It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Titanium: Does anyone know what kind of DRM does The ball on gamersgate have. It only lists "other drm".
CDKey check during installation.
yeah kotor is good, i wouldnt put it on some best rpgs of the forever list or something (that would be fallout, planescape, deus ex, stuff like that) but its really good
pops117: The UK has never been in Europe to begin with.
Navagon: That's the way we see it too.
Fog in Channel - Continent cut off.
Omg !! Steam ...whaaa are you doing to me this week I'm nearly cleaned out of my Monthly gaming budget in one week !! arrrgghh
acare84: LOL, only %25 off for Mafia 2. Thanks 2K Games.
Can go one better. 0% off and still set as a pre-purchase.
Zchinque: Fog in Channel - Continent cut off.
This is the UK. Fog is a legitimate excuse for these things.
bansama: Can go one better. 0% off and still set as a pre-purchase.
I wonder what would happen if you bought it in the UK then returned to Japan. Nothing good, I imagine.
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Navagon
$10 for Metro 2033 is a great price but I have no immediate desire to play. Might pick up LeChuck's Revenge for $2.50 although maybe I'll hold off to see if the pack of both remakes is on sale at Christmas. Only spent $10 on this sale but I got seven games so not a bad haul!
I am considering AvP but I am unsure. As horror fan, is it worthy?
Cryxo: I am considering AvP but I am unsure. As horror fan, is it worthy?
As a horror fan? No. There's definitely some gore in there but not fear. Get Amnesia instead. Much, much better game in terms of horror.
Yeah not really a horror game although some of the Predator kills can be over the top. It's still a lot of fun, does well conveying the atmosphere of the movies (Far better than the god awful AvP movies) and it's a lot better than the largely mediocre reviews would have you believe. For €6.80 it an absolute steal.

Massive download though. It's 15GB I think. Obviously Rebellion have not heard of 7Zip.
If you love Alien and Predator movies go and get it. It is really cheap now. I played it 26 hours. Also some multiplayer servers are still active.
Navagon: As a horror fan? No. There's definitely some gore in there but not fear. Get Amnesia instead. Much, much better game in terms of horror.
Note though that a new pair of pants is not included with the purchase of the game (and boy will you need them)!
hmmm I already have dogfighter, and if Gratuitous isn't complete I might give it a miss too
pops117: Note though that a new pair of pants is not included with the purchase of the game (and boy will you need them)!
If the game had a special edition they should have included some for a laugh.
prakaa: hmmm I already have dogfighter, and if Gratuitous isn't complete I might give it a miss too
It's a really great value pack, but GSB in all its incompleteness is both the main selling point and a detraction.
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Navagon
karacho: yeah kotor is good, i wouldnt put it on some best rpgs of the forever list or something (that would be fallout, planescape, deus ex, stuff like that) but its really good
I would definitely put KoTOR on my list of top rpgs. It's story is incredible and the character customization is great as well. If you like Star Wars and RPG's, you need to play it. I've probably beat it 10 times.