It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

dirtyharry50: Time to grab Hexen/Heretic Collection for under three bucks. :D
That is a great deal, thanks for pointing that out... link: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/439/
Heretic777: I just bought on GamersGate:

Mata Hari = $0.28
Alter Ego = $0.59
Black Mirror 2 = $0.59
good 4 you!
Loved BM 3

BTW: If someone is interested in getting Zeno Clash 2 as a shared 2-pack: contact me!!

Mata Hari = $0.28
Alter Ego = $0.59
Black Mirror 2 = $0.59
Nice prices! The first two are SecuROM'd, unfortunately. Black Mirror 2 doesn't say, but Black Mirror 1 & 3 are DRM-free. Is 2 as well?
nijuu: Whats the go with Renaissance v Resurrection v Reincarnation?.
Luisfius: Reincarnation but it hasn't gone on sale a single time, it is only available at Gamersgate and MUST be activated on steam.
You must have missed it then as I purchased it on sale :)

Edit: Purchased from Gamersgate May 4th for $7.12 (including Eldergeek discount)
GabiMoro: Disciples Reincarnation was on sale (7 euro) on December 2012.
Luisfius: Damn it! I missed it then. Oh well, then next time, I hope. I've never seen it below 30bux
Have you added an alert to be notified when the price drops?
Post edited August 01, 2013 by Tarnicus

Mata Hari = $0.28
Alter Ego = $0.59
Black Mirror 2 = $0.59
How did you get these prices?
tokisto: [OFF]
All these bundles... The thing is at peak now, about to explode at any moment... Repeats, repeats, juice them, same indies at sale and same publishers like 1C... Even HB is falling to this formula...
When I started buying digital downloads games, I was feeling like a child with infinite credit at a candy shop. I barely looked at the games, I just wanted more and more of them, all of them, without mind if they were good or horrible... Damm, for so many years I did my games boughts by doing a lot of research, waiting for promos at shops, reading everything about it and collecting money until I could get it. Then I was sure about enjoying every cent and bit, all my time and attention to only that game, until there was nothing more to do. With DD, I´m looking like my girlfriend or my mamma, I just buy for the supposed "pleasure" of buying. After all these shop, I´m still that child, but I ate so much candy that I´m feeling queasy...
+1 you nailed it with that summation of digital purchasing! That has been my experience also. Buying games has become my game of choice!

Mata Hari = $0.28
Alter Ego = $0.59
Black Mirror 2 = $0.59
IAmSinistar: Nice prices! The first two are SecuROM'd, unfortunately. Black Mirror 2 doesn't say, but Black Mirror 1 & 3 are DRM-free. Is 2 as well?
I think its Securom.
IAmSinistar: Nice prices! The first two are SecuROM'd, unfortunately. Black Mirror 2 doesn't say, but Black Mirror 1 & 3 are DRM-free. Is 2 as well?
Heretic777: I think its Securom.
Thanks again. I notice two of the titles come in this set as well - Adventure 4 Pack. Doesn't say there either, but I do want the two DRM-free titles, so will probably go for that when I pick up the Perimeter bargains mentioned earlier.
Recsam511: I have a couple of question about Black Mirror. Since I've Black Mirror 2, before starting playing this one I would like to try the first of the serie.

Here in Italy is almost impossible to purchase. But if someone from USA gifts me a copy of the game on GamersGate, I will be able to play it or not (it has a region locked DRM)?

What's the current price of the game in $ ? It goes on sale sometimes or never?

Thanks in advance.
You should start playing BM1 first. Though it is not 100% mandatory to understand 2 and 3 but you get more out of it for sure.

Black Mirror 1 isn't on sale right now, so it goes for $10 and only the sale is restricted, the game is DRM Free.
you can get it from http://www.justadventure.com internationally for $5

or use a proxy and pay with BLC.
Post edited August 01, 2013 by dyscode
undeadcow: That is a great deal, thanks for pointing that out... link: http://store.steampowered.com/sub/439/
You're most welcome. Enjoy! :D

Mata Hari = $0.28
Alter Ego = $0.59
Black Mirror 2 = $0.59
Stooner: How did you get these prices?
Those are the current prices for anyone on Gamers Gate.

Edit:...in the United States at least (thanks dyscode).
Post edited August 01, 2013 by undeadcow
undeadcow: Those are the current prices for anyone on Gamers Gate.
no, some are not in Germany on sale e.g Mata Hari is €9.
Heretic777: I think its Securom.
Black Mirror 2 is now also DRM Free.
Post edited August 01, 2013 by dyscode

Mata Hari = $0.28
Alter Ego = $0.59
Black Mirror 2 = $0.59
I dont know. Its on their main site for the USA.

Also the Adventure 4 pack is only $1.20 and includes:
Alter Ego
Black Mirror 2
Gray Matter
The Rockin Dead
dyscode: Black Mirror 2 is now also DRM Free.
Fab, thanks! I shall grab the lot then.

EDIT: Not bad, quite a haul for the money, I feel.

Black Mirror - $9.95
Adventure 4 Pack - $1.20
Black Mirror III - $2.02
Alpha Polaris - $2.49
Necronomicon - The Dawning of Darkness - $1.00
Salammbo - $2.49
Paris 1 313 - The mystery of Notre-Dame cathedral - $1.74
Perimeter: Emperor's Testament - $5.00
Perimeter 2: New Earth - $7.50

Just discovered the My Minion option on the site. That's cute, as are the Achievements. Still no GOG when it comes to games, but nifty.
Post edited August 01, 2013 by IAmSinistar
Was Heretic II never sold on Steam? It doesn't show in the bundle. What's up with that?