It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Azrael360: Regarding the "free" Warlock II on GamersGate:

"*Official response*

Unfortunately, after the forced update of the web-site due to the bot attack that happened all over the web, we had a small glitch regarding the pricing for the game on our co.uk website and this game in particular was wrongly priced for 0.00. We have fixed the bug promptly and had to revoke the keys due to the obvious wrong pricing on it. Unfortunately, this will result in the keys being deactivated. We apologize for the inconvenience this has brought anyone."

Source: GamersGate Moderator "m661"
http://www.gamersgate.com/gametutor?issue=252430
He's just a moderator, so it's possible what he said is incorrect. Hell, even on his profile page he says not to take anything he says as a "GamersGate official"

"1. My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily represent those of GamersGate. Please do not quote something I said as coming from a GamersGate official, because that is not what I am."

I'd wait for GamersGate's official statement.
high rated
dyscode: So Gourpees BM11 is:

Project Temporality
Boo Bunny Plague - Deluxe Edition
Tesla Breaks the World!
Voyage: Journey to the Moon
Braveland
Lionheart: Legacy of the Crusader
Darkstone
Spy Fox in "Dry Cereal"

DRMFree, Steam, GOG mix.

with 5 more possible Boni
the wholw Bundle would cost you now $4.25, min of 2 games for $1.25
For anyone interested, I got in touch with the devs of Project Temporality and got an email today stating that they will be adding a DRM-free version to the bundle during the coming week. It will take some days because they are making a new DRM-free build brining it up to full parity with the steam version.

So, thank you Niklas Hansson and Defrost Games.

EDIT: typo
Post edited October 28, 2014 by HypersomniacLive
Azrael360: It shouldn't, think like a "free weekend deal" that it's over and the game will be removed as usual. Many got it without knowing it was an error.
Well, i probably wouldn't even play it so if that's the case i'm ok with it.
madth3: Injustice: Gods Among Us - Ultimate Edition is -75% as the Deal of the Day at GMG
Do you recall the previous daily deals during the trick or treat sale? (now that I plan to buy I'm wondering what I missed)
Also no one posted the last daily deals from the last day of fireflowergames.com which was yesterday:
Basing on the current prices those would have been
1849 – 66% off €13.49 = 4.59€
Chicago 1930 – 75% off €9.99 = 2.49€
Concursion – 66% off €7.99 = 2.71€
Driftmoon – 75% off €13.99 = 3.49€
Inescapable – 80% off €4.49 = 0.9€
KarBOOM – 80% off €6.99 = 1.4€
Masterspace – 80% off €12.49 = 2.5€
Robin Hood – The Legend of Sherwood – 80% off €9.99 = 2€
Sinking Island – 75% off €9.99 = 2.49€
Soulbringer – 75% off €7.99 = 1.99€
Valkyrius – 80% off €3.99 = 0.8€

And a few more…
Just in case you stumbled upon Curse of Isis during the Steam Weeklong Sales,
and pondering on it for $1:
This worked for me on Windows 7x64 from the go. But the controls are the horror. Either with the joypad or even more so with KB/M. I really had to use a keyboard/Joypad remapper (Pinnacle in my case) to make the controls work. But if you get past this, the game is actually decent, though it tries so hard to be like Resident Evil (incl. the save system) and you can get corned by your enemies with no escape route if you don't watch out. I think the 50c I spent or not lost.
Post edited October 28, 2014 by dyscode
BlackThorny: I only have a 23% off voucher with my welcome pack, where did you get a 25% off one and can anyone use it?
As I said, it was a loyalty voucher. You should start getting some of those in your email once some time passes. I don't think purchases are that important as I've not bought that much from GMG. I'm not sure those are general and I don't share them, just to be on the safe side.

The Deals of the Day are not related to the trick or threat sale. To answer your question, the last deals (since the trick or treat sale started) were Portal Bundle, The Orange Box and something else yesterday I think. They have not been very consistent about putting a game every day.

The main advantage I see in GMG are Playfire rewards and vouchers. Particularly the first as I've gotten a few games very cheap and even free.
Post edited October 27, 2014 by madth3
Azrael360: Regarding the "free" Warlock II on GamersGate:

"*Official response*

Unfortunately, after the forced update of the web-site due to the bot attack that happened all over the web, we had a small glitch regarding the pricing for the game on our co.uk website and this game in particular was wrongly priced for 0.00. We have fixed the bug promptly and had to revoke the keys due to the obvious wrong pricing on it. Unfortunately, this will result in the keys being deactivated. We apologize for the inconvenience this has brought anyone."

Source: GamersGate Moderator "m661"
http://www.gamersgate.com/gametutor?issue=252430
spoderman: He's just a moderator, so it's possible what he said is incorrect. Hell, even on his profile page he says not to take anything he says as a "GamersGate official"

"1. My opinions are my own, and do not necessarily represent those of GamersGate. Please do not quote something I said as coming from a GamersGate official, because that is not what I am."

I checked that before my post, but with his "Official Response" on top of his message, he's quoting the official response...
Post edited October 27, 2014 by Azrael360
New weeklong deals at Steam

Among others:
King's Bounty games and Aarklash Legacy are -75%
Influent and language packs are -50%

There are several repeats but also some games I had not seen in these deals before.
BlackThorny: I only have a 23% off voucher with my welcome pack, where did you get a 25% off one and can anyone use it?
madth3: As I said, it was a loyalty voucher. You should start getting some of those in your email once some time passes. I don't think purchases are that important as I've not bought that much from GMG. I'm not sure those are general and I don't share them, just to be on the safe side.

The Deals of the Day are not related to the trick or threat sale. To answer your question, the last deals (since the trick or treat sale started) were Portal Bundle, The Orange Box and something else yesterday I think. They have not been very consistent about putting a game every day.

The main advantage I see in GMG are Playfire rewards and vouchers. Particularly the first as I've gotten a few games very cheap and even free.
Thanks sharing your knowledge!
Are Playfire rewards gained automatically or just for a limited time once one is published? I suppose every reward is tied to a specific games with some being more lucrative then others, but do you have to time your play to the duration of the reward notice?
The 25% off vouchers some said they got from the "treats" aren't general vouchers anyone can use?
On the other hand even if I spend 10$ the difference between 25% off and 23% is only 0.2$, and I doubt I'll spend 5$ so no bigi :)
dyscode: Just in case you stumbled upon Curse of Isis during the Steam Weeklong Sales,
and pondering on it for $1:
This worked for me on Windows 7x64 from the go. But the controls are the horror. Either with the joypad or even more so with KB/M. I really had to use a keyboard/Joypad remapper (Pinnacle in my case) to make the controls work. But if you get past this, the game is actually decent, though it tries so hard to be like Resident Evil (incl. the save system) and you can get corned by your enemies with no escape route if you don't watch out. I think the 50c I spent or not lost.
I started a Let's Play of it today, the video will be up in a couple of hours at http://youtu.be/U2gcXXIc3is if anyone wants to have a look. I didn't get it from Steam though, I got it from DotEmu.
The only negative thing I can say about it is the movement controls which are bound on the arrow keys without an option to change. Other than that, no problems. Even that though I got used to it after a few min.
The game is indeed very Resident Evil like, but the controls are much more responsive than in the first game.
Gameplay wise, it's good considering its age.
madth3: New weeklong deals at Steam

Among others:
King's Bounty games and Aarklash Legacy are -75%
Influent and language packs are -50%

There are several repeats but also some games I had not seen in these deals before.
Influent costs on steam (and on the humble store) 4.99$ which is less then on humble bundle weekly Get Your Learn On... Unless you want those other games included of course. With 50% on the DLC that's 2.5$ for each additional language both on humble and steam (though it's probably better to get it from humble anyway as you get an extra DRM-Free copy for the same price).
Post edited October 28, 2014 by BlackThorny
triock: IG Every Monday bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/weekly

Pay $1.89 or more to save 96% and get this bundle before price increases!

Game Tycoon 1.5
Big Brain Wolf
Out There Somewhere
Frederic Evil Strikes Back
Sinister City
Ninja Cats vs Samurai Dogs
Playing History Slave Trade (Desura)
Someone wants Big Brain Wolf ?
Please send a PM for a spare key.
triock: IG Every Monday bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/weekly

Pay $1.89 or more to save 96% and get this bundle before price increases!

Game Tycoon 1.5
Big Brain Wolf
Out There Somewhere
Frederic Evil Strikes Back
Sinister City
Ninja Cats vs Samurai Dogs
Playing History Slave Trade (Desura)
gixgox: Someone wants Big Brain Wolf ?
Please send a PM for a spare key.
If you got that and didn't want to use it for other uses (like gifting or trading) do share your thoughts about Ninja Cats vs Samurai Dogs :)
Well, this key is a gift. Do you want it?
The Ninja Cats have to wait for a rather long time, I'm afraid. I can't install anything at the moment, because I lost 5 USB drives due to a failing power strip, and my C: drive is full to the brim.
spoderman: He's just a moderator, so it's possible what he said is incorrect. Hell, even on his profile page he says not to take anything he says as a "GamersGate official"

Azrael360: I checked that before my post, but with his "Official Response" on top of his message, he's quoting the official response...
Yeah.. but the problem is, without it being posted by a GG official, I don't think it can be stated as an official response..

I mean, it'd be ok if he linked to a statement or something that was posted by an official, but it doesn't seem to exist publicly yet. I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time a moderator posted false info.
Post edited October 28, 2014 by spoderman