It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

If someone wants only Doom 3 (base game) you can get it on Nuuvem a bit cheaper (~$2.20)
Humble Weekly Bundle with 1C Company games

King's Bounty: The Legend
King's Bounty: Armored Princess
Men of War
Men of War: Red Tide

BTA:
King's Bounty: Crossworlds
Men of War: Assault Squad

I'm skipping this. Horrible bundle. :\
Foxhack: King's Bounty: The Legend
Are they at least separate keys?
I'd get Armored Princess and Crossworlds but the average is already a bit high...
blotunga: Are they at least separate keys?
I'd get Armored Princess and Crossworlds but the average is already a bit high...
I have no idea, but probably.

This is just common bundle fodder, wtf is humble doing
Foxhack: snip
Aaah, my wallet is safe. :p
New HUmble is good. King's Bounties. DRM free and all. Nice.
Edit: Yes, they are separate keys.
Post edited August 01, 2013 by Luisfius
what is with all the hospital-tycoon on SG some bundle I missed?
SirEyeball: what is with all the hospital-tycoon on SG some bundle I missed?
Because of a point glitch on SG, I think. So people think they'll get 150 CV for a 5 (or less, in case of a previous sale) bucks game.

Can't wait to see their faces later.
http://www.thegreenlightbundle.com/?indiekings

Get all 5 games
for just $5
Escape Goat
8bit Commando
Bridge it
KRUNCH
Constant C

Beat the minimum of $6 and get
6 games and bonus content
Escape Goat
8bit Commando
Bridge it
KRUNCH
Constant C
Bonus Ichi puzzle game
Bonus Bridge it Add on pack
Bonus Escape Goat OST
Bonus KRUNCH OST
SirEyeball: what is with all the hospital-tycoon on SG some bundle I missed?
retsuseiba: Because of a point glitch on SG, I think. So people think they'll get 150 CV for a 5 (or less, in case of a previous sale) bucks game.

Can't wait to see their faces later.
ahh OK so they are all idiots then thanks ;)
[OFF]
All these bundles... The thing is at peak now, about to explode at any moment... Repeats, repeats, juice them, same indies at sale and same publishers like 1C... Even HB is falling to this formula...
When I started buying digital downloads games, I was feeling like a child with infinite credit at a candy shop. I barely looked at the games, I just wanted more and more of them, all of them, without mind if they were good or horrible... Damm, for so many years I did my games boughts by doing a lot of research, waiting for promos at shops, reading everything about it and collecting money until I could get it. Then I was sure about enjoying every cent and bit, all my time and attention to only that game, until there was nothing more to do. With DD, I´m looking like my girlfriend or my mamma, I just buy for the supposed "pleasure" of buying. After all these shop, I´m still that child, but I ate so much candy that I´m feeling queasy...
Post edited August 01, 2013 by tokisto
Foxhack: Steam's got its own Quakecon sale too:

http://store.steampowered.com/sale/quakecon1

Today's deal is 75% off the entire iD software catalog. Bethesda titles are 25% off. Expect different Bethesda discounts during the weekend.
Time to grab Hexen/Heretic Collection for under three bucks. :D
I have a couple of question about Black Mirror. Since I've Black Mirror 2, before starting playing this one I would like to try the first of the serie.

Here in Italy is almost impossible to purchase. But if someone from USA gifts me a copy of the game on GamersGate, I will be able to play it or not (it has a region locked DRM)?

What's the current price of the game in $ ? It goes on sale sometimes or never?

Thanks in advance.
blotunga: Are they at least separate keys?
separates keys ;)

all king's bounty games have a d/l link aswell , not the men of war ones however
Post edited August 01, 2013 by DyNaer
I just bought on GamersGate:

Mata Hari = $0.28
Alter Ego = $0.59
Black Mirror 2 = $0.59