It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Amazon keeps playing catch-up with their competition, this time by offering Sword of the Stars II for $8.99.

Don't be amazed if they end up having a 2K game sale over the weekend as Steam will ;)
PandaLiang: Oh, I meant football manager 2012. I think Amazon is the only one not accepting Paypal, for some obvious reason.

Another note: Entire 2K games catalogue goes 25~75% (mostly 50%) off on steam.
Foxhack: Can we gift these games on Amazon? If so, then I can get this for you.
You can send him the key... no other way
keeveek: Great deal on FM2012 (amazon), bought right away.

unfortunatelly, don't have enough money for Civ 5. Well, the demo ran slow on my laptop anyway.
Isn't the game locked only to US?
Civilization V seems to be on sale for 7.50 USD at GMG. If you still have that free 10 USD credit from their promo it might not be a bad choice to spend it. The game also seems to be Steam-redeemable.
Zangtesu: Isn't the game locked only to US?
Many Steam keys will work worldwide. Also, technically, the US and Canada would count as the same region, so...
keeveek: Great deal on FM2012 (amazon), bought right away.

unfortunatelly, don't have enough money for Civ 5. Well, the demo ran slow on my laptop anyway.
It's not locked...
Gamersgate is having a 75% off Dues Ex games. Looks very tempting, but I hate having games scattered over different download places... Choices choices!
Jennywenny: Gamersgate is having a 75% off Dues Ex games. Looks very tempting, but I hate having games scattered over different download places... Choices choices!
Deus Ex Human Revolution requires Steam,and the others have SecuROM, so...
Jennywenny: Gamersgate is having a 75% off Dues Ex games. Looks very tempting, but I hate having games scattered over different download places... Choices choices!
Foxhack: Deus Ex Human Revolution requires Steam,and the others have SecuROM, so...
Can IW be added to Steam?
Foxhack: Many Steam keys will work worldwide. Also, technically, the US and Canada would count as the same region, so...
So can I buy it without any problem? I ask this since I'm not from the US.
FraterPerdurabo: Can IW be added to Steam?
No.
Zangtesu: So can I buy it without any problem? I ask this since I'm not from the US.
No idea. Is the promo running in GamersGate.co.uk? It should still work fine, in theory...
Foxhack: No.
Cheers
Foxhack: Deus Ex Human Revolution requires Steam,and the others have SecuROM, so...
You can add it as an external game to get steam overlay goodies, but I don't think it can be registered on steam itself, since it is not Steamworks.
Foxhack: Many Steam keys will work worldwide. Also, technically, the US and Canada would count as the same region, so...
Zangtesu: So can I buy it without any problem? I ask this since I'm not from the US.
No regional restriction for Deus Ex
Foxhack: No.
Foxhack: No idea. Is the promo running in GamersGate.co.uk? It should still work fine, in theory...
Well I guess i have to put a fake address from the US in order to buy FM2012.
Thank you for your reply.