It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Got it. thank you again!
drmlessgames: Got it. thank you again!
No problem, enjoy!.
Gamersgate sales are still up -- I highly recommend Iron Grip Warlord, it's quite a fun distraction.
New sales up at GamersGate.

Now their World of Goo is also $2.50. I almost bought it from steam, but decided to wait for the Warband CD Key problem to be solved, to buy both games together.

But now, guess who I think is more worthy of my money?
Telltale Store deal: Tales of Monkey Island Complete for $9.99
New deals I spotted on Gamersgate:

Alien vs. Predator 1 - $2.50
Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition - $10
Evil Genius - $4
Sacred 2 - $10
UFO Extraterrestrials - $3
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Catshade
Catshade: New deals I spotted on Gamersgate:
Sacred 2 - $10
Too bad there is no Sacred 2 expansion or Gold Edition deal. I could buy both of them. :(
Puzzle Quest: Challenge of the Warlords $2.99, Big Fish Games

Super Meat Boy Soundtrack $1.99 (50% off), http://dbsoundworks.bandcamp.com/
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Vatiel
drmlessgames: I know of someone. Me!
Hey... would you also be interested in HL2: Ep1? An additional copy has been lying on my account for years already.
Catshade: Telltale Store deal: Tales of Monkey Island Complete for $9.99
New deals I spotted on Gamersgate:

Alien vs. Predator 1 - $2.50
Blood Bowl Dark Elves Edition - $10
Evil Genius - $4
Sacred 2 - $10
UFO Extraterrestrials - $3
OMG BRO!!!!!!!

<3 Gamersgate
Gamersgate now have a Holiday Gift Guide.

Not all currently on sale games are included. There is however a buy 4 get the cheapest free offer on all games.
Post edited November 29, 2010 by Navagon
Deal of the day on Impulse - Dragon Age Origins Ultimate Edition 50% off
http://impulsedriven.com/daultimate?ref=impnow
(not available in my country, but it might help someone :)
To make it clearer, the buy 4 pay for 3 offer is not limited to discounted games:

"It’s finally time for our month long Holiday Gift Guide! Not only do we have a bunch of great offers, we've thrown in an amazing buy 4, pay for 3 deal on every order! Fill your cart with 4 games, and get the cheapest one free of charge. That goes for every game on GamersGate!"

Might make this the perfect time for me to pick up some of the EA titles I was interested in and Two Worlds 2...
Does anyone know that what kind of DRM Big Fish Games uses?
drmlessgames: I know of someone. Me!
pops117: Hey... would you also be interested in HL2: Ep1? An additional copy has been lying on my account for years already.
If he's not interested I sure am.
Kabuto: If he's not interested I sure am.
Well let's see.. first come first serve. I think you're on GOGPM, right? May be safer for getting the mail address.