It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ne_zavarj: €4.99 in here .

A GAME OF THRONES: GENESIS
Alan Wake Collector's Edition
Alan Wake's American Nightmare
Bastion
Batman Arkham City: Game of the Year Edition
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham City
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
Burnout™ Paradise: The Ultimate Box
CIRCUS WORLD
Confrontation
Cristiano Ronaldo Freestyle
Crysis® 2 Maximum Edition
Darksiders
DCS: A-10C Warthog
Dead Space™ 2
Dragon Age™ II
Dragon Age™: Origins
DUNGEON LORDS MMXII
F.3.A.R.
FIFA 10
FIFA 12
FIFA Manager 12
Fortune Winds: Ancient Trader
Game of Thrones
Gas Guzzlers: Combat Carnage
Jagged Alliance: Back in Action
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning™
Kung Fu Strike: The Warrior's Rise
Legends of Pegasus
Mass Effect™
Mass Effect™ 2
Mass Effect™ 2 Digital Deluxe Edition
Medal of Honor™
Men of War: Assault Squad Game of the Year Edition
Men of War: Condemned Heroes
Metro 2033
Oil Rush
Orcs Must Die!
Orcs Must Die! 2
Police Simulator 2
Scania: Truck Simulator
SimCity™ 4 Deluxe Edition
Spellforce 2: Faith in Destiny
Spellforce 2: Faith in Destiny Digital Deluxe Edition
Stellar Impact
Stronghold 3 Gold
Symphony
The Sims™ 2 Best of Business
The Sims™ 2 Double Deluxe
The Sims™ 2 FreeTime (Expansion Pack)
The Sims™ 2 Fun with Pets Collection
The Sims™ 2 Glamour Life Stuff
The Sims™ 2 Seasons (Expansion Pack)
The Sims™ 2 University Life Collection
Two Worlds II - Velvet Game of the Year Edition
Unstoppable Gorg
Hmm, I think I am little behind... since when is EA selling non EA games?
abolat: Hmm, I think I am little behind... since when is EA selling non EA games?
Since early 2012 ?
abolat: Hmm, I think I am little behind... since when is EA selling non EA games?
ne_zavarj: Since early 2012 ?
Hmm... weird. I am very much behind then. :) Thanks or the info! I am guessing all origin activated then?
dirtyharry50: I noticed Battlefield 3 for $12. on Origin just now. I'm kind of tempted to try it at that price but is there another version of it coming along soon that will obsolete it? I noticed BF 2142 is on sale real cheap too but wonder if anybody plays that anymore. I remember having fun with demo for that one.

Anyone know how long the single player part of BF3 is and is it any good?
The single player portion of BF3 is about 5-6 hours. For the most part, it is a Call of Duty game in how the game and plot plays out. It's somewhat fun, but I wouldn't buy BF3 for the campaign.
abolat: Hmm... weird. I am very much behind then. :) Thanks or the info! I am guessing all origin activated then?
Nope .
There are games with Steamworks and some with GFWL .

https://help.ea.com/article/how-to-install-your-gfwl-installshield-or-steam-game
Post edited January 23, 2013 by ne_zavarj
Anyone buying Legend of Pegasus in Origin sale be aware that the dev's went bankrupt and apparently the game is still in an unfinished state ... just a heads up ;)
dirtyharry50: I noticed Battlefield 3 for $12. on Origin just now. I'm kind of tempted to try it at that price but is there another version of it coming along soon that will obsolete it? I noticed BF 2142 is on sale real cheap too but wonder if anybody plays that anymore. I remember having fun with demo for that one.

Anyone know how long the single player part of BF3 is and is it any good?
dutchexcalibur: The single player portion of BF3 is about 5-6 hours. For the most part, it is a Call of Duty game in how the game and plot plays out. It's somewhat fun, but I wouldn't buy BF3 for the campaign.
Thanks for the info. I'll have to think about it a bit. It is on sale until the 28th.
Another Origin sale. Another one not for aussies LOL.. oh geez EA..
The Sega sale on GMG is alright, finally Nights into Dreams HD at a good price.
FYI from the CAG thread Amazon rep :

"FYI guys, I'm currently unsure how much longer we'll have THQ products up on the site.

If you're interested in a game we have on sale from them, I'd grab it, once I get the phone call to pull stuff down it will be down until all the ownership transfers happen.

Lastly, I don't have any information other that what has been posted publicly. This includes what is happening with Darksiders. I'm personally buying a couple of these packs and sending them to friends I know who like THQ stuff lol. I'm interested to see how much Darksiders and Darksiders II keys start going for on trading forums in like 6 months if no one buys Vigil.

Edit: Also, I think it is going to take us a VERY LONG TIME to get new keys when we run out of stuff. Again, no confirmation on this but I don't even know who to ask now lol.

Cheers,
Tony
NOTE FOR JANUARY: We will continue to add games and titles to the EC list throughout the month of January. I am continually in conversation with our publishers about including and promoting their titles during January. Many people in the retail industry work insane hours prior to and during the holidays. As such, many of us are on vacation in early January. This should be referenced before asking "Will XYZ Game Be on the EC List for $XXX.XX""
nijuu: Another Origin sale. Another one not for aussies LOL.. oh geez EA..
The EA distributors know that there isn't a single poor man in Aussie or NZ and realize everyone over here is filthy rich.
So in cooperation with governments they ensure that rich pay bigger taxes by keeping prices escalated on their games.

Some might say there are a lot of poor people in Aussie and NZ but that is already proven to be BS.

Because if there were many people in these two countries who were hard done by they could not afford $80 to $120 a pop for EA's games.

And if they couldn't afford those prices, those games would never sell here.

And if they didn't sell here, EA's distributors would stop selling them here all together or attempt to reduce prices and let us all in on sales.

Food for thought.
Adding to nijuu post above, if you're still holding out on getting some THQ games for cheap. Buy it now before it got removed on Amazon and Steam. Here's how the auction of THQ IPs went:

Sega agreed to purchase Relic
Koch Media (AKA Deep Silver) agreed to purchase Volition and Metro
Crytek agreed to purchase Homefront
Take 2 agreed to purchase Evolve
Ubisoft agreed to purchase Montreal and South Park

Get yourself some THQ games with Steam redeemable keys before it gets remove.

THQ Mega Pack - $24.99 ($19.99 after EC credit) (Separate Steam keys)

1. Company of Heroes - Tales of Valor
2. Company of Heroes Game of the Year (NOT Steam)
3. Darksiders II
4. Darksiders
5. Homefront
6. MX vs ATV Reflex
7. Metro 2033
8. Nexuiz
9. Red Faction Armageddon
10. Red Faction Guerrilla
11. Saints Row 2
12. Saints Row: The Third
13. Supreme Commander
14. Supreme Commander: Forged Alliance
15. Titan Quest Gold
16. Warhammer 40,000 Dawn of War II - Gold Edition
17. Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
18. Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War Gold
19. Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War II Retribution
racerboi101: *snip*
Well seeing as EA didn't buy any of the sub developers there's still plenty of hope.

Oh..wait...Crytek....but I don't think anyone will miss Homefront.
Post edited January 23, 2013 by carnival73
racerboi101: snip
do you really need to post that THQ mega-pack every single day? Do you work on commission?

do Amazon use aff links, by the way?
racerboi101: snip
amok: do you really need to post that THQ mega-pack every single day? Do you work on commission?

do Amazon use aff links, by the way?
I've been thinking this for a while now. I have admitted to using ref links, but now if i do post one, i make it clear i have done so.

But that was never to an extent as this guys posts. I honestly hand picked titles out myself, where as that guy looks as if he's just posting the entire days special deals, lol.