It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Interesting bundle, thanks for the post!
foxworks: Interesting bundle, thanks for the post!
Agreed, specially the 2nd tier. Waiting for the unlocks though... ;p

Saturday Morning is a good SMRPG/Paper Mario-like btw...
Post edited February 26, 2014 by Stooner
IndieRoyale.com The Pancake Bundle

Current Minimum $3.99
Gentlemen! Win. Mac, Linux - Steam, Desura, DRM free
Survivor Squad Win, Mac, Linux - Steam, Desura, DRM free
Eleusis Win- Steam, Desura , DRM free
Gimbal Win - Steam, Desura, DRM key
Talisman Prologue Win - Steam - Desura, DRM free
Bad Hotel Win, Mac, Linux - Steam, Desura, DRM free and Android
TBA

$8 or more
Bonus album: Machine (DATA030)

Stooner: Agreed, specially the 2nd tier. Waiting for the unlocks though... ;p

Yes, I enjoyed the game trailer. Although, not typically my type of game.
Rise of Flight gave me the warm fuzzies :D
Post edited February 26, 2014 by foxworks
foxworks: Yes, I enjoyed the game trailer. Although, not typically my type of game.
Rise of Flight gave me the warm fuzzies :D
I liked a lot, is that kind of JRPG more, hmm, dynamic? but with hideous graphics... ;p

Rise of Flight looks pretty good too, but the DLCs didn't give me that warm fuzzies...
Post edited February 26, 2014 by Stooner

Yep, SMRPG is amusing, especially if you get the many references. A bit odd to see Hippocampal included as a proper game, since it's not quite one. It's interesting, but...

Oo, Talisman Prologue and Bad Hotel seem fun. I already have Survivor Squad and Eleusis though, and Gimbal seems to be multiplayer, so I will probably give this a miss.
Post edited February 26, 2014 by IAmSinistar

IAmSinistar: Yep, SMRPG is amusing, especially if you get the many references. A bit odd to see Hippocampal included as a proper game, since it's not quite one. It's interesting, but...
oh! When I said "SMRPG" I was referring to "Super Mario RPG", but I guess that works too. :)
And I don't get ALL the references, but I still have lots of fun.
Also, the developer promised at least 2 more chapters, so nothing less than amazing... ;p
Stooner: oh! When I said "SMRPG" I was referring to "Super Mario RPG", but I guess that works too. :)
Also, the developer promised at least 2 more chapters, so nothing less than amazing... ;p
Disappointed that the bundle doesn't provide a DRM-free version of the game, though. Desura is where I got the game myself.
Stooner: oh! When I said "SMRPG" I was referring to "Super Mario RPG", but I guess that works too. :)
IAmSinistar: Disappointed that the bundle doesn't provide a DRM-free version of the game, though. Desura is where I got the game myself.
Yeah, IG used to provide some DRM-Free games (only when there were no key available for the game)..
I have Nosferatu that way.
But, the game isn't also DRM-Free on Desura?
Stooner: But, the game isn't also DRM-Free on Desura?
It is, that's why I am disappointed in the bundle. They could have easily offered the DRM-free version by including a Desura key, like they did with the rest of the lower tier.
IAmSinistar: Oo, Talisman Prologue and Bad Hotel seem fun. I already have Survivor Squad and Eleusis though, and Gimbal seems to be multiplayer, so I will probably give this a miss.
I'd recommend against buying the bundle for Talisman Prologue (even if it's just 50% of the appeal). Gameplay consists mostly of rolling dice endlessly until you finally hit the spot on the map that your "quest" objective specified. It's not much more than a glorified demo of the full "Talisman" game that was recently released. I wrote a lengthy review of "Talisman Prologue" here: http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TALISMANP/talisman-prologue

People who buy the full Talisman game will get "Talisman Prologue" anyway, though I'm not sure if they still plan to do a DRM-free version of the main game. They had originally planned to, but somehow focus shifted completely to Steam during development. The full game can be fun since you're not the only thing on the board that moves - you can play against AI players or other people, but it seems to be Steam-exclusive at this point. The "Prologue" isn't really worth it imho.
Psyringe: snip
Useful info, thanks! Sounds like I will definitely give this a pass then. I suspect Bad Hotel will appear in an Android bundle eventually anyway, so I'll get it then.

EDIT: Speaking of Android bundles, the upcoming one from Ikoid looks quite good. I normally avoid them because they are crap at follow-up with updates, but they are useful if you want to try out the games at a good price.

EDIT AGAIN: Looks like I may have to take back some of what I said about Ikoid, they now have an app that lets you get updates from your purchases. So maybe they are getting their act together.
Post edited February 26, 2014 by IAmSinistar
Free Avencast Rise of the Mage: https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/
They also give you a code 5euro/usd/gbp off for your next purchase over the same currency. As they have changed to gbp for me, it means 42 USD. Lol, i'd never pay that much for any game.
Post edited February 26, 2014 by blotunga
blotunga: Free Avencast Rise of the Mage: https://freegame.greenmangaming.com/
They also give you a code 5euro/usd/gbp off for your next purchase over the same currency. As they have changed to gbp for me, it means 42 USD. Lol, i'd never pay that much for any game.
many thanks, obtained.
That playfire linking is annoying?
mefet: many thanks, obtained.
That playfire linking is annoying?
I did got a lot of "spam" in the beginning with games they were "monitoring", but I think they are going to spam automatically or not sending them anymore :).
anyone else noticed that the crazy machines bundle's timer has gone? does this mean its on its way out early?