It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Redfern: Just for interest, if price for game is in EURO in which currency Humble Store actually charge customer? If its USD -> EURO for display -> USD as payment (quite like GOG) when they insane.
According to my prepaid bank account, I was charged in € for my latest Humble Store transaction.
Post edited March 08, 2014 by Grargar
grynn: They must have thought Uruguay was an old USSR country or something :p
I'm really not supposed to leak news before it's officially happened, but you guys are cool, right? Well, next week Putin is taking "police action" in Uruguay, to reclaim a long lost Russian colony or something. We're still working out the details, but the NewsHour on monday is just going to be amazing, you can't miss it.

(This has been a Ha Ha Depressingly Plausible comment.)
Post edited March 08, 2014 by pen_sq
grynn: They must have thought Uruguay was an old USSR country or something :p
pen_sq: I'm really not supposed to leak news before it's officially happened, but you guys are cool, right? Well, next week Putin is taking "police action" in Uruguay, to reclaim a long lost Russian colony or something. We're still working out the details, but the NewsHour on monday is just going to be amazing, you can't miss it.

(This has been a Ha Ha Depressingly Plausible comment.)
They come for San Javier.

So does this mean we start paying Russian prices on Steam and GOG now?
Um... did I kill the gaming deals thread?

Spec Ops: The Line is R$10 (around $4~5 USD) on Nuuvem.
Gonchi: Um... did I kill the gaming deals thread?
Shh, we're not allowed to talk to you anymore. You're part of the Axis Of Evil now.
Steam Weeklong Deals March 10

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 - Episode I $2.50 USD (75% off)
The Night of the Rabbit $9.99 USD (50% off)
Dead Space $6.79 USD (66% off)
Dead Space 2 $6.79 USD (66% off)
Race The Sun $4.99 USD (50% off)
Kinetic Void $9.99 USD (50% off)
Crysis $6.79 USD (66% off)
Crysis 2 - Maximum Edition $10.19 USD (66% off)
Painkiller: Hell and Damnation $4.99 USD (75% off)
Super Sanctum TD $0.39 USD (90% off)

...among others.
GamersGate IndieFort Spring Bundle should be starting soon. The page leads to a 404 at the moment.
ABH20: GamersGate IndieFort Spring Bundle should be starting soon. The page leads to a 404 at the moment.
Everytime i purchased IndieFort...i was wondering why the heck i did it? Except rare gems like Wanderlust or Kenshi its mostly bleeh
ABH20: GamersGate IndieFort Spring Bundle should be starting soon. The page leads to a 404 at the moment.
Strange. I picked up my copy about an hour ago
rong44: Strange. I picked up my copy about an hour ago
What titles are (were?) in it?
IAmSinistar: What titles are (were?) in it?
Creeper World 3
A New Beginning
Paper Sorcerer
and Roaming Fortress
IAmSinistar: What titles are (were?) in it?
Creeper World 3 Arc Eternal
A New Beginning
Paper Sorcerer
Roaming Fortress

I checked the page less than an hour ago (and it worked), but right now it indeed seems to have vanished. Odd. The bundle is supposed to run until March 16th.
rong44: snip
Psyringe: snip
Thank you both. Hmm, I already have half of it, but it's a good spread of games.
Psyringe: I checked the page less than an hour ago (and it worked), but right now it indeed seems to have vanished. Odd. The bundle is supposed to run until March 16th.
There was (as usually :p) a price glitch - you could buy this for just 1 cent.
Indie Capsule 2 Bundle

http://www.bundlestars.com/all-bundles/indie-capsule-2/

One Finger Death Punch
Paranormal
Tiny and Big: Grandpa's Leftovers
Foreign Legion: Buckets of Blood
Hexcells
Adventures of Shuggy
Critical Mass
CreaVures