It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

TDU2 75% off on GG
http://www.gamersgate.com/DD-TDU2/test-drive-unlimited-2
bansama: Of course, I've never purchased a key from a CD key site, as I wouldn't fancy my chances with my Steam account if support got bitchy.
Not even the legit ones? Amazon / GamersGate / GreenManGaming?
bansama: Of course, I've never purchased a key from a CD key site, as I wouldn't fancy my chances with my Steam account if support got bitchy.
Foxhack: Not even the legit ones? Amazon / GamersGate / GreenManGaming?
That's not really a CD-Key site in the way that he means. Those actually get CD-Keys supplied by Steam. The less supported CD-Key sites are the ones that just collect boxes in cheap countries, take the CD-keys and sell them online, often with images of the box.
Post edited March 13, 2012 by Pheace
Foxhack: Not even the legit ones? Amazon / GamersGate / GreenManGaming?
Those aren't CD key sites. They are authorized resellers who provide proof of purchase - they generally don't just give you a key but also provide the files to be downloaded directly through them.

Also as you'd notice in my post, I mentioned specifically using one of Steam's competitors (by which I mean sites such as GG, GMG, etc.)
According to this tweet, the Indie Face Kick bundle should be legit.
Clockstone studios (developer of Avencast and Greed) answered an e-mail from a Steam user saying that they don't know about the bundle, but that the bundle organizers may have contacted just the publisher, Meridian4.

GATT did mention only Meridian4 in their site. Coupling with the Runespell tweet, I suppose it is indeed legit.

Of course, disliking the organizers is a different matter.

EDIT: After reading all they said on The Backlog Journey, I'm definitely not supporting them.
Post edited March 13, 2012 by Drakhyrr
gyokzoli: According to this tweet, the Indie Face Kick bundle should be legit.
One of the devs (Clockstone Studios) said that they didn't know about the sale, but they mentioned it might still be legit since the publisher gives out Steam codes. (.) So I looked up Meridian4 and they published four of the games in the bundle, so it seems the IFK guys made a deal with them directly ([url=http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=29743763&postcount=707]my findings are here.)

Regardless of the CD key issue and the way the guy reacted, it looks like the bundle is legit.
Foxhack: One of the devs (Clockstone Studios) said that they didn't know about the sale, but they mentioned it might still be legit since the publisher gives out Steam codes. (.) So I looked up Meridian4 and they published four of the games in the bundle, so it seems the IFK guys made a deal with them directly ([url=http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showpost.php?p=29743763&postcount=707]my findings are here.)

Regardless of the CD key issue and the way the guy reacted, it looks like the bundle is legit.
Cool. Thanks for checking up on this.
It seems legit but I'll pass this one.
the_bard: I see. I still really don't understand the whole region business. Or why Origin had a Spring Sale on their European site and not in the US, but thanks.
PenutBrittle: I wrote a post going into detail about the whole thing, and contacted the developers involved in the bundle about this. Hopefully they get back to me with a few comments and this clears things up for you. I'll keep any updates out of the deals thread from here on out though, and probably just make a new topic if anything interesting turns up.

http://www.backlogjourney.com/2012/03/dangers-of-being-kicked-in-face.html

In happier news and more on topic, the Origin sale is actually now active in the US, (or Canada, at least). Try checking again.
Ah, just read it. Thanks.
This is the game I'm after.
Post edited March 13, 2012 by the_bard
Burnout Paradise Ultimate Box Daily Deal on Steam
http://store.steampowered.com/app/24740/
Midweek Madness is LA Noire for $15 USD.
Gimpulse :

Alice: Madness Returns $8.99
Star Prospector $9.99
The Darkness™ II $24.99
Batman: Arkham City $24.99
Batman - Arkham Asylum GotY Edition $9.99
Saints Row The Third $24.99
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim $39.99
Stronghold 3 $39.99
The Haunted: Hells Reach $4.99
RAGE $14.99
Dead Island $22.49
Dead Space Bundle $9.99
Hunted: The Demon's Forge™ $9.99
Amnesia: The Dark Descent $4.99
Majesty 2 Collection $4.99
Dead Rising 2 $9.99
Resident Evil 5 $9.99
Bioshock $4.99
Dead Rising 2: Off the Record $14.99

Some games are region restricted .
Yet again Steam amuses with it's regional pricing bullshit.

L.A. Noire - $29.99, 50% off = $14.99
L.A. Noire DLC Bundle - $17.99, 50% off = $8.99

So that's $23.98 for the game and it's DLC. But there's also this:

L.A. Noire: The Complete Edition (Game + DLC Bundle) - $59.99, 50% off = $29.99

So it's $6.01 cheaper to buy the game and the DLC bundle individually instead of the Complete Edition bundle of both items, which in theory as a bundle should be cheaper or at least equal in price.
Steam:

Orcs Must Die! Collection 75% off