It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lots of Bioshock Infinite updates since the Amazon deal yesterday.

Gamefly updated so that you get XCOM, Bioshocks 1 & 2, and £5 off a 2K game, all for £29.99.

GMG have updated so that you get XCOM and a choice of a 2K game*, all for £23.99.

Now Gamersgate have updated so that you get XCOM and a choice of a 2K game*, all for £29.99... but with £9 of store credit thrown in (for anything in the store), plus a potential 5% further saving with code elder-geek.com

(and, of course, if you're outside the UK you can just buy the 45,000 blue coins and then spend them at the UK site)

Of course, if you have the 20% discount at GG anyway, it's £7 cheaper than GMG o_O (if not, Gamersgate's only £3 cheaper)

*choose from Spec Ops The Line, Darkness 2, Bioshock 2, Civilization 5 vanilla and Mafia 2. All good, but all have been sooooo cheap already. :D
PenguinJim: Lots of Bioshock Infinite updates since the Amazon deal yesterday.
I didn't received XCOM or any other game but i only paid £13.97 for Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite .
ne_zavarj: I didn't received XCOM or any other game but i only paid £13.97 for Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite .
How?
Did I miss some huge sale?
Last one I saw was BS Infinite for $60, which I think is more than £13.97.
Smannesman: Did I miss some huge sale?
Nope .
Have you ever heard the AMD Never Settle promo ?
Post edited March 20, 2013 by ne_zavarj
New Indie Gala Dwarves is live.
http://www.indiegala.com/
ne_zavarj: Nope .
Nope, a quick google shows me that AMD is giving some keys if you buy a new graphics card.
Although it might be something more.

Also, very aptly named Indiegala bundle.
Post edited March 20, 2013 by Smannesman
Smannesman: Nope, a quick google shows me that AMD is giving some keys if you buy a new graphics card.
Although it might be something more.

Also, very aptly named Indiegala bundle.
people have been selling their BioShock infinite keys for around 30 or 40 bucks in trading threads from those promos recently
Soooo, GMG has the first Borderlands on the cheap-o. I've read that there were a number of people who enjoyed it even in singleplayer so I think I might bite. But I'm wondering if it's worth to go for the GOTY? I see that there are story DLCs, but are they worth playing? Like will I still want to get to them after finishing the game normally? Do they add anything of quality?

Linky: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/pl/en/pc/games/shooter/borderlands-game-of-the-year-edition/
cich: Soooo, GMG has the first Borderlands on the cheap-o. I've read that there were a number of people who enjoyed it even in singleplayer so I think I might bite. But I'm wondering if it's worth to go for the GOTY? I see that there are story DLCs, but are they worth playing? Like will I still want to get to them after finishing the game normally? Do they add anything of quality?

Linky: http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/pl/en/pc/games/shooter/borderlands-game-of-the-year-edition/
Grab the GOTY. While the 2nd DLC (Moxxi) may not be that interesting, the other 2 that I've played so far were quite good. So far I've sunk ~60 hours in it, and I still have more things to do, not counting the 2nd playthrough.
Be aware though that there are non-steamworks based editions, which I'm not sure if they are compatible with the DLCs.
Smannesman: Did I miss some huge sale?
Meh...that requires the purchase of an AMD card=) I have not been impressed by AMD in a while.
misfire200: Meh...that requires the purchase of an AMD card=)
Not exactly .
cich: Soooo, GMG has the first Borderlands on the cheap-o. I've read that there were a number of people who enjoyed it even in singleplayer so I think I might bite. But I'm wondering if it's worth to go for the GOTY? I see that there are story DLCs, but are they worth playing? Like will I still want to get to them after finishing the game normally? Do they add anything of quality?

JMich: Grab the GOTY. While the 2nd DLC (Moxxi) may not be that interesting, the other 2 that I've played so far were quite good. So far I've sunk ~60 hours in it, and I still have more things to do, not counting the 2nd playthrough.
Be aware though that there are non-steamworks based editions, which I'm not sure if they are compatible with the DLCs.
Thanks, JMich! And yeah, I fear this will be a timesink :D
Personally I found them DLCs kinda meh... But Secret Armory is pretty damn fun. I found the added challenge very welcome, just perfect to play after you're done with the base game.

I doubt you'll find good deals for Borderlands base game only and/or the separate Borderlands DLCs, though, I say you should go for GotY, even if I do think it includes some weak DLCs.
retsuseiba: Personally I found them DLCs kinda meh... But Secret Armory is pretty damn fun. I found the added challenge very welcome, just perfect to play after you're done with the base game.

I doubt you'll find good deals for Borderlands base game only and/or the separate Borderlands DLCs, though, I say you should go for GotY, even if I do think it includes some weak DLCs.
Thanks! OK, if Groupees doesn't surprise me with any cool games in their upcoming bundle, I'm getting Borderlands GotY. For $6 it seems to offer a lot of fun.
New Amazon sales revealed. Mostly not very tempting though. All redeemable on Steam except where marked otherwise.

3/20-3/26:
Aliens Colonial Marines $32.49 - I highly doubt the game will get many sales even at this price point after the bad reception it got.

3/22-3/24:
Binary Domain $4.99
Sega Genesis Classics Pack $7.49
Warhammer 40K Space Marine $9.99
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Dark Crusade $9.99 - NOT STEAM
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Gold $6.49 - NOT STEAM
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War Platinum $9.99 - NOT STEAM
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II $6.49
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Gold Edition $9.99
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising $6.49
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Retribution $9.99
Warhammer 40K Dawn of War II Retribution Complete Pack $19.99