It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Impulse started it's "25 Days of Christmas " sale today .
lackoo1111: Impulse started it's "25 Days of Christmas " sale today .
And apparently the first deal is $10 off one of their utility programs that lets you sync up multiple computers. Am I seeing that right?
Metro09: Am I seeing that right?
Yep .
And i bet they will mostly offer region restricted games
lackoo1111: And i bet they will mostly offer region restricted games
Enough with this already. We know most of the games are region restricted, and we know and understand why you don't like it. If you want to kindly notify people a game is restricted that's fine, but stop filling up the thread with these complaints. There is another thread for that -- use it.
Direct2Drive

Stronghold Collection

$4.95 (Originally $19.95)
--May be regionally restricted--

http://www.direct2drive.com/2/8785/product/Buy-The-Stronghold-Collection-Download?hph

EDIT:

Gamersgate

Gamersgate is doing a 4 for 3 sale. Buy 4 games, and the cheapest is free. Restrictions may apply, see site for details.

http://www.gamersgate.com/giftguide

EA Store

EA Store is offering buy 2, get 50% off on select downloadable titles, see site for restrictions and details.

http://eastore.ea.com/store/ea/ContentTheme/pbPage.promo7-2010/ThemeID.718200?easid=EAStore-HolidaySale6_7_herobanner_BuyNow&resid=5VwvKgoBAlcAAGcURSoAAAAo&rests=1291143315175
Post edited November 30, 2010 by jlg6184
jlg6184: Direct2Drive

Stronghold Collection

Yup, regionally restricted, but the UK store has [url=http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/2/8049/product/Buy-Civilization-4:-The-Complete-Edition-Download?hph]Civilization IV Complete[/url] for £4.95 (today only).
lackoo1111: Impulse started it's "25 Days of Christmas " sale today .
25 Days of Christmas!

T'is the age of Gaming! Check here to see todays sale!

*click*

Multiplicity professional! 8 euro off to 22,87 ...

>.>

(that's why I hope Steam never starts on apps ...)

@D2D, I'm honestly sick and tired of seeing deals on D2D and then clicking it and finding out there's nothing for the EU. Any chance they had of having me as a regular customer has all but gone in the wind in the last few months.
Post edited November 30, 2010 by Pheace
jlg6184: Direct2Drive

Stronghold Collection

nmillar: Yup, regionally restricted, but the UK store has [url=http://www.direct2drive.co.uk/2/8049/product/Buy-Civilization-4:-The-Complete-Edition-Download?hph]Civilization IV Complete[/url] for £4.95 (today only).
That was actually yesterday's deal here in the US, so you never know, what I posted may very well be tomorrow's deal for you (no promises though.)
Pheace: @D2D, I'm honestly sick and tired of seeing deals on D2D and then clicking it and finding out there's nothing for the EU. Any chance they had of having me as a regular customer has all but gone in the wind in the last few months.
Several months ago D2D made a big song and dance about opening an exclusive Direct2DriveEU store but over the last two months it seems to have been largely ignored. At a guess given how strong GamersGate and Steam are in Europe the take up was no where near what they expected.
Post edited November 30, 2010 by Delixe
I was more than happy to pay $5.99 just for stronghold+soundtrack here on gog and would do it again even with this sale. Each subsequent stronghold gets worse and worse anyway.
Post edited November 30, 2010 by Kabuto
Pheace: @D2D, I'm honestly sick and tired of seeing deals on D2D and then clicking it and finding out there's nothing for the EU. Any chance they had of having me as a regular customer has all but gone in the wind in the last few months.
The few times Steam has regionally restricted offers, I can't see the page with the offer. I only find out because people here post about it. D2D should have a similar approach. They should be able to tell from which country I'm browsing the page and simply not show me any offers that aren't applicable to my country. It would save a lot of disappointment.
El_Caz: The few times Steam has regionally restricted offers, I can't see the page with the offer. I only find out because people here post about it. D2D should have a similar approach. They should be able to tell from which country I'm browsing the page and simply not show me any offers that aren't applicable to my country. It would save a lot of disappointment.
Direct2Drive do exactly that at least with Europe. Thats why for the last 2 months the only deals have been the Sega Megadrive Collections.
Smannesman: Slightly off-topic, but anyone interested in a plain vanilla Half-Life 2 (so just HL2, nothing else)?
I've had the thing in my Extra Copies part of Steam forever and my friends either own it already or don't want it.
Thank you!
Miner Wars 2081 Pre-Alpha is 71% off for a grand total of $13.99.
WARNING: When you purchase this you DO NOT get the full game. Still, why not buy it? It looks epic, sexy, and fun!
Post edited November 30, 2010 by Rohan15
Rohan15: When you purchase this you DO NOT get the full game.
So you really are just paying to playtest the game? No thanks. If they want to pay me to do that then colour me interested.