It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

spoderman: Batman AA GOTY/AC GOTY are cheaper on GMG after applying the GMG20-7EKXF-UTQXX voucher (20% off).

EDIT: Batman AC (non-GOTY) is cheaper on Get Games Go and would probably give you the GOTY upgrade for free.. so Get Games Go may be a better option for that?
They have a new voucher for 25% off (GMG25-GRV7N-YY833). Making AA $3.75 and AC $5.62 Although I see AC is still cheaper at GGG if it gets the GOTY upgrade.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by samlii
Vitek: Can someone who speak portugese tell me if this Sleeping Dogs comes with all DLC or is it just bare game?
I presume the latter but one can always hope. :-)
In the page it does not say anything about DLC, so it's probably only the bare game.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by Zangtesu
Greenmangaming:
Bioshock 1 & 2 5.99£
Streefighter IV arcade edition 3.74£

Both steamkeys.
Seems like the 25% coupon won't work with those deals tho. At least not on the bioshock pack.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by luckydoky
Zangtesu: In the page it does not say anything about DLC, so it's probably only the bare game.
Disappointing but expected.
Thank you.
luckydoky: Greenmangaming:
Bioshock 1 & 2 5.99£

Both steamkeys.
Seems like the 25% coupon won't work with those deals tho. At least not on the bioshock pack.
Doesn't work on the Overlord Complete Pack either.
luckydoky: Greenmangaming:
Bioshock 1 & 2 5.99£

Both steamkeys.
GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1 is a 20% coupon that should work on Bioshock at least (according to http://blog.playfire.com/)
As a follow-up to the Golden Joystick promo, GMG has sent me a 75% discount code for Mafia II DLC.

I have no intention to buy DLC from them, and have no use for this code. Is such a code transferable, and would that be in line with GMG's terms of use? If so, I would like to give that code to someone who'd actually make use of it.
Psyringe: As a follow-up to the Golden Joystick promo, GMG has sent me a 75% discount code for Mafia II DLC.

I have no intention to buy DLC from them, and have no use for this code. Is such a code transferable, and would that be in line with GMG's terms of use? If so, I would like to give that code to someone who'd actually make use of it.
I also recieved it. I'm curious about if they'll extend that to the ones that selected civ 5, as it has a ton of dlc, a lot more interesting than the ones in mafia
Psyringe: As a follow-up to the Golden Joystick promo, GMG has sent me a 75% discount code for Mafia II DLC.

mefet: I also recieved it. I'm curious about if they'll extend that to the ones that selected civ 5, as it has a ton of dlc, a lot more interesting than the ones in mafia
Yup, just got some, but only 33% off BNW, 50% off GaK, and 75% off Civ IV Complete. You also get $4, $4, and $2 credit, respectively.
Amazon.com has Bioshock Infinite for $9.99:

http://www.amazon.com/2K-Games-BioShock-Infinite-Download/dp/B009SPZ11Q/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1382129260&sr=8-3&keywords=bioshock+infinite
CymTyr: Just tried my key for Batman AC, didn't work.

Sent an email to Getgamesgo, we'll see what they say :)
dyscode: Batman AC (not GOTY) GfWL Keys from Greenman also don't work. But GamersGate has issed an extra Steam Key for my Batman AA GOTY (GfWL).
I contacted Greenman a few weeks back and they said they tend to the issue when GfWL goes offline. Bummer!
They may not have it fully implemeted at Steam yet. If you have a key that activated on GFWL, then that should work (or will work) if I understand correctly.

Here's a thread that I came across that may be helpful:
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=86409877
Also for those that aren't aware of it, 2K games did the same thing with Bioshock 2 a week or so ago.

http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/The_Big_List_of_3rd_Party_DRM_on_Steam#Games_for_Windows_Live

Official: removed GFWL and SecuROM, added “Protector Trials” DLC (free upgrade for all), all available MP DLCs (free upgrade for all), Minerva's Den DLC (free for the existing owners prior to update), Steam achievements, multiplayer, and full controller support. Retail/GFWL keys added to Steam DB for activation.
Post edited October 18, 2013 by JohnnyDollar
Amazon Deals (All Steam)

BioShock Infinite - $9.99

Modern Warfare Bundle - $34.99
- Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
- $5 credit for a pre-order of Call of Duty Ghosts

Magrunner: Dark Pulse - $9.99

Mars: War Logs - $9.99

Joe Danger Bundle - $12.50
- Joe Danger
- Joe Danger 2
- The ebook - The Making of Joe Danger

GreenManGaming Frightening Deals (All Steam)

Use this voucher code to get additional 20% off the sale price GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1 on any of the games below and you also get this game for free Three Dead Zed!

Dear Esther - $1.73

Dungeonland - $2.49

Anna Extended Edition - $2.49

The Darkness II - $7.49

Alien Spidy - $2.49

Alien Spidy Pack - $3.49

Lucius - $4.99

Damnation - $3.39

Overlord Complete Pack - $4.99

PixelJunk Monsters Ultimate - $9.99

Use this voucher to get additional 25% off on sale price GMG25-GRV7N-YY833 for the following games

LEGO Batman: The Videogame - $4.99

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes - $7.49

LEGO Complete Pack - $28.97
- LEGO Batman
- LEGO Batman 2
- LEGO Harry Potter 1-4
- LEGO Harry Potter 5-7
- LEGO Lord of the Rings

How to Survive - $10.49

Batman Arkham City: Game of the Year - $7.49

Batman Game of the Year Pack - $12.49
- Batman Arkham Asylum GOTY
- Batman Arkham City GOTY

Also the FREE Mafia 2 (Steam key) or Civilization V (Steam key) is back on with limited quantity, if you haven't gotten yours yet this is your chance to get a free game! Brought to you by GreenManGaming ^_^

Register then Vote here - http://www.computerandvideogames.com/joystick/homepage.php

Register here to get a free game - https://goldenjoysticks.greenmangaming.com

GamersGate Deals (All Steam)

Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition - $9.98

Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny - $5.00

Stronghold 3 Gold - $7.49

Metro 2033 - $3.74
After having failed miserably week after week, this time I finally, finally managed to beat IAmSinistar to announcing Desura's Freedom Friday! Muhahahahaha! *ahem*

Games offered today are (descriptions taken from the game pages):
Weathered, a short experimental 'Noire style 1950's inspired Point and Click game'.
Once upon an apocalypse, a minimalist post-zombie-apoc retro game
Project Visitor, a fast paced MMOFPS/RTS hybrid
Flix, a simple and challenging action puzzle game
Post edited October 18, 2013 by Psyringe
Psyringe: After having failed miserably week after week, this time I finally, finally managed to beat IAmSinistar to announcing Desura's Freedom Friday! Muhahahahaha! *ahem*
Big pluses to the big brain! I totally forgot about this, racing as I was to play more Dark Matter after work. :) Ace job mate, and feel free to cross-post to the free games thread, as it is handy to have there for folks who make that thread a favourite.