It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

PenguinJim: A couple more Steam trading card games at GG today: Scribblenauts Unlimited for $4.99 / , and [url=http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-AWESOME/awesomenauts?caff=2157851]Awesomenauts for $2.50 / £1.75.

Avoid Call of Juarez: The Cartel like the plague!
But the hardcore Steam card traders must buy it..it has cards? ;)
CoJ: Cartel is only £2 at GG.co.uk
grynn: CoJ: Cartel is only £2 at GG.co.uk
$4.99 at gamersgate.com :P
Isn't this the ugly chapter of the saga?
Punished_Snake: Isn't this the ugly chapter of the saga?
I had it on my Steam account but never downloaded lol, gotta try it some time. Original CoJ and Bound in Blood were awesome games.
Post edited July 26, 2013 by grynn
yeah, the cartel seems to be universally maligned and spit upon on every corner of the internet, so I won't bother with this one
I believe this is new:

Rugged Rogues Bundle on IndieBundle.org

$5
Tales of Maj’Eyal, by DarkGod
Man in a Maze, by SmallGreenHill
Voyage to Farland, by Peculiar Games

$7 (Alphas)
(w/B+) Obludia by obTi interactive
(w/B+) Dungeon Prospector by Mighty Fox Studio
Post edited July 26, 2013 by Stooner
Borderlands & XCOM Sale at GetGamesGo.com

Borderlands 2
$7.49

XCOM: Enemy Unknown
$9.19

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Elite Soldier pack
$2.49

XCOM: Enemy Unknown - Slingshot Content Pack
$3.49
Steam daily (well it lasts 48 h but it's started today)

STALKERs at 75%

Shadow of Chernobil
Call of Prypyat
Clear Sky
Apologies if this has already been posted, up to 75% off Squeenix titles over at GMG: (no referral link) http://www.greenmangaming.com/massive-savings-square-enix-titles/
Awesomenauts is $2.50 on Gamersgate. It's like a 2D
MOBA, and I have heard nothing but good things about it.
I notice the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are discounted on gamersgate. One of them - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - is listed as DRM free. Does that mean I can download it and play it from there just like I would a GOG game? Or do I need to have some kind of external DRM like a "gamersgate client manager" installed? I've never bought from gamersgate, so appreciate the advice of those who have.
IAmSinistar: I notice the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are discounted on gamersgate. One of them - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - is listed as DRM free. Does that mean I can download it and play it from there just like I would a GOG game? Or do I need to have some kind of external DRM like a "gamersgate client manager" installed? I've never bought from gamersgate, so appreciate the advice of those who have.
Usually, you need only the downloader/installer manager from GamersGate.
IAmSinistar: I notice the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. games are discounted on gamersgate. One of them - S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky - is listed as DRM free. Does that mean I can download it and play it from there just like I would a GOG game? Or do I need to have some kind of external DRM like a "gamersgate client manager" installed? I've never bought from gamersgate, so appreciate the advice of those who have.
Stooner: Usually, you need only the downloader/installer manager from GamersGate.
I have some stuff from Gamers Gate that claims to be DRM free. However, when I download it from their website it seems to only download a portal to the online files. When I run the small initially downloaded program it then begins to download the actual content. I'm a newbie but appearances are that there's no way to back up games from Gamers Gate since they installation files are hosted online behind a secondary installation wall, no way to directly download/retain the installation material. Am I overlooking something?

If you'd like to backup your game downloads it doesn't seem Gamers Gate is ideal, but play was smooth and there were no apparent DRM setbacks.
Post edited July 26, 2013 by undeadcow
Stooner: Usually, you need only the downloader/installer manager from GamersGate.
undeadcow: I have some stuff from Gamers Gate that claims to be DRM free. However, when I download it from their website it seems to only download a portal to the online filmes. When I run the program it begins to download the actual content. I'm a newbie but appearances are that there's no way to back up games from Gamers Gate since they installation files are hosted online behind a secondary installation wall, no way to directly download/retail the installation. Am I overlooking something?
Nope, you're right about the installation part, you need the GG program to download and install. But there's a trick to make a backup of the installation files... it's somewhere lost on this forum, I'll search...