It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Rohan15: Dumb question:

So my little brother out of the kindness of his trollish heart gifted me Total War Shogun 2: Fall of the Samurai today. Apparently I now own that game as well as Total War Shogun 2....is that right?
Foxhack: Yes, they're both separate yet connected games. Fall of the Samurai is not an expansion and it does not need Shogun 2 to work. It's more or less a standalone game which uses the same base engine as Shogun 2.

Kinda like how Half-Life: Blue Shift is a Half-Life 1 expansion yet it doesn't require the base game to run.
Hold on, so if I bought FotS, and do NOT own Shogun 2, I would have both games show up in my library, not just FotS?
BoxOfSnoo: Hold on, so if I bought FotS, and do NOT own Shogun 2, I would have both games show up in my library, not just FotS?
... no. You'd have FotS. But not Shogun 2. :P
BoxOfSnoo: Hold on, so if I bought FotS, and do NOT own Shogun 2, I would have both games show up in my library, not just FotS?
Foxhack: ... no. You'd have FotS. But not Shogun 2. :P
Thought so, you didn't state that in your response to Rohan15 though.
25% off voucher on GMG

GMG25-EVFWS-4Z4ZN
http://storybundle.com/

and this

http://www.gog.com/en/forum/general/free_games_at_fx_interactive_a_publisher_from_spain

and that

www.groupees.com/bm5
Groupees Be Mine 5 isn't actually up yet, you get redirected to the main page. The games are:

Oddworld: Stranger's Wrath HD
X-Blades
Kings Bounty: The Legend
NEO Scavenger
Tropico 3
ABH20: Groupees Be Mine 5 isn't actually up yet, you get redirected to the main page. The games are:

X-Blades
NEO Scavenger
Tropico 3
Instabuy. I tried X-Blades a while back and it's pretty cool, and Neo Scavenger looks awesome, and Tropico 3 is a game I've been looking at getting for a while. Wish it were the complete version, but I'm not complaining as-is.

Also nice to get another King's Bounty game.

EDIT: Oh, and I have Stranger's Wrath.
Post edited October 01, 2012 by johnki
ABH20: Groupees Be Mine 5 isn't actually up yet, you get redirected to the main page. The games are:

X-Blades
NEO Scavenger
Tropico 3
I missed X-Blades when it was a daily deal, I'm grabbing it this time.

... but I'm completely not interested in the other games. What the heck is Neo Scavenger?
Foxhack: ... but I'm completely not interested in the other games. What the heck is Neo Scavenger?
http://www.desura.com/games/neo-scavenger
NEO Scavenger looks neat. As for the others, I already have Tropico 3 & King's Bounty (both are good), interested in Oddworld and I don't care much about X-blade. Might be a good game, but the way the main character is dressed *shudders* It just looks stupid in the context of the game, and that is something that detracts from the game itself.
GamersGate has a Tower Defence week:

http://www.gamersgate.co.uk/games?prio=relevance&q=tdfweek

If you don't have Creeper World yet, now is the time to pick it up
Foxhack: ... but I'm completely not interested in the other games. What the heck is Neo Scavenger?
I tried the demo, and it felt like DayZ crossed with 90s adventure games but without zombies. The inventory system is at least as bad in this game, and since you spend much of your time looting, playing is a bit painful for me. :(
Post edited October 01, 2012 by p_mamusz
amok: GamersGate has a indie week:
FTFY
amok: GamersGate has a indie week:
SimonG: FTFY
When's the "no more Indiefort popup week"?
grinninglich: Do you need Origin when you start the game? Like Steam?
metalkidz: Nope; at least with me when i play NFS Carbon and Battlefield 2 ( I still don't try much).

/ps:Sr OT: This new EA deal on Amazon is really tempting; but i just need Merc 2 so i will pay by PP $ for the code if anyone dont want this game and u get rest of bundle as usual ( i have plenty Steam Games code too if u want)
My top wishlist is NFS ProStreet, just want get it as soon as cheap enough before EA don't want sell it anymore
I bought the Amazon deal, installed Bulletstorm and fucked... You have to be Logged In to Windows Live play the Bulletstorm. To play a single player game? What the fuck is this?