It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Today on the Humble Store for 72 hours, <span class="bold">Build an Atari Bundle</span>. Select 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 82% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount.
Grargar: Today on the Humble Store for 72 hours, <span class="bold">Build an Atari Bundle</span>. Select 3 games for an 80% discount, 4 games for an 82% discount, or 5 games for an 85% discount.
3 Copie of Alone in the Dark Illumination, please...
Jagged Alliance: Flashback: 4,99€ DRM-free and Steam key in the Humble Store
Thanks Humble.

There's now a sizable swathe between Shower With Your Dad Simulator 2015: Do You Still Shower With Your Dad and Signs of Life blocked out by our good man Meier in my Steam library.

that's a lot of Cids...
If you're feeling disappointed with Humble Bundle only providing the base Civ 5 game, then
[url=https://www.funstockdigital.co.uk/sid-meier's-civilization%C2%AE-v:-the-complete-edition-steam-key-pc-download?awc=5951_1453428447_c46e40e01087ba78612e734c2a05ac91&source=awin&utm_source=Affiliate_Window&utm_medium=Affiliate_Marketing&utm_campaign=47868]Sid Meier's Civilization® V: The Complete Edition[/url] is at sale for 4.82€ / £3.69 / $5.24 at Funstock Digital.

You can use coupon JAN-COUPAW-SMART10 for extra 10% off. Personally, I think its worth it for Gods & Kings and Brave New World if you already have the base game.

Edit: you can only buy 2 at max
EDIT 2: went up to 11.38€ / £8.69 / $12.35
Post edited January 22, 2016 by lialhfour
lialhfour: Funstock Digital.
Never heard of it.
lialhfour: Funstock Digital.
Sachys: Never heard of it.
They are a UK based video game retail company founded in 2007. In terms of legitimacy, AFAIK they are mentioned as the authorized steam key reseller for Guild Wars 2 and Sniper Elite 3 (Rebellion Studios). They have had some problems with Fallout 4 preorder before as they didn't deliver the keys on time thus there was an outrage from the community, but in the end people got their keys. I bought keys from them as well and it went well. Hope this helps you Sachys.

Nonetheless, the price went up now.
mighty.ape.acct: I thought it was the humble firaxis bundle? Firaxis don't own the early x-com games or do they?
Grargar: Firaxis is a subsidiary of 2K Games. 2K Games, in turn, is a subsidiary of Take-Two Interactive who own the X-Com franchise, both new and old games.
Ah okay. Why don't they just call it a 2K Games bundle then? Ah well... :D
Sachys: Never heard of it.
lialhfour: They are a UK based video game retail company founded in 2007. In terms of legitimacy, AFAIK they are mentioned as the authorized steam key reseller for Guild Wars 2 and Sniper Elite 3 (Rebellion Studios). They have had some problems with Fallout 4 preorder before as they didn't deliver the keys on time thus there was an outrage from the community, but in the end people got their keys. I bought keys from them as well and it went well. Hope this helps you Sachys.

Nonetheless, the price went up now.
Yeah, I found a list with authorised Steam resellers a few years ago (provided by a pretty big developer, can't remember which one anymore) and they were on there, along with the likes of Greenmangaming, Nuuvem, Gamesplanet etc. so I bought some stuff from them a couple of times. That all went perfectly ok.

Their store funstock.co.uk sells some pretty awesome retro stuff btw :)
IndieGala Special Friday

$1 for

- One Finger Death Punch
- Fancy Skulls
- Betrayer

$2.89 (first 24 hours) for

- Hatch and Slay
- Deadlings: Rotten Edition
- Prismatica
- Garfield Kart
- Winter Voices - COMPLETE PACK
- Home Design 3D
- Subject 13
- SHOFER Race Driver
- AXYOS
madth3: IndieGala Special Friday

$1 for

- One Finger Death Punch
[...]
nuff said. buy this!
Tribes Bundle on BundleStars

$1.99 for 8 Steam games

- 3DRPG
- Caveman Craig
- Exowar
- Masked Shooters 2
- GravBlocks
- Snik
- Fasaria World Online
- Hydraulic Empire
As part of the Winter Sale, you can get <span class="bold">Bionic Dues</span> for free in the Humble Store
DRM-Free and Steam
Post edited January 22, 2016 by madth3
Today on the Humble Store for 72 hours, <span class="bold">Build a Square Enix Bundle</span>. Select 3 games for a 75% discount, 4 games for a 77% discount, or 5 games for an 80% discount.
high rated
The Arcen Sale on Humble has several games not available here and also DRM-free.

-Tidalis
-A Valley Without Wind 1&2
-Skyward Collapse

(I don't own them and can't provide further info on how good they are or are perceived to be...)

FURTHER EDIT: I guess they all appear, to me, to be fairly middling. Probably why they're not here...
Post edited January 22, 2016 by budejovice