It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Did anyone else notice that Steam's Daily Deal changed??

This morning it was Resident Evil Revelations and all DLC on sale ( I got it all for just a little over $15 USD ).

Someone must've had them pull the sale because stuck up the obligatory stand-in game Left 4 Dead 2.
Post edited March 08, 2014 by carnival73
carnival73: Did anyone else notice that Steam's Daily Deal changed??

This morning it was Resident Evil Revelations and all DLC on sale ( I got it all for just a little over $15 USD ).

Someone must've had them pull the sale because stuck up the obligatory stand-in game Left 4 Dead 2.
Yeah, i guess a Capcom rep said on the Steam forums it was never supposed to be on sale. Anyone who got it got a sreal i guess!

marsrunner: Yeah, i guess a Capcom rep said on the Steam forums it was never supposed to be on sale. Anyone who got it got a sreal i guess!
Damn, glad I was quick on that one...now all we need is and accident with Res Evil 4 HD and I'll have all of them. xD
I did notice. What else there is to say.. =)

Revelations is fun.
Get Loaded Go (All Steam keys)

3 games for $23 / 4 games for $28 / 5 games for $30

BioShock
BioShock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands GOTY
Borderlands 2
Civilization IV Complete Edition
Civilization V
Civilization V: Gods And Kings
Civilization V: Brave New World
Duke Nukem Forever
Mafia II
NBA 2K13
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Spec Ops: The Line
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness II
The Stronghold Collection

*This Get Loaded offer is not available in Georgia, Azerbaijan, China, Sudan, Venezuela, Kazakhstan, Syrian Arab Republic, Russian Federation, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Ukraine, Estonia, Cuba, Moldova Republic, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uruguay, Belarus
Sine Mora R$1.99 (~$0.80 USD) on Nuuvem.

ABH20: Get Loaded Go (All Steam keys)

3 games for $23 / 4 games for $28 / 5 games for $30

BioShock
BioShock 2
Bioshock Infinite
Borderlands GOTY
Borderlands 2
Civilization IV Complete Edition
Civilization V
Civilization V: Gods And Kings
Civilization V: Brave New World
Duke Nukem Forever
Mafia II
NBA 2K13
Sid Meier's Pirates!
Spec Ops: The Line
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
The Darkness II
The Stronghold Collection

*This Get Loaded offer is not available in Georgia, Azerbaijan, China, Sudan, Venezuela, Kazakhstan, Syrian Arab Republic, Russian Federation, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Ukraine, Estonia, Cuba, Moldova Republic, Armenia, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Uruguay, Belarus
... the fuck? That's random.
Post edited March 08, 2014 by Gonchi
They must have thought Uruguay was an old USSR country or something :p
lazyguysstudio 'Pure Light' Bundle $1.99 launch sale, normal $3.99, 15 days left

Off-Road Drive (steam)
CID The Dummy (steam)
Plain Sight (steam)
Infinite Loop (, [url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=209788740]greenlight)
RobotRiot Hyper Edition (, [url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=165434710]greenlight)
Project Apt (desura)
Jimmy vs Zombies (, [url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=161648847]greenlight)
Sym (, [url=http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=183471986]greenlight)
I'm waiting for some japanese indy games in bundle....
gbaz69: lazyguysstudio 'Pure Light' Bundle $1.99 launch sale, normal $3.99, 15 days left

*snip*
Thanks for the post!
grynn: They must have thought Uruguay was an old USSR country or something :p
Well, the full name is "La República Oriental del Uruguay (R.O.U.)" translated "The Oriental republic of Uruguay", so maybe they thought we were somewhere in eurasia :P
Commandos Collection DRM-free, 2.49€ at Humblestore

Commandos Collection includes: Commandos 2, Commandos 3, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, and Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
RabiatorG0G: Commandos Collection DRM-free, 2.49€ at Humblestore

Commandos Collection includes: Commandos 2, Commandos 3, Commandos: Behind Enemy Lines, and Commandos: Beyond the Call of Duty
Now Humble Store showing me strange prices, like 3.24$
RabiatorG0G: Commandos Collection DRM-free, 2.49€ at Humblestore

Redfern: Now Humble Store showing me strange prices, like 3.24$
Must be the regional pricing they introduced for the store. click
Just for interest, if price for game is in EURO in which currency Humble Store actually charge customer? If its USD -> EURO for display -> USD as payment (quite like GOG) when they insane.