It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

What is the minimum price yet that Pillars of Eternity has got on GOG?
amrit9037: What is the minimum price yet that Pillars of Eternity has got on GOG?
$30 for Hero Edition according to isothereanydeal.com
amrit9037: What is the minimum price yet that Pillars of Eternity has got on GOG?
9 days ago there was a 33% off sale for the Hero and Champion editions (I round up to nearest $):
Hero Ed: $30
Champ Ed: $40
Royal Ed: $81 (only during some summer flash sales)

Source: [url=http://isthereanydeal.com/#/search:Pillars%20of%20Eternity;/scroll:%23gamelist]Is There Any Deal[/url]

edit: ninja'd again.

I think I need to change my title...
Post edited July 27, 2015 by PincushionMan
MacGameStore
Acres Games
Bionic Dues (90% off) and Skyward Collapse (80% off) are both 99 cents at the moment
The Last Federation $2.99 (85% off)
Convince me that my completionist side is wrong and I shouldn't buy the Max Payne 3 Season pass.
high rated
the.kuribo: Unfortunately, it seems that Tron and the other Disney/Lucas titles are not available in either Japan or the United States. I've been waiting for a good deal on Tron 2.0, or for it to arrive at GOG.
fixed that for you. :D (pm sent) I really hate those regional blockades....
the.kuribo: Unfortunately, it seems that Tron and the other Disney/Lucas titles are not available in either Japan or the United States. I've been waiting for a good deal on Tron 2.0, or for it to arrive at GOG.
mchack: fixed that for you. :D (pm sent) I really hate those regional blockades....
I don't know what to say -- that's such an awesome gesture and I'm incredibly appreciative! +9000 arigatou gozaimasu's to you, dear sir. :)
mchack: fixed that for you. :D (pm sent) I really hate those regional blockades....
Kudos to you and +1. If you ever need something unavailable in your country (another country with lots of censorship)... then just say so :).
dyscode: at GMG Tron 2.0 is 75% off among other Lucas/Disney titles
Best Tron game ever and amazing title even if you don't like Tron universe.
amrit9037:
PincushionMan: edit: ninja'd again.
Sorry didn't mean to get in the way of official ninja business. You added more info then I did so your answer was more complete.
blotunga: Kudos to you and +1. If you ever need something unavailable in your country (another country with lots of censorship)... then just say so :).
Amen McHack is Awesome :)
Post edited July 27, 2015 by cecil
budejovice: I think, from what I've seen, it might fit in nicely. Stylish, like say Sokobond. But there's no accounting for GOG's taste, I guess. :) De gustibus et coloribus non est disputandum.
Guess what...
Humble Store: Summer Games Done Quick Sale. The amount of games discounted is limited (it seems they are games that currently being run in SGDQ event), but some people might find something there. It is running for around 6 days of sale.

Sale Page: https://www.humblebundle.com/store/promo/summergamesdonequick_sale/

A quick list of the (current ?) discounted games:

Shovel Knight - DRM-Free & Steam - at $9.99
Bastion - Steam only - at $3.74
Batman - Arkham Origin - Steam only - at $4.99
Octodad - Dadliest Catch - DRM-Free & Steam - at $3.74
Gauntlet - Steam only - at $4.99
Quantum Conundrum - Steam only - at $3.05
Fallout 3 - Steam only - at $3.39
Fallout - Steam only - at $3.39
The Elder Scrolls IV : Oblivion GOTY - Steam only - at $11.99
Roundabout - Steam only - at $4.94
Roundabout Deluxe Edition - DRM-Free & Steam - at $6.59
Wings of Vi - Steam only - at $7.49
Freedom Planet - DRM-Free & Steam - at $10.49
F.E.A.R - Steam only - at $2.49
Lovely Planet - Steam only - at $1.19
Dustforce - DRM-Free & Steam - at $1.49

Grargar: Guess what...
Ooh. Nice find. Mini Metro incoming.
Post edited July 27, 2015 by agylardi
Deals on GamersGate:

Alien Breed (Steam) daily -80%.

Master of Orion Midweek -85%. Master of Orion 1+2 are DRM-Free (actually old GOG installers), while for the masochists among you, Master of Orion 3 comes with SecuROM for that extra bit of masochism. :P
Any opinions on Octodad or Gauntlet?
Mchack, Please dont bother yourself with gifting me steam key.
LOL
+1