It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

sinugie: still bug but i only able to buy it for my self no more gifting (confirmed untill know) i dont know how with other trader
asrul1992: Oh, here in Malaysia the price of the game is RM159. About 584180.32 Indonesian Rupiah(using currency converter). Such a huge difference. :(
is a bug not a normal price. if you interested try asking for another trader and if they try to extort for the price just tell about the glitch ;p
IAmSinistar: Highly recommended. Don't let the graphics fool you, it's deep and hard.
Phrasing, IAmSinistar. :P
Considering that they're doing something with the App ID in the last 20m i would be carefull with getting a locked key. Better safe than sorry...

Edit: About Evolved.
Post edited October 31, 2014 by Cyraxpt
IAmSinistar: Highly recommended. Don't let the graphics fool you, it's deep and hard.
stg83: Phrasing, IAmSinistar. :P
You just made me feel a little better for my initial reaction. *g*
Anyone mentioned FireFlower Games Halloween Sale yet?

Just a few games, including Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves at 85% off and DRM-free.
dont worry - everybody knows his .exe file hasnt had a patch in years! O_________________________________o7
I don't know if anyone mentioned it yet, but when I updated my Nvidia drivers, it seems they are giving away a 7-day beta keys for Landmark.

I don't think you need Nvidia to qualify, but it does look country restricted. You just need to register there.

http://www.geforce.com/geforce-landmark-combat-bundle-key-giveaway
Post edited October 31, 2014 by Exoanthrope
HypersomniacLive: Anyone mentioned FireFlower Games Halloween Sale yet?

Just a few games, including Sang-Froid - Tales of Werewolves at 85% off and DRM-free.
Only 7 games??? -_-
Niggles: Only 7 games??? -_-
Well, they are a small store and their Autumn Sale ended not that long ago. :-)
Niggles: Only 7 games??? -_-
HypersomniacLive: Well, they are a small store and their Autumn Sale ended not that long ago. :-)
Yeah i missed the tail end of that last sale....and two games lol X_X
There are some 100% discount games in desura, including Downfall
Titanfall (Origin Code) on Amazon for $10
Sorry, I should say it's moist and throbbing.

No, wait...

Incidentally, my vacation truly wraps up today. And just in time, from the state of things here. ;)
Post edited November 02, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, my vacation truly wraps up today. And just in time, from the state of things here. ;)
Well I just pointed out the choice of words but it was Sachys unsurprisingly who provided the imaginative back story. I hope you had a good time on your vacation and great to see you on the forum again. :)
Post edited November 02, 2014 by stg83
IAmSinistar: Incidentally, my vacation truly wraps up today. And just in time, from the state of things here. ;)
stg83: Well I just point out the choice of words but it was Sachys unsurprisingly who provided the imaginative back story. I hope you had a good time on your vacation and great to see you on the forum again. :)
You can count on him to fill in the cracks. Usually with dirty muck. :)

And thanks, the vacation was lovely!