It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Robette: Can anyone tell if I can buy Borderlands 2 DLC(Mac) and activate it for my windows distribution?
The page says its Steamworks. Steamworks titles that are SteamPlay are always for both Platforms, if they are not SteamPlay, they are Windows only.

There is a Mac only Version in MacAppStore, which you can only access if you have a Mac

PS: Sorry for the confusion, I somehow only could link to the Mac version because uk.gp site is OS aware and won't let me browse the PC Version, dunno, WTF.
Post edited February 27, 2014 by dyscode
The new weekly deal for HB is pretty unimpressive. If I wanted to drive farming equipment I'd move to the country.
theslitherydeee: The new weekly deal for HB is pretty unimpressive. If I wanted to drive farming equipment I'd move to the country.
Besides, Bundlestars has one too, with Woodcutter Simulator.
theslitherydeee: The new weekly deal for HB is pretty unimpressive. If I wanted to drive farming equipment I'd move to the country.
Maybe the $1 tier is interesting. How's Bridge project? The rest seem only Dlc nightmares
BoxOfSnoo: Besides, Bundlestars has one too, with Woodcutter Simulator.
Woodcutter Simulator? That will surely be the bonus game next week. I can't wait to chop some virtual wood.

Err, really, who chops virtual wood? I'd rather chop real wood and make real money.
foxworks: Humble Weekly Sale: Simulators!

PWYW $1
Bridge Project - Windows, Mac, Steam
Trainz Simulator 12 - Windows, Android, Steam
Euro Truck Simulator - Windows, Mac, Steam
Wildlife Park 3 - Windows, DRM Free

Pay $6+
Agricultural Simulator 2013 - Windows, Steam, DRM Free
Agricultural Simulator: Historical Farming - Windows, Steam, DRM Free
Pool Nation - Windows, Steam
Includes Pool Nation Soundtrack

Pay $10
Professional Farmer 2014 - Windows, Steam

EDIT: Steam keys are individual, at least for the $1 offering
So...
$1 tier is $59 in steamstore... good deal
+$5 2nd tier is $35 inn steamstore... (which is around 85% off.. can happen at steam)
and +$4 for the final tier which is $20 in steamstore... is a 80% sale (will happen)

I hope they add more variety to the 2nd tier bundle as a week goes by.
BoxOfSnoo: Besides, Bundlestars has one too, with Woodcutter Simulator.
PincushionMan: Woodcutter Simulator? That will surely be the bonus game next week. I can't wait to chop some virtual wood.

Err, really, who chops virtual wood? I'd rather chop real wood and make real money.
If it's this Woodcutter Simulator, that's probably wise: http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2014/01/07/john-vs-the-trees-woodcutter-simulator-2013/
PincushionMan: Woodcutter Simulator? That will surely be the bonus game next week. I can't wait to chop some virtual wood.
gbaz69: I hope they add more variety to the 2nd tier bundle as a week goes by.
Guys, this is the weekly bundle - no bonus games to expect.
gbaz69: I hope they add more variety to the 2nd tier bundle as a week goes by.
The-Business: Guys, this is the weekly bundle - no bonus games to expect.
Well, crap. I was hoping for the bus simulator :p
foxworks: Well, crap. I was hoping for the bus simulator :p
Bus simulator was in a old Groupees bundle...
gbaz69: So...
$1 tier is $59 in steamstore... good deal
+$5 2nd tier is $35 inn steamstore... (which is around 85% off.. can happen at steam)
and +$4 for the final tier which is $20 in steamstore... is a 80% sale (will happen)

I hope they add more variety to the 2nd tier bundle as a week goes by.
And I wish the Pool game was in the lower tier, but this wouldn't make any sense.
Post edited February 27, 2014 by Stooner
foxworks: Well, crap. I was hoping for the bus simulator :p
Stooner: Bus simulator was in a old Groupees bundle...
Was it everything it promised (Realistic demonstration of a bus driver`s life) and more?
foxworks: Was it everything it promised (Realistic demonstration of a bus driver`s life) and more?
Well, the bus is driven by a ghost...
With all this simulator talk, I'm surprised they didn't make a virtual vaction franchise... where each dlc is a different location.
Like Niagara Falls, Mount Rushmore, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, that crystal cave in Mexico, etc.
gbaz69: With all this simulator talk, I'm surprised they didn't make a virtual vaction franchise... where each dlc is a different location.
Like Niagara Falls, Mount Rushmore, Grand Canyon, Yellowstone, Yosemite, that crystal cave in Mexico, etc.
I wouldn't put it past them. Anyone who develops with a street sweeper sim needs to unwind with a vacation sim.
foxworks: Was it everything it promised (Realistic demonstration of a bus driver`s life) and more?
I know a Bus Driver who has a "20 year old, very obedient wife" (you know, S/M stuff)
while he's something way over 40, no shit. He's the neigbour of a friend of mine.
But I don't assume this is examplary or even featured in the above game.

sorry, BTT! XD