It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

expopower: Not a game deal, but vaguely relevant...

Did anyone notice Humble Bundle's bundle pages getting a visual revamp? Now the tiers are all summarized at the very top, and...yaaay for random animations, I guess!
Not sure where i should be looking but i'm not seeing anything different.
expopower: Not a game deal, but vaguely relevant...

Did anyone notice Humble Bundle's bundle pages getting a visual revamp? Now the tiers are all summarized at the very top, and...yaaay for random animations, I guess!
Cyraxpt: Not sure where i should be looking but i'm not seeing anything different.
Oh! That's weird, so you don't see any of the new adjustments to the page like in the attached image?
Attachments:
capture.png (336 Kb)
expopower: Oh! That's weird, so you don't see any of the new adjustments to the page like in the attached image?
Unless there's an option to change that, nope.
Attachments:
hb.png (432 Kb)
Cyraxpt: Not sure where i should be looking but i'm not seeing anything different.
expopower: Oh! That's weird, so you don't see any of the new adjustments to the page like in the attached image?
You must be on mobile.
yogsloth: You must be on mobile.
Eh...no, I'm viewing this in a desktop browser. Really weird how I can't find anyone else that sees what I see...there are tons of extra new additions like those boxes, and there are animations when you hover over the individual games lower on the page.

*sigh*...I've heard of early onset dementia, but I never thought it would strike me this early...
expopower: Really weird how I can't find anyone else that sees what I see...there are tons of extra new additions like those boxes, and there are animations when you hover over the individual games lower on the page.
I see what you see, too! You're not crazy! ;-)
Attachments:
1.png (451 Kb)
expopower: ...
Eh...no, I'm viewing this in a desktop browser. Really weird how I can't find anyone else that sees what I see...there are tons of extra new additions like those boxes, and there are animations when you hover over the individual games lower on the page.

*sigh*...I've heard of early onset dementia, but I never thought it would strike me this early...
Oh sh*t, is there a new pandemic spreading?
I have the same visions as you.
Let's hope there will be a cure.

---
Even the ninjas can see it now...
Post edited December 01, 2016 by gixgox
expopower: ...

gixgox: Oh sh*t, is there a new pandemic spreading?
I have the same visions as you.
Let's hope there will be a cure.

---
Even the ninjas can see it now...
Bwahaha! More have joined me in my descent into madness. =D
Y'all straight-up cray-cray.

Same ol' Humble for me still.
Humble Bundle has changed for me, as well. Maybe yogsloth and Cyraxpt have old and stale cookies that should be tossed in the trashcan.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by Grargar
GMG has Mass Effect Triology back in stock for $10, Origin-Key

It does get you the 2 DLC for ME1, that you cannot get otherwise anymore.
It does not include any other DLC for ME2 or ME3, even not from From Ashes.
Post edited December 01, 2016 by dyscode
yogsloth: Y'all straight-up cray-cray.

Same ol' Humble for me still.
It changed for me too
Attachments:
FireFlower Games has a Winter Sale.
MaxFulvus: FireFlower Games has a Winter Sale.
ninja'ed
MaxFulvus: FireFlower Games has a Winter Sale.
Mostly Adventure games so far, which I'm not complaining about, I'll be getting some of the Microids titles for myself.
Many of these I haven't seen DRM-free anywhere else, so it's a good opportunity.

It's worth reminding folks that the prices listed are ex. VAT (25%).
Post edited December 01, 2016 by Ricky_Bobby