It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

CymTyr: Word of advice: If you get the Batman AC GOTY edition with the getloaded promo the installer is bugged, supposedly you have to rename the folder and/or copy all files. I spent 45 minutes trying fixes to install the game after an 18 gig download to no avail.
kjx: "Make a new folder in the root of your C: drive named "BatmanACGOTY" and copy the installer files or it won't install."
+1 ty kindly :) game is now working properly.
ne_zavarj: Bulletstorm is a Windows Live title , but you can try to contact with EA support and ask for their help with the activation on Origin . ( they activated mine )
Foxhack: They refused to activate mine, so ymmv.
My Bulletstorm key worked in Origin so it should be fine. Try https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do if it's giving you problems. Mercenaries 2 must be activated using that site too.
Post edited September 30, 2012 by GoJays2025
I have bought PopCap collection (which includes all their games) last year from Popcap.com but they just give me same order number to activate games, no cdkeys at all. I wonder anyone know if we could activate games we bought from Popcap.com on Origin?

@GoJays2025: Thx u very much; i lost all hope with EA customer rep when they always refuse activate my Bulletstorm. When read your post, i have just dig in Amazon acc and copy paste the code to Origin and it works like a charm xD.
Ouch, next few weeks are very busy, no time to play it; moreover, my mobo seems retired (can't boot) after i OC Phenom 2 720 to 3.2Ghz with stock HSFand stress test 24/24. Need some test to make sure it completely dead.
Post edited September 30, 2012 by metalkidz
GoJays2025: My Bulletstorm key worked in Origin so it should be fine. Try https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do if it's giving you problems. Mercenaries 2 must be activated using that site too.
I checked Cheapassgamer, they must've done this fairly recently. They wouldn't help me back in February, but now the key works on Origin. :)
Zafehouse Diaries has launched and is on sale for US $9.95 (33%off)

It's made by an Australian developer and is a tactical survival game with a diary based interface.

Demo on website as well.

Zommmmbies
Foxhack: I checked Cheapassgamer, they must've done this fairly recently. They wouldn't help me back in February, but now the key works on Origin. :)
Glad to hear that .
Before someone posts a link to GGs daily
The Dead Mountaineer's Hotel

better have a look at this:
http://www.adventuregamers.com/articles/view/18639

Beyond that point you're on your own ;)

Besides that it's Tower defense week on GG.
Starting off with Sanctum 75% off
like the Collectio for $5.44
http://www.gamersgate.com/DDB-SANCTUMC/sanctum-collection-bundle
Post edited October 01, 2012 by dyscode
Foxhack: They refused to activate mine, so ymmv.
GoJays2025: My Bulletstorm key worked in Origin so it should be fine. Try https://activate.ea.com/activategame.do if it's giving you problems. Mercenaries 2 must be activated using that site too.
What is the advantage of registering the games on Origin?
grinninglich: What is the advantage of registering the games on Origin?
the main one for me is that you can always download it again whenever you want to (f.ex. changing computers), just log into your account and off you go.
amok: the main one for me is that you can always download it again whenever you want to (f.ex. changing computers), just log into your account and off you go.
Do you need Origin when you start the game? Like Steam?
amok: the main one for me is that you can always download it again whenever you want to (f.ex. changing computers), just log into your account and off you go.
Yeah at least EA does that right. The games tied to your account, not your hardware, with some games being the exception, like Crysis I think still has a activation limit (of 50 they say), but I cannot confirm this, my Origin catalog is not that big, yet.
Post edited October 01, 2012 by dyscode
grinninglich: Do you need Origin when you start the game? Like Steam?
depends on the game, I think, same as with steam.
Depends on game. For older no, for new ones yes
Nope; at least with me when i play NFS Carbon and Battlefield 2 ( I still don't try much).

/ps:Sr OT: This new EA deal on Amazon is really tempting; but i just need Merc 2 so i will pay by PP $ for the code if anyone dont want this game and u get rest of bundle as usual ( i have plenty Steam Games code too if u want)
My top wishlist is NFS ProStreet, just want get it as soon as cheap enough before EA don't want sell it anymore
Post edited October 01, 2012 by metalkidz
I'm only interested in The Saboteur from that promo .

GameStop / Impulse :

Overlord Complete Pack $13.39 ( Steamworks )
Post edited October 01, 2012 by ne_zavarj