It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Civ V and the other 2K games are actually cheaper here.

Civ V GotY is just 9,36 USD.

EA should learn from these guys.
Ended up grabbing Splinter Cell Chaos Theory (the best the Splinter Cell series has to offer) and Rise of a Empire Gold. Have always wanted to play Rise of a Empire. Wish Amazon put Conviction up there, but that would require it to be DRM free however =(
SimonG: If they provide a key, than it can be redeemed. The Steam version doesn't have a key and can't be redeemed. (DS 2 however provides a key)
tyrant963: Just a quick correction the steam version of dead space does come with a cd key that can be activated on origin you just have to look in your regedit to find it.

-edit-

Beated to the punch by a few seconds
Please share how you can do this? I need to use this method to register my Kane's wrath on Origin :/
abolat: Please share how you can do this? I need to use this method to register my Kane's wrath on Origin :/
Try THIS Steam forum thread :)
Sanctum Collection - <span class="bold">4 GBP</span> - 5.5 USD/EUR

All the DLCs and the base game are discounted too. The game uses Steamworks, so you have to register it on Steam (everything but the soundtrack).

It's a reflink.
abolat: Please share how you can do this? I need to use this method to register my Kane's wrath on Origin :/
shane-o: Try THIS Steam forum thread :)
thanks ^^
Tizzysawr: snip
thanks ^^ got Setllers 6 and Rayman 3 :) I had the rest except for Heritage of Kings but I didn't get it because I had nothing to spend the $5 credit with. I am sure the games will go on sale soon anyway so might as well wait for that one.
Origin is doing a Spring Sale: 50% off most titles.
999888: Origin is doing a Spring Sale: 50% off most titles.
According to that site Kingdoms of Amalur takes place on a road... I really wish EA would fix the Swedish site so that it actually works as intended, and does not look like it was localized by someone from Denmark with a Swedish dictionary (and while they are at it, they should fix their buggy javascript, so that I can actually register...)
Oh, and I can apparently pre-order Mass effect 3...
Post edited March 12, 2012 by AFnord
Origin has -50% off for 800 BioWare points. Fully-equipped ME2, here I come.
Fifeldor: Origin has -50% off for 800 BioWare points. Fully-equipped ME2, here I come.
Where did you find it?
Fifeldor: Origin has -50% off for 800 BioWare points. Fully-equipped ME2, here I come.
Doesn't look half-price to me.
AFnord: Oh, and I can apparently pre-order Mass effect 3...
Ow right, I remember pre-ordering BF3 for half price on their Easter Sale last year xD
Post edited March 12, 2012 by Pheace
Am I the only one who can't follow links on the origin site because it keep redirecting me to the front page of the localized store?
thebum06: Am I the only one who can't follow links on the origin site because it keep redirecting me to the front page of the localized store?
Happens to me all the time, usually the deals aren't local then.

And yes, Half price doesn't seem to translate over to the point cards here either.
Post edited March 12, 2012 by Pheace