It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

orcishgamer: Because Bioshock Infinite looks boring as fuck? Seriously, the story looks like standard crap, Bioshock itself was kinda boring, okay really boring, but at least it was slightly quirky and new. The girl upon which Infinite's story is based doesn't seem to be written as a real human being. The shooting looks worse than Lost Planet 3.

I predict the reviews show that Bioshock Infinite is a solid 6 or 7/10 and once people realize that they won't be paying top dollar for it (or buying DLC).
ne_zavarj: Hmm . Do i activate the key that i received from AMD or not ?
Yes, activate it. You paid for it with your 7000 series card :o]
u2jedi: Yes, activate it.
Activated .
orcishgamer: Because Bioshock Infinite looks boring as fuck? Seriously, the story looks like standard crap, Bioshock itself was kinda boring, okay really boring, but at least it was slightly quirky and new. The girl upon which Infinite's story is based doesn't seem to be written as a real human being. The shooting looks worse than Lost Planet 3.

I predict the reviews show that Bioshock Infinite is a solid 6 or 7/10 and once people realize that they won't be paying top dollar for it (or buying DLC).
ne_zavarj: Hmm . Do i activate the key that i received from AMD or not ?
The key doesn't have an expiry date, so why not just wait until there's reviews and gameplay videos? If you don't like what you see, trade it for something else.

EDIT: Well that's what I get for being a slow typist.
Post edited March 24, 2013 by ABH20
ABH20: The key doesn't have an expiry date, so why not just wait until there's reviews and gameplay videos? If you don't like what you see, trade it for something else.

EDIT: Well that's what I get for being a slow typist.
Not like it matters. He is a game collector so hell get it anyway. Just look above for the SC2:HotS vs random Sims DLC comment. Im very sure he buys more games a month than i do in a year. :D
p_mamusz: Im very sure he buys more games a month than i do in a year. :D
I don't think so . :)
Gonchi: So, Just Cause Collection for $10 on GamersGate. Just Cause 2 is Steam, but anyone know what the DRM is on the first Just Cause? GamersGate doesn't say.
Foxhack: It's been a LOT cheaper than that. Just wait it out.
Yeah? Just how much cheaper does it get? I mean, it's $10...
Foxhack: It's been a LOT cheaper than that. Just wait it out.
Gonchi: Yeah? Just how much cheaper does it get? I mean, it's $10...
I think the larger point is that Just Cause is an inferior and more boring version of Just Cause 2, so it's not really worth buying. And all the DLC for JC2 are expensive (in-game) vehicles and weapons that don't have enough ammunition.

I bought JC2 for $2 and squished 50hrs of high-adrenaline fun out of it. DLCs and JC1 are plain unnecessary.
Post edited March 24, 2013 by cich
Lol, polish distrib. gives free season pass for Bioshock infinite if preorder (retail). The craziness...
Post edited March 24, 2013 by keeveek
keeveek: Lol, polish distrib. gives free season pass for Bioshock infinite if preorder (retail). The craziness...
Wow, that might be the best pre-order deal I've ever heard of.
keeveek: Lol, polish distrib. gives free season pass for Bioshock infinite if preorder (retail). The craziness...
orcishgamer: Wow, that might be the best pre-order deal I've ever heard of.
Free shipping as well... (but not international, sorry)
Post edited March 24, 2013 by keeveek
orcishgamer: Wow, that might be the best pre-order deal I've ever heard of.
keeveek: Free shipping as well... (but not international, sorry)
Just pre-order a second copy for orcishgamer and email the keys .
GOG version of Baldurs Gate is still better than the enhanced one on Steam right? Especially with mods
Detlik: GOG version of Baldurs Gate is still better than the enhanced one on Steam right? Especially with mods
Depends... Old mods are of course not compatible with "enhanced" edition, but well... for 7 euros...
Detlik: GOG version of Baldurs Gate is still better than the enhanced one on Steam right? Especially with mods
Supposedly there's some extra content in the Enhanced version, and it doesn't require fiddling to get widescreen etc of course (a done package is partly why some people prefer GOG's of course).

That said, It's been very buggy from what I've seen in passing, no idea where it's at now.
keeveek: Depends... Old mods are of course not compatible with "enhanced" edition, but well... for 7 euros...
The thing is, I already have both BG´s on GOG, this question was just out of curiosity and also that I might bless one of my friends with gift of BG, but it all depends on which version is better.
Pheace: Supposedly there's some extra content in the Enhanced version, and it doesn't require fiddling to get widescreen etc of course (a done package is partly why some people prefer GOG's of course).

That said, It's been very buggy from what I've seen in passing, no idea where it's at now.
Ah I see, off to google I go then, thanks
Post edited March 24, 2013 by Detlik