It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

amrit9037: Also other 3 games will be Starfighter, Battlefront and Battlefront II.
I guarantee it!!!
Doubtful. The first Battlefront is nowhere digitally available.
You all missed that they added Duet and Forced to the Humble Bundle 16.

You have to select the Tab next to the Star Wars Bundle, so it kind of gets lost.
Was being discussed in the HIB thread... but good to raise awareness here
wanderer_27: You all missed that they added Duet and Forced to the Humble Bundle 16.

You have to select the Tab next to the Star Wars Bundle, so it kind of gets lost.
FORCED DUET never alone else heart break!!! :P
amrit9037: FORCED DUET never alone else heart break!!! :P
:D
Hello! - I've been silently stalking you guys :):)

I have purchased the Artifex Mundi bundle and have a few dups.... Time Mysteries 2 and Nightmares of the deep

I will give them away to the nice gog-a-loggers who keep me informed of great deals. Thank you guys and have a happy March!

oh and send me a message or whatever the protocol is!

EDIT: Moved to ninja giveaway thread
Post edited March 02, 2016 by TracySpacey
wanderer_27: You all missed that they added Duet and Forced to the Humble Bundle 16.

I have all the PWYW tier so the question is is forced any good? also is it just me or does it feel like the HIB merged with the PC & Android bundle?
cecil: I have all the PWYW tier so the question is is forced any good?
From what I've heard it's very hard to play in single player mode, better with a co-op buddy ...
cecil: I have all the PWYW tier so the question is is forced any good?
Leroux: From what I've heard it's very hard to play in single player mode, better with a co-op buddy ...
good to know thanks. Slightly sad this bundle has very little I want but to those who don't have it never alone is FANTASTIC :-)
Me and 3 friends bought Forced and after... 30m of playing it we asked for a refund, the gameplay was mediocre, the level up system didn't felt rewarding and the camera was obtuse, if we split up it was a mess since we were sharing the same camera (while playing online).
Cyraxpt: Me and 3 friends bought Forced and after... 30m of playing it we asked for a refund, the gameplay was mediocre, the level up system didn't felt rewarding and the camera was obtuse, if we split up it was a mess since we were sharing the same camera (while playing online).
was that the actual "release" or the pre pre "early access"? I am waiting for someone to post a game in development in the wireframe vector stage and then literally start building as if to say yeah it's a prototype demo but you pay first we deliver second.
cecil: was that the actual "release" or the pre pre "early access"? I am waiting for someone to post a game in development in the wireframe vector stage and then literally start building as if to say yeah it's a prototype demo but you pay first we deliver second.
After release, last November if i'm not mistaken, it was dirty cheap (around 2€). Dunno, it's just weird for me to see good reviews on Steam, i mean, i understand the appeal of the game considering the puzzle coop system but that camera was awful, it makes sense for local coop but NEVER for online coop, the same thing for Lara Croft: The Guardian of Light.
Slightly deal-related: Steam now enables publishers to reduce a bundle's pricing if you already owned several games in the bundle, just like GOG.
Not too shabby. I grabbed the $1 tier. :D
Catshade: Slightly deal-related: Steam now enables publishers to reduce a bundle's pricing if you already owned several games in the bundle, just like GOG.
Nice, good catch. Now to see how many developers who will enable this feature.