It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Kalypso Games 50% off on DotEmu
Might & Magic Heroes VI and Clash of Heroes are half price at Get Games. The latter uses Steamworks.
Antimateria: Noticing that deus ex sale in gg.. Original one says that not in win 7 in requirements but could it still work? I mean, those aren't always so accurate. So I guess what I'm trying to say, that anybody knows did they made any changes in gog version to make it in fact work?
Not sure. You might check the tutors.
Antimateria: Noticing that deus ex sale in gg.. Original one says that not in win 7 in requirements but could it still work? I mean, those aren't always so accurate. So I guess what I'm trying to say, that anybody knows did they made any changes in gog version to make it in fact work?
the_bard: Not sure. You might check the tutors.
I'm guessing they touch here and there :)
I got the original Deus Ex on Steam and it works fine on Windows 7 for me at least. The second one doesn't work very well though, but the first one was fine.
abolat: anything you buy on origin is digital download afaik. No DVD.
Actually, you can buy physical games too, if they're available. :)

As far as I know, Command & Conquer The First Decade was never released digitally, so it's gotta be a box. I wouldn't know though, since the stupid region lock won't let me see anything but digital stuff...
Regarding that deus ex-sale. I tried it I mean come on.. I had blue coins some, so I needed to buy another 1000 coins with 0,76 euros so with that price I bought the original and invisible war so I could afford to try it. And I did try it, seems that it works fine at least in the beginning. I don't drop through the floor or that game would work too fast or slow.
Seems fine.
Hector: Badge of Carnage - Full Series $4.99
http://store.steampowered.com/app/901741/

Mafia $2.49
Mafia 2 $7.49
http://store.steampowered.com/app/50130/

Mafia 2 DLCs also 75% off.

My question: is Hector worth $5 and is it a good game for an adventure games noob like me?
nagytow: My question: is Hector worth $5 and is it a good game for an adventure games noob like me?
I would describe Hector no so much as a Adventure but Situation Comedy Point & Click (rooms and puzzles) and totally political incorrect and other 'outish' humor on top of it.
So, yes I think it´s great.
Antimateria: Regarding that deus ex-sale. I tried it I mean come on.. I had blue coins some, so I needed to buy another 1000 coins with 0,76 euros so with that price I bought the original and invisible war so I could afford to try it. And I did try it, seems that it works fine at least in the beginning. I don't drop through the floor or that game would work too fast or slow.
Seems fine.
Someone said it does not have any DRM as mentioned on GG?
Post edited March 09, 2012 by dyscode
X-COM is 50% off on Steam...

Yes...
the_bard: X-COM is 50% off on Steam...

Yes...
Awesome games, I still play them xD
Antimateria: Regarding that deus ex-sale. I tried it I mean come on.. I had blue coins some, so I needed to buy another 1000 coins with 0,76 euros so with that price I bought the original and invisible war so I could afford to try it. And I did try it, seems that it works fine at least in the beginning. I don't drop through the floor or that game would work too fast or slow.
Seems fine.
dyscode: Someone said it does not have any DRM as mentioned on GG?
GG lists Deus Ex as having Securom DRM (and you get a serial when you buy it). For Invisible War, no DRM information is given.
Psyringe: GG lists Deus Ex as having Securom DRM (and you get a serial when you buy it). For Invisible War, no DRM information is given.
SecuROM on Deus Ex 1? I though that even the original retail disc version had no DRM.
Post edited March 09, 2012 by korell
the_bard: X-COM is 50% off on Steam...

Yes...
Pheace: Awesome games, I still play them xD
Normally that would be the point where I would start bitching that nobody is making a faithful remake to that game....
korell: SecuROM on Deus Ex 1? I though that even the original retail disc version had no DRM.
The retail discs had none, not even a disc check. At least the once I had back then.
Post edited March 09, 2012 by SimonG
Psyringe: GG lists Deus Ex as having Securom DRM (and you get a serial when you buy it). For Invisible War, no DRM information is given.
Yeah.. In dx 1 I got serial which is asked but in invisible war. They ask nothing (and you are given nothing). I tried that game also. Of course I try to tinker with some widescreen ini-changes but it works and so on.