It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Newegg.com is having a "Digital Game Sale - November Madness Edition," with titles up to 83% off. Looks like it's all Steam or Uplay, but there are some notable titles included:

* Bioshock Infinite for $7.50
* Tomb Raider for $5.99
* Rocksmith 2014 for $14.99
* Bastion for $3.74
* Quantum Conundrum for $3.14

Also: other Tomb Raider titles, LEGO games, Far Cry, Deus Ex, Sid Meier titles, Asssassin's Creed titles, Might and Magic games, Borderlands... etc., etc. There's 400 or so games on sale.
Sadly US only
Apparently Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition on Steam is at 116% sale right now, giving it a -3.21$ price tag... too bad you can't buy some :P
Also No More Room In Hell - an 8 GB Half Life (probably standalone) mode is free of charge
Attachments:
102134.jpg (16 Kb)
is temporarily free on Desura. As is [url=http://www.desura.com/games/fibrillation]Fibrillation. A couple horror games to keep your Halloween mood going.
Post edited November 03, 2014 by IAmSinistar
IAmSinistar: is temporarily free on Desura. As is [url=http://www.desura.com/games/fibrillation]Fibrillation. A couple horror games to keep your Halloween mood going.
im pretty sure fibrillation has been free since... always?! O___o
IAmSinistar: is temporarily free on Desura. As is [url=http://www.desura.com/games/fibrillation]Fibrillation. A couple horror games to keep your Halloween mood going.
Sachys: im pretty sure fibrillation has been free since... always?! O___o
Yes, it seems to have been free for a very long time. I mention it mostly for newcomers who don't have it yet. Also, it's featured in the current Desura sale, so it stands out a bit more than usual.
Sachys: im pretty sure fibrillation has been free since... always?! O___o
IAmSinistar: Yes, it seems to have been free for a very long time. I mention it mostly for newcomers who don't have it yet. Also, it's featured in the current Desura sale, so it stands out a bit more than usual.
BlackShadows is free for as long as I've had an account there, but Fibrillation wasn't until one week ago or something.
IAmSinistar: Yes, it seems to have been free for a very long time. I mention it mostly for newcomers who don't have it yet. Also, it's featured in the current Desura sale, so it stands out a bit more than usual.
Tannath: BlackShadows is free for as long as I've had an account there, but Fibrillation wasn't until one week ago or something.
Maybe they put it back on sale recently. It's been free before though. is another "frequently free" title, and [url=http://www.desura.com/games/scavenger]Scavenger has been essentially free forever, even though initially it was 100% off instead of free by default.
IndieGameStand has <span class="bold"><i>Diehard Dungeon</i></span> as their new deal

PWYW: DRM-Free copy
$1: Desura and Steam keys
BTA for the soundtrack

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

<span class="bold"><i>Marine Sharpshooter 2: Jungle Warfare</i></span> is the new DailyIndieGame

$0.99 for one Steam key, BTA for two
<span class="bold"><i>LEGO</i></span> games are -75% yet again on GreenmanGaming as the Deal of the Day

Announced for tomorrow: Elder Scrolls
New round of Weeklong Deals on Steam.
Lot's of repeats. Nothing caught my eye but you might be looking for something.
We got some good news, dear indie mates: Wooden Floor and Bloody Streets just got approved for Steam! As soon as we will receive them, you will find Steam keys for the games in your accounts.

So we decided to celebrate this victory with a Monday giveaway: buy yourself a full Hallloween PI Bundle and receive a full one for free so you can play with your friends.

http://blog.playinjector.com/2014/11/friends-forever-giveaway-buy-1.html
madth3: <span class="bold"><i>LEGO</i></span> games are -75% yet again on GreenmanGaming as the Deal of the Day

But for the first time, the LEGO Movie is included in the 75% tier. Don't forget the 23% off coupon on the front page: BWG00E-QJP450-INFGR1

I also traded in a 50 cent game and paid $3.35 for it. Awesome!
madth3: <span class="bold"><i>LEGO</i></span> games are -75% yet again on GreenmanGaming as the Deal of the Day

BoxOfSnoo: But for the first time, the LEGO Movie is included in the 75% tier. Don't forget the 23% off coupon on the front page: BWG00E-QJP450-INFGR1

I also traded in a 50 cent game and paid $3.35 for it. Awesome!
I'm pretty sure that The Lego Movie Videogame has been 75% off before. The difference now is that the regular price is now $19.99 instead of $29.99. From what I can tell, this change occurred a couple weeks ago. $4.99 is definitely the cheapest it's been since release.
yyahoo: I'm pretty sure that The Lego Movie Videogame has been 75% off before. The difference now is that the regular price is now $19.99 instead of $29.99. From what I can tell, this change occurred a couple weeks ago. $4.99 is definitely the cheapest it's been since release.
The base price is still €29.99 for me.