It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It's not on PC but nonetheless it's worth mentioning that PSN (Playstation 3) has a couple of noteworthy deals going at the moment with the whole Sly Racoon Trilogy for £9.99 & ICO+Shadow of the Colossus for £15.99. Haven't checked the costs in USD but they should be equivalent. Never seen Sly or ICO+SOTC cheaper & it's getting hard to find on disk.

Other notables are Flower for £3.19 & Legacy of Kain Blood Omen (PSone Classic) for £2.39 but the 2 HD Collections are the big deal.

There's additional savings for plus members as usual.
the_bard: I was just watching a let's play of Alice. Tempted...
I really liked it. For that price it'd be an insta-buy for me :P
ABH20: Steam Daily Deal: 75% off Majesty 2.

Handy if you missed getting it when it was on sale at GamersGate.
DodoGeo: The Collection and all DLC also.
This looks pretty neat. I'd appreciate some opinions, feedback, etc. on the game and is the DLC good to get with it?
dirtyharry50: This looks pretty neat. I'd appreciate some opinions, feedback, etc. on the game and is the DLC good to get with it?
The game is fun, though at some point the difficulty curve becomes very steep. It isn't too deep, but it's easy to spend several hours with it at least without it getting annoying.

As for the DLC I'm not sure. I have it, but haven't gotten into it.

EDIT:

Another deal by Amazon Digital:

Super Street Fighter IV Arcade Edition, $19.99 (50% off)
Post edited March 14, 2012 by Tizzysawr
Steam has LA Noire on-sale including the DLC. I already own the game; is the DLC worth it. Any opinions on that? It looked to me just like a few extra cases is all.
worlddan: Steam has LA Noire on-sale including the DLC. I already own the game; is the DLC worth it. Any opinions on that? It looked to me just like a few extra cases is all.
I'm not sure how you can own the game and not have the DLCs already. I think that until yesterday there was no vanilla version of that game on PC.
DodoGeo: The Collection and all DLC also.
dirtyharry50: This looks pretty neat. I'd appreciate some opinions, feedback, etc. on the game and is the DLC good to get with it?
At that price get the whole collection, it's a fun laid back game with nice design, music and atmosphere.
The DLC is more of the same, with some changes like in Monster Kingdom you lead the monsters you were warring against in the main game.
I ended up biting on that GATT bundle. Skeevyness be damned. If they end up scamming me (which I doubt will happen) I'll just do a PayPal chargeback.

I'm tempted to buy Dead Space 2 on Amazon... ugh. :|
Foxhack: I ended up biting on that GATT bundle. Skeevyness be damned. If they end up scamming me (which I doubt will happen) I'll just do a PayPal chargeback.

I'm tempted to buy Dead Space 2 on Amazon... ugh. :|
Was it better than the first? Cause I only play from time to time. My nephew owns it and I play it occasionally when I visit. I thought the atmosphere was decent, but I must admit... chopping aliens to bits got a bit boring after awhile.
Repost of my post made almost exactly one year ago. :-) This nicely shows that if you don't really want some game and consider buying it, it's worth to wait as any game will be on sale again.

"It's enjoyability depends on what you expect from it. A lot of players who have played Majesty 1 are disappointend with sequel because it's not Sim enough. (I belong among these people) They often found it too easy, while a lot of players who haven't played prequel find it too hard.
If you find RTS where you don't control your heroes directly appealing you should try it. It's solid game with nice graphic and although I expected much more I fairly enjoyed it. "

As I said, if you haven't played prequel I think you will like it. In case the graphics and the concept of not controling units directly appeals to you.
Post edited March 14, 2012 by Vitek
nagytow: I'm not sure how you can own the game and not have the DLCs already. I think that until yesterday there was no vanilla version of that game on PC.
Correct. I was confused. Thanks for the reply.
the_bard: Was it better than the first? Cause I only play from time to time. My nephew owns it and I play it occasionally when I visit. I thought the atmosphere was decent, but I must admit... chopping aliens to bits got a bit boring after awhile.
I dunno, I just bought the first one a few days ago for like three bucks. XD
the_bard: Was it better than the first? Cause I only play from time to time. My nephew owns it and I play it occasionally when I visit. I thought the atmosphere was decent, but I must admit... chopping aliens to bits got a bit boring after awhile.
Foxhack: I dunno, I just bought the first one a few days ago for like three bucks. XD
Ah yeah, for 3USD it's well worth it. As I said I enjoyed the atmosphere. You definitely get the sense of dread and isolation in the ship. I'll probably give it another go one of these days.
I noticed that Origin is having a sale. I recently made an account because I wanted to get Mass Effect 1 for $9.99 (it's the cheapest I can find at the moment.) Does anyone know what kind of DRM Origin uses? It mentioned securom, but I don't quite know what that is. Going to their website seemed like a bunch of propaganda. Is there an activation limit on Origin?

Sorry for slightly hijacking the thread. I figured since it was sale directed questions it wouldn't hurt to post in here. Thanks.
Clonemenace: I noticed that Origin is having a sale. I recently made an account because I wanted to get Mass Effect 1 for $9.99 (it's the cheapest I can find at the moment.) Does anyone know what kind of DRM Origin uses? It mentioned securom, but I don't quite know what that is. Going to their website seemed like a bunch of propaganda. Is there an activation limit on Origin?

Sorry for slightly hijacking the thread. I figured since it was sale directed questions it wouldn't hurt to post in here. Thanks.
DRM used depends on the game securerom for most EA games is unlimited activations/recovered activations though origin staff are happy to do the resets for you. Newer EA games from BF3 onwards that require Origin use Origin DRM which requires a net connection for first start