It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Wallet is safe with the new HB.
madth3: Too crappy for its own thread?
:-)
I did make a thread, but it's currently invisible. :D
There it is.
Post edited July 07, 2015 by Grargar
Grargar: I did make a thread, but it's currently invisible. :D
Wow, you've gone full ninja.
madth3: Wow, you've gone full ninja.
GOG's colour scheme makes it easy. :P
high rated
I would PWYW if negative amounts were allowed. Hell, I'd BTdamnA.

EDIT: After this eyesore, I feel guilty having bought games at the store sale this morning. :)
Post edited July 07, 2015 by budejovice
Crap, I missed Ori. :-/
Three from today's humble store that might be good need crowd opinion please Thank you in advance:)

Xenonauts
Hack Slash Loot
Not The Robot
cecil: Three from today's humble store that might be good need crowd opinion please Thank you in advance:)

Xenonauts
Hack Slash Loot
Not The Robot
A link to a demo for Not The Robots can be found here: (It convinced me.)
http://nottherobots.com/

You wander the floors of an office building, clearing furniture and hunting for usable items. It's tricky, as there are lasers, electrified walls, and mobile sentries to avoid. There is a story, told in voice messages you find occasionally.

I found the game to be great in small doses. There is no option to save, and there were a few times that I quit rather than finish my game.

Playing with a small kid is a bonus, as they'll excitedly alert you to dangers and make desperate suggestions.

I'd pay a dollar for it easily.
cecil: Three from today's humble store that might be good need crowd opinion please Thank you in advance:)

Not The Robot
I'm not a big fan of stealth games but Not The Robots is fun to play. The levels are randomly generated and the game get's really challenging after a few levels. IMO it's worth 0,99€ if you like quirky stealth games and want to have a DRM-Free version.

The Steam version has been bundled several times and was also given away for free at IG so it should be easy to grab a Steam key in a trade. ;)
Zuma's Revenge is free on Origin.
Vitek: Zuma's Revenge is free on Origin.
Oh? I was starting to think that they stopped giving free games since they released that EA Vault thing.
Cyraxpt: Oh? I was starting to think that they stopped giving free games since they released that EA Vault thing.
Had to google that to figure out what you were talking about. Access to EA Games for $5/month? I thought Steam 'rentals' were bad...
Steam Midweek Legend of Korra is 75% off
Update on the Groupees Bundle In A Box 5

The Mystery Game was indeed Tiki Man (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux, Android)
The second bonus (yet to be unlocked) is Xing Chess.

A bit over a day and a half to go.
madth3: Update on the Groupees Bundle In A Box 5

The Mystery Game was indeed Tiki Man (DRM-Free, Steam / Win, Mac, Linux, Android)
The second bonus (yet to be unlocked) is Xing Chess.

A bit over a day and a half to go.
Should I get BIAB5? there are like 3 DRM-free Mac games question is do they all stink?