It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Don't Starve is 50% off on the Humble Store. (Includes soundtrack+mod I believe)

http://forums.kleientertainment.com/landing/buynow.html
mharris: Some good deals on the F.E.A.R game franchise with voucher code GMG20-IWGQX-41IS1 on GreenManGaming for the next 18 hours or so:

F.E.A.R (Steam) - $2.00
F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin - $3.00
F.E.A.R. 3 - $4.00
F.E.A.R Pack (All 3 titles) - $9.00

Enjoy.
I wait for Fear 2 thats back on gamersgate for 2,5€ because its with the dlc...

For the same time (15h or so) there are Nancy Drew games also on sale with voucher: 1,9€. As a hardcore adventure I took the risk and Captive Curse seems to be nice. The two newer (and technical superior) ones for that price are Captive Curse and Alibie in the ashes (but also Shadow of the watersedge is newer an looks better IMO).
merow: I wait for Fear 2 thats back on gamersgate for 2,5€ because its with the dlc...

For the same time (15h or so) there are Nancy Drew games also on sale with voucher: 1,9€. As a hardcore adventure I took the risk and Captive Curse seems to be nice. The two newer (and technical superior) ones for that price are Captive Curse and Alibie in the ashes (but also Shadow of the watersedge is newer an looks better IMO).
I considered those games too but there seems to be like 50 of them so I figured they were all small short little games all using the same engine kind of episodic or something. How in depth are they?
these amazon deals just went live (probably us only deals; not trying to restart the prior comments just point out (probably re-point out) some 'deals' pending if you have any of it already / on other systems).
ripped from CAG, naturally.
---
10/24-10/30:

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Ultimate Edition:
$14.99 add-on content (Reverie and Resurrection) included with the full game.

Max Payne Complete Bundle:

$14.99 contains:
Max Payne
Max Payne 2
Max Payne 3
Max Payne 3 Season Pass

Max Payne 3 + Season Pass: $9.99
Max Payne 3 Season Pass: $7.49
Max Payne 2: $2.49
Max Payne: $2.49
Max Payne 3 Painful Memories Pack: $2.49
Max Payne 3 Deathmatch Made in Heaven Pack: $2.49
Max Payne 3 Hostage Negotiation Pack: $2.49
Max Payne 3 Local Justice Pack: $1.99

10/24-10/31

The Walking Dead: $6.25
The Walking Dead 400 Days: $1.25
The Walking Dead + 400 Days: $7.49
The Cave: $3.69
Condemned Criminal Origins: $3.69

We'll also have a ton of Sims stuff on sale for 60-70% off.
Post edited October 24, 2013 by ErekoseDM
merow: I wait for Fear 2 thats back on gamersgate for 2,5€ because its with the dlc...

mharris: I considered those games too but there seems to be like 50 of them so I figured they were all small short little games all using the same engine kind of episodic or something. How in depth are they?
F.e.: Captive Curse:
from adventuregamers: "ten or so hours"
from amazon: "eight hours"

Ailbie in the ashes
...: 10h
...: 6h
(I choose C.C. because its got better reviews)
From what I know they are not concted with each other, if thats your consern.
Those two I mentioned are newer and more polished, maybe its also a newer engine.
merow: F.e.: Captive Curse:

Ailbie in the ashes
Those two I mentioned are newer and more polished, maybe its also a newer engine.
If this goes on sale sometime 75% off with one of those 20-25% off coupons from GMG it would be a pretty good deal to experiment with these games: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15482/
merow: F.e.: Captive Curse:

Ailbie in the ashes
mharris: If this goes on sale sometime 75% off with one of those 20-25% off coupons from GMG it would be a pretty good deal to experiment with these games: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/15482/
Yes but I think its just a difference of 0,4/0,5€ per episode. in the package are only rather old episodes which dontinterest me so much because they look so outdated IMO-
GamersGate is having a weekend deal on TrackMania stuff. TM United forever is, imho, still _the_ definitive stunt/precision racer. 7 environments, cars with hugely different handling, 400 official tracks, countless user-made content, etc. AFAICT, TrackMania products go on sale quite rarely.

TrackMania United Forever 75% off - 7.49 $/€, 4.99£

There's also the old "TrackMania United". A 2-year old review claims that it can be updated to "Forever" without cost - not sure if it still works though:

TM United 75% off - 4.99 $/€, 3.74£

There are also 50% discounts on the new TrackMania 2 products, I don't think they have had such a discount before:

TrackMania 2: Stadium, 5 $/€, 4£
TrackMania 2: Valley,10 $/€, 8 £
TrackMania 2: Canyon,10 $/€, 8 £

3-packs and 5-packs are also available, though the additional discount isn't that great imho:
http://www.gamersgate.com/games?prio=relevance&q=trackmania
Post edited October 24, 2013 by Psyringe
merow: Yes but I think its just a difference of 0,4/0,5€ per episode. in the package are only rather old episodes which dontinterest me so much because they look so outdated IMO-
Doesn't bother me per se. I've got a current generation overkill PC and enjoy current gen games like Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite et al. but I also like retro games from the GOG back catalogue going back to the early 90s or even older. I've got King's Quest 1 installed currently even. ;oP
Post edited October 24, 2013 by mharris
mharris: Bioforge Infinite
Heheh.. if only
mharris: Bioforge Infinite
grviper: Heheh.. if only
LOL, oops... I was just looking at the Bioforge game and got my streams crossed there. :)
Psyringe: There's also the old "TrackMania United". A 2-year old review claims that it can be updated to "Forever" without cost - not sure if it still works though:

TM United 75% off - 4.99 $/€, 3.74£
Just posting to let you know the upgrade still happens (tried it mid-July this year). As soon as you run the game it will ask to update as per the post you're referring to on Gamersgate :)
merow: Yes but I think its just a difference of 0,4/0,5€ per episode. in the package are only rather old episodes which dontinterest me so much because they look so outdated IMO-
mharris: Doesn't bother me per se. I've got a current generation overkill PC and enjoy current gen games like Tomb Raider and Bioshock Infinite et al. but I also like retro games from the GOG back catalogue going back to the early 90s or even older. I've got King's Quest 1 installed currently even. ;oP
For me it depends: retro is cool, but cheap, unpolished and clunky doesnt thrill me. The old Sierra games are good, they were good at chreating charming atmospheres, so that it doesnt need good graphics to get you into it. Just my opinion!
Sachys: Saw a thread on steamgifts regarding this:

http://www.gamesrocket.it/download/Sleeping-Dogs-Limited-Edition.html

Sleeping Digs Ltd Edition for 1.49 Euros

Apparently the site is trustworthy (from what I saw in thread) and sales are international, with a steam redeemable key (presumably not region restricted either).

Hope thats of use to someone! :)

EDIT: forgot the SG thread link so you can scrutinise: http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/awzRg/sleeping-dogs-limited-edition-for-only-149-euros-95-off
Apparently, this is a scam:

http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/EARHR/sleeping-dogs-scam
Punished_Snake: Apparently, this is a scam:

http://www.steamgifts.com/forum/EARHR/sleeping-dogs-scam
That would be a shame - though mharris seems to have gotten a copy at least (havent read the link though).

EDIT: having read part of that it sounds less like a scam and more a collossal fuck up, but yeah - definately not worth doing.
Post edited October 24, 2013 by Sachys