It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

madth3: July 20th, according to the last tweet.
Cyraxpt: Humble Indie Bundle 15
I predict Rogue Legacy and Stanley Parable ;)
cecil: I predict Rogue Legacy and Stanley Parable ;)
Stanley Parable would be amazing...and DRM-free? I'd buy it without a second thought!
Cyraxpt: The Mac/WinGameStore is having an indie sale.

http://www.wingamestore.com/
http://www.macgamestore.com/
Does anyone know if Mac/WinGameStore includes DRM-free versions with some of their games? The wording on their store pages makes it seem like for Windows users a DRM-free version is NOT included and it only provides a Steam key, but one of their previous bundles (the one with Among the Sleep) had DRM-free versions of all the games included even though it wasn't advertised as such.
Uhm, Rogue Legacy maybe but i don't see Stanley Parable appearing on a bundle so soon. I would say at least some of these could appear:

Banner Saga (Released early 2014 and might help to have a bigger fanbase for BS2);
Space Run (Released mid 2014 and has been really cheap)
Gods Will be Watching (Released mid 2014 and has been really cheap)

---

In other news, i just recieved an email from Blink Bundle:

"Greetings,

As you may already be aware, Blink Bundle has been discontinued. The website is no longer available, which is why we would like to take this opportunity to send you a copy of all your previously purchased Steam keys:"

Didn't knew about this, can't say that i'm surprised but they used to have really good bundles with overlooked indie games (instead of the shovelware that we see nowadays) but then they changed and their selling point was "this game has trading cards". Oh well...
Cyraxpt: Uhm, Rogue Legacy maybe but i don't see Stanley Parable appearing on a bundle so soon. I would say at least some of these could appear:

Banner Saga (Released early 2014 and might help to have a bigger fanbase for BS2);
Space Run (Released mid 2014 and has been really cheap)
Gods Will be Watching (Released mid 2014 and has been really cheap)
Banner Saga YES please
Space Run could be good looks promising
GWBW SHOVELWARE ALERT (IMHO)
the.kuribo: Does anyone know if Mac/WinGameStore includes DRM-free versions with some of their games? The wording on their store pages makes it seem like for Windows users a DRM-free version is NOT included and it only provides a Steam key, but one of their previous bundles (the one with Among the Sleep) had DRM-free versions of all the games included even though it wasn't advertised as such.
Depends on the game in question. For instance, Hotline Miami mentions that it requires a Steam account. On the other hand, AI War comes with an optional Steam key.
Wolfenstein New Order and Blood Bath are both 75% off on GMG, mystery game is Survivor Squad.
apehater: need help, can i buy and redeem this offer from germany, any regional locks?
Leroux: No guarantees, but it doesn't look like it's locked. I seem to remember that Nuuvem explicitly states if a game is region-locked. And this offer even includes support for German subtitles. So I'm pretty confident that it should work to buy and play it in Germany, and it's not such a risky gamble, considering you'd only lose 1.50 euros if it doesn't. Be aware though that while Nuuvem doesn't do anything to prevent Europeans from shopping there, it's actually against their TOS to use it if you're not from South America. EDIT: Apparantly the highlighted part is not true anymore!
i can confirm now, that it works.
I would just like to interrupt the deals thread to thank all the people who are constantly posting great deals. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this and have purchased great deals because of your work.

Keep up the great job it is appreciated.
51nikopol: I would just like to interrupt the deals thread to thank all the people who are constantly posting great deals. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this and have purchased great deals because of your work.

I second this. alot. thank you guys :D
GMG Summer Sale Day 5 - Nightmare. Horror and monsters today.

The Evil Within, Wolfenstein: The New Order, Dead Island GOTY and Bioshock Infinite have the Free Mystery Game offer.

Don't forget to use coupon GMGSUM-MERSAL-E20OFF for an extra 20% off.
Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 28 preorder

https://groupees.com/bagb28
51nikopol: I would just like to interrupt the deals thread to thank all the people who are constantly posting great deals. I appreciate the time and effort you put into this and have purchased great deals because of your work.

+1
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 28 preorder

The picture in the background is from <span class="bold">Fractal Space</span>
triock: Groupees Build a Greenlight bundle 28 preorder

madth3: The picture in the background is from <span class="bold">Fractal Space</span>
This is my first one since #21. Fractal space looks really cool, and the dev for Frizzy has promised to upload the final PC build when it's complete. The new partner portal makes it easy to re-upload files. In Q4 when they go to a Store model, the expectation will be that devs update their games the way they do here on GOG. I'm encouraged.