Win, Mac)
- Ancients of Ooga (Steam / Win)
- Project APT (Desura / Win)
Post edited November 10, 2014 by madth3
madth3: It's not live yet but here it comes:

IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 for
Seems to be now.
Grargar: Seems to be now.
Indeed, with a prize increase after the first 24 hours.
Post edited. :-)

Meanwhile, <span class="bold"><i>Majesty Gold</i></span> is -75% on GreenmanGaming as the deal of the day.
Meh, another bundle to pass. :D
Masters of Strategy 2 Bundle
http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/masters-of-strategy-bundle-2/

Deliver deadly destruction with 7 imperious Steam games! Pay only €3.19/$3.49. Save 96%!

Eador: Masters of the Broken Sword
Batlle Group 2
Eador: Genesis
Supreme Commander Gold Edition
Jagged Alliance 1 Gold Edition
Creeper World 3: Arc Eternal
Planet Stronghold
Post edited November 10, 2014 by triock
Grargar: GamersGate deals.

Tower Defense week. Everything is -75% off, except for Towers of Altrac which is -50% off. Almost all the games are DRM-Free, except for the Creeper World games, which use an offline serial. If you buy Creeper World 3, you can also get a Steam key for it by visiting this page.
I'm wondering if I should get the Creeper World trilogy or just 3. I know people didn't like 2 that much, and is 3 just a modernized version of 1? Or are both worth playing?
Grargar: GamersGate deals.

Tower Defense week. Everything is -75% off, except for Towers of Altrac which is -50% off. Almost all the games are DRM-Free, except for the Creeper World games, which use an offline serial. If you buy Creeper World 3, you can also get a Steam key for it by visiting this page.
BoxOfSnoo: I'm wondering if I should get the Creeper World trilogy or just 3. I know people didn't like 2 that much, and is 3 just a modernized version of 1? Or are both worth playing?
Well, just in case you didn't notice, above your post there's a bundle with Creeper World 3 available, not sure about how much the bundle and the CW3 cost in canadian dollar but i would say that it's better to buy it from the bundle since you will get the game for the same price + more games.
Unless you want a Steam free version, not sure if the bundle offers that.
Post edited November 10, 2014 by Cyraxpt
BoxOfSnoo: I'm wondering if I should get the Creeper World trilogy or just 3. I know people didn't like 2 that much, and is 3 just a modernized version of 1? Or are both worth playing?
Cyraxpt: Well, just in case you didn't notice, above your post there's a bundle with Creeper World 3 available, not sure about how much the bundle and the CW3 cost in canadian dollar but i would say that it's better to buy it from the bundle since you will get the game for the same price + more games.
I didn't actually see that, but nothing else in the bundle I'd want... (is there anyone that doesn't have SupCom Gold yet?) So if I only wanted CW3 that might be the better deal. But I don't know if I only want CW3 :/
<span class="bold"><i>Steamworld Dig</i></span> is -75% on Steam as daily deal.

New Weeklong deals, too
Cyraxpt: Well, just in case you didn't notice, above your post there's a bundle with Creeper World 3 available, not sure about how much the bundle and the CW3 cost in canadian dollar but i would say that it's better to buy it from the bundle since you will get the game for the same price + more games.
BoxOfSnoo: I didn't actually see that, but nothing else in the bundle I'd want... (is there anyone that doesn't have SupCom Gold yet?) So if I only wanted CW3 that might be the better deal. But I don't know if I only want CW3 :/
it depends.

In terms of game, CW3 is the best of the lot, no questions about it. CW1, though, is also very good, but compared to CW3 it feels like a set-back. So if you do get all 3, it will be a disappointment in many ways to play 1 after 3. However, having said that, CW1 is much more 'distilled' in terms of gameplay than 3, and in terms of pure gaming it is very interesting game. The creeper also move much more fluid in 1 than in 3 (I actually prefer the creeper here) where it flowa bit more like syrup. So they are bout very decent games.

The odd one out is CW2. To be honest, it is my least liked game in the series. Turning the view to sideways spoiled it a bit for me, though it have its fans. It does make it a very different game, and well worth trying, as the creeper flow differently and the core mechanics thereby changes.

What happened, though, is that CW1 is the core game, CW2 is experimentation on the theme with many additions and CW3 is going back to the original theme while implementing the additions that worked in CW2 + adding some new ones (flying, mostly) So if you have the chance, and is interested, I would say it is well worth it to get all 3 just to see how a game series can evolve (and they are all three very good games :))
Impaler26: Meh, another bundle to pass. :D
Oh go on. You know you want to ;)
Impaler26: Meh, another bundle to pass. :D
It's a good one for me! I wanted Shadow Puppeteer, Ancients of Ooga, and Gods vs Humans, but the others (save the lone Desura title) all have Steam Trading cards, so I activated them to defray the cost some :D
madth3: IndieGala Every Monday Bundle

$1.99 (prize for first 24 hours) for
anyone know if any of these can run drm free once download via the evil empire aka Steam ?
Grargar: Exclusive sports midweek -75%. Out of the Park Baseball 15 requires a Steam account, while Franchise Hockey Manager has "Other DRM".
Apparently these guys are also working on a NFL version of their games...that will be awesome!!!!!
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Niggles
I still have a coupon for an additional 20% off at GamersGate, and Ether One is on sale for $5... That makes the price $4... Anyone want the coupon? It will expire soon!

EDIT: Taken by LtB! Enjoy your new game! :D
Post edited November 11, 2014 by genkicolleen
low rated
Hey, I could use that coupon - still got it?