It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Coelocanth: And it saves having to dig back through posts to find deals mentioned previously.
orcishgamer: Agreed, hope he keeps posting, I'm lazy and it's not like duplicate information is even within 3-5 pages back most of the time.
Can't he just wait a day or two... why every single day with the same identical long post. This is no longer "Gaming deals thread" - it is What is on sale on Amazon thread, and in my opinion, it has lost out a bit. I followed this thread before, but the last couple of weeks it is just the exact same thing every time I open it. I call it spam, not news.
amok: I personaly get a bit sick of seeing the same deal posted over and over again. News, yes, bring it on. Spam? no. It is no longer news when it is the same deal posted for the what? 10'th time? The first couple of times, then it is news.
orcishgamer: There's probably a lot of lurkers that do not check threads quite so religiously... In fact, going by the general usage of most forums, they're actually far more numerous than us.
I'm a lurker, I am used to backtracking posts... it is second nature for lurkers... it is for me at least... and it was easier to do so in this thread before (except when an argument broke out... like now...)
Post edited January 23, 2013 by amok
amok: I personaly get a bit sick of seeing the same deal posted over and over again. News, yes, bring it on. Spam? no. It is no longer news when it is the same deal posted for the what? 10'th time? The first couple of times, then it is news.
Sorry, I read mostly only last page. You posted same deal about free bundle in free stuff thread, and no one said anything to you.
orcishgamer: Agreed, hope he keeps posting, I'm lazy and it's not like duplicate information is even within 3-5 pages back most of the time.
amok: Can't he just wait a day or two... why every single day with the same identical long post. This is no longer "Gaming deals thread" - it is What is on sale on Amazon thread, and in my opinion, it has lost out a bit. I followed this thread before, but the last couple of weeks it is just the exact same thing every time I open it. I call it spam, not news.
There aren't many sales right now, what is on sale on Amazon comprises the majority of good gaming sales in January, because no one else deeply discounts very many games.

If he did it every other day you sure you wouldn't just say, "Does it have to be every 2 days? Why not every week or so?!"
Madmate: Sorry, I read mostly only last page. You posted same deal about free bundle in free stuff thread, and no one said anything to you.
umm... that was in two different threads. I never posted it in this thread again. It do not even compare.
amok: Can't he just wait a day or two... why every single day with the same identical long post. This is no longer "Gaming deals thread" - it is What is on sale on Amazon thread, and in my opinion, it has lost out a bit. I followed this thread before, but the last couple of weeks it is just the exact same thing every time I open it. I call it spam, not news.
orcishgamer: There aren't many sales right now, what is on sale on Amazon comprises the majority of good gaming sales in January, because no one else deeply discounts very many games.

If he did it every other day you sure you wouldn't just say, "Does it have to be every 2 days? Why not every week or so?!"
no, because this was the status before Christmas, and it was fine. It has taken off completely lately. It is only now I react.
Madmate: Sorry, I read mostly only last page. You posted same deal about free bundle in free stuff thread, and no one said anything to you.
amok: umm... that was in two different threads. I never posted it in this thread again. It do not even compare.
Your post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_games_and_3rd_party_mods_the_updated_list/post209

My post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_games_and_3rd_party_mods_the_updated_list/post202

You are not that good lurker. :-)
amok: umm... that was in two different threads. I never posted it in this thread again. It do not even compare.
Madmate: Your post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_games_and_3rd_party_mods_the_updated_list/post209
My post: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/free_games_and_3rd_party_mods_the_updated_list/post202
You are not that good lurker. :-)
lol, yes. But it still do not compare, it was just a glitch with two different posters.

However, if I had posted the deal on Jan 10, and Jan 11, and Jan 12, and Jan 13, and Jan 14, and Jan 15, and Jan 16, and Jan 17, and Jan 18, and Jan 19, and Jan 20, and Jan 21, and Jan 22, and Jan 23, and Jan 24 - then it would be comparable.

edit - your post was probably lost between the same Amazon spam post :)
FYI Strike Suit Zero has been released and 20% off on Steam atm $15.99 (standard)/ $19.99 (Collectors Edition)
amok: However, if I had posted the deal on Jan 10, and Jan 11, and Jan 12, and Jan 13, and Jan 14, and Jan 15, and Jan 16, and Jan 17, and Jan 18, and Jan 19, and Jan 20, and Jan 21, and Jan 22, and Jan 23, and Jan 24 - then it would be comparable.
Yes I know it can be annoying but, not as two of us OTing in this thread. :-) My point was that his last post was OK and helpful to me.
nijuu: FYI Strike Suit Zero has been released and 20% off on Steam atm $15.99 (standard)/ $19.99 (Collectors Edition)
I'm waiting for the GOG release myself. I still play Star Fox 64 occasionally. It would be nice to know I can do the same with Strike Suit Zero in 15 years haha.
nijuu: FYI Strike Suit Zero has been released and 20% off on Steam atm $15.99 (standard)/ $19.99 (Collectors Edition)
johnki: I'm waiting for the GOG release myself. I still play Star Fox 64 occasionally. It would be nice to know I can do the same with Strike Suit Zero in 15 years haha.
Yep... waiting for mine as well ;).
The Amazon Microsoft bundles have been confirmed by Tony (Amazon rep). They'll be $4.99 after promo credit starting this sunday as the deal of the week.

I believe this will also be added to the EC list, and be $4.99 after promo credit:

http://www.amazon.com/Age-Empires-Complete-Collection-Download/dp/B00AR05D78
....ninja'd!
Post edited January 23, 2013 by nijuu
nijuu: Apparently the MSFT bundle has been confirmed for next Sat/Sun, deal of the week. Im actually confused as to the exact dates though ... waiting for more confirmation. Also Age of Empires bundle $9.99 pre coupon
It starts this Sunday, and lasts through next Saturday. Deal of the week for next week.. and I posted right before you ;)
Post edited January 23, 2013 by spoderman
nijuu: Apparently the MSFT bundle has been confirmed for next Sat/Sun, deal of the week. Im actually confused as to the exact dates though ... waiting for more confirmation. Also Age of Empires bundle $9.99 pre coupon
spoderman: It starts this Sunday, and lasts through next Saturday. Deal of the week for next week.. and I posted right before you ;)
doh!!..ta. Wasnt sure of his wording :P....
Looks like the Fable bundle might be delayed a bit past sunday cuz they don't have the keys for the Fable 3 DLC yet, but everything else should go live sunday.