It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HB this week = Meh.
gixgox: BS: Spectre Bundle

PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy
Plantera
RymdResa
Press X to Not Die
The Sandbox
Blacksea Odyssey
Asdivine Hearts
Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist
Disposable Heroes
Reign of Bullets
Thanks for this. $2.99 for just a PixelJunk game is a steal, the rest of the bundle gravy.
deleted
Another shitty Humble Bundle. Why am i not surprised? :D
gixgox: BS: Spectre Bundle

PixelJunk Nom Nom Galaxy
Plantera
RymdResa
Press X to Not Die
The Sandbox
Blacksea Odyssey
Asdivine Hearts
Dandy: Or a Brief Glimpse Into the Life of the Candy Alchemist
Disposable Heroes
Reign of Bullets
If you grab this, don't forget to use the discount code CYBERMONDAY11 for 11% off!

Also...aw, this week's HB doesn't look so great...
Post edited November 29, 2016 by expopower
Democracy 3 & Big Pharma are decent, the others mostly so - so.

Doable for the price
Post edited November 29, 2016 by wanderer_27
I was expecting that the next HB is decent RPG kind of thing, but they offer me simulators instead. I'll pass this one. My wallet is saved for winter deals, which is a good thing.
Geez, obviously I spent about € 69,03 (across 3 different currencies in 5 stores) in this sale,
an besides the 'Luxuries' of Far Cry 4 (which won't go under €10 so quick and I got Hurk for FREE) and Samorost 3 (because I just wanted to show the Amantia some love) I milked this sale dry!

Now I just need to find the time to play all this stuff.
Post edited November 30, 2016 by dyscode
Was there ever a writeup for the recent Humble Block Jam?

I can see the games have arrived - all seven of them.

Is there any information on what exactly they all are or if any are worth playing?
Astrox: Hostile Space Excavation is on sale on Steam for €3.50.

It's a cool space game in style of the X-series, Rebel Galaxy, Elite; you can focus on trading or being a bounty hunter.
What's unique is that you can set the parameters for the game: galaxy size, AI aggression, resource frequency etc.
So it's like a mix of 4X elements and "typical" sandbox space-faring.
Similarly to the above-mentioned games, expect plenty of grinding in order to upgrade your ship and so on.
The Indie Gala Extinction Bundle of Steam games

TIER 1: Pay $1 and get 3 Steam Games

Vektor Wars (STEAM)
GooCubelets: OCD (STEAM) +
Torch Cave 2 (STEAM) +

TIER 2: Pay ONLY $3.49 and get ALL the Steam Games

A.R.E.S.: Extinction Agenda (STEAM) +
A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX (STEAM) +
Lone Leader (STEAM) +
Project Hovercraft (STEAM)
Sword 'N' Board (STEAM)
Ubinota (STEAM)
Tracks of Triumph: Summertime (STEAM) +
Pro Skater 2D (STEAM) +
yogsloth: Was there ever a writeup for the recent Humble Block Jam?

I can see the games have arrived - all seven of them.

Is there any information on what exactly they all are or if any are worth playing?
I'd been looking for one as well, with no joy. I took a punt and bought this, mainly because it was for charity, but are the devs that embarrassed about their efforts that they're sweeping them under the carpet?

I did find a YT video detailing a minute or so of gameplay from each of them.

HB Blockjam 2016

One is incomprehensible - you will know exactly which one, but the others do look like they might afford you a dollar's (or whatever you donated) worth of fun. :D

Edit: On another note HB-wise, has anyone been getting a "we need your phone number to verify your purchase" message if you try and buy something on a mobile device?
I was on my tablet trying to buy something from the store, but the message popped up when I tried to pay. Thinking it didn't like my CC details, I tried PayPal with the sme effect.
I gave up and switched on my laptop later that day. Logged in, got the verification of login email, typed in the code, and proceeded to buy without the need for Humble to have yet another personal detail of mine. Which leads me to conclude it's yet another mobile verification thingie, but why do they need my phone number?! Just send a verification login email exactly as with the PC page. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
This week, HB = meh & bah.
Post edited November 30, 2016 by Getcomposted
Getcomposted: I did find a YT video detailing a minute or so of gameplay from each of them.

HB Blockjam 2016
Thank you very much for the response!

Yeeeg, those look pretty dreadful, lol. BUT can't really expect more for my $1 to charity. "Bureaucrap" must be that senseless bouncing around thing.

Manor Road might be something and the snake people-eating game might be good for two minutes of laughs.

Doubt I'll try any of these though tbh.
Not a game deal, but vaguely relevant...

Did anyone notice Humble Bundle's bundle pages getting a visual revamp? Now the tiers are all summarized at the very top, and...yaaay for random animations, I guess!
Lichdom: Battlemage 49 cents at Bundlestars.

Limited keys apparently.

Surely it's worth 49 cents?
Post edited December 01, 2016 by WeR138