It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Weekend Getaway Bundle on IndieGala

$1.89 (price will increase) for 4 Steam games

- Terrian Saga:KR-17
- Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube
- FortressCraft Evolved!
- Return NULL: Episode 1
Pardinuz: [GIVEAWAY] Amazon App-Store
Lots of cool-looking mobile games are free on Amazon today.
Including:
The Bard's Tale
Monument Valley
Exiles
M.A.C.E
Trouserheart
Deep Under the Sky
Knock-knock
etc.
BlackThorny: Here's the link: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=nav_sap_mas_15_06_19_Jun_Bundle?_encoding=UTF8&node=10076151011 Unlike the usual 24 hour or Weekend offer, this one ends July 1, 2015 11:59PM PDT
This is a very nice deal! :)
I tried that and donated a buck. then waited hours to recieve a key ... then read that page again and realized they are sending them out early july ;D anyway, do you think it will be a steam key? doesn't say anywhere on the page how they will deliver the game
madth3: - Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube
played the demo version on Desura and really liked it's take on the FPS puzzle genre.
mchack: I tried that and donated a buck. then waited hours to recieve a key ... then read that page again and realized they are sending them out early july ;D anyway, do you think it will be a steam key? doesn't say anywhere on the page how they will deliver the game
It's digital download. So, most probably it's steam key (Unless Square Enix is planning to release it DRM-Free with a bang).
Wholy.. that is an amazing bundle! Every single title included is an awesome game. Unfortunately for me I already own them all. You would be mad not to pick this one up. Even if you only manage to redeem one game, it is still fantastic value!
Post edited June 27, 2015 by HeDanny
New deal from IndieGameStand is <span class="bold">Blade Symphony</span> (Steam-only). BTA for Galacide (Steam-only, Early Access).
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Grargar
madth3: - Qbeh-1: The Atlas Cube
cecil: played the demo version on Desura and really liked it's take on the FPS puzzle genre.
It's like a FP Blocks That Matter with relaxing music. ;)
HeDanny: Wholy.. that is an amazing bundle! Every single title included is an awesome game. Unfortunately for me I already own them all. You would be mad not to pick this one up. Even if you only manage to redeem one game, it is still fantastic value!
Sorry, I don't get it. I don't see a bundle, but only one game: Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut. Am I missing something?
HeDanny: Wholy.. that is an amazing bundle! Every single title included is an awesome game. Unfortunately for me I already own them all. You would be mad not to pick this one up. Even if you only manage to redeem one game, it is still fantastic value!
mchack: Sorry, I don't get it. I don't see a bundle, but only one game: Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut. Am I missing something?
I think he was making a joke. =P
mchack: Sorry, I don't get it. I don't see a bundle, but only one game: Deus Ex Human Revolution Directors Cut. Am I missing something?
expopower: I think he was making a joke. =P
hehe, I just woke up. Seems I haven't gotten to my wits back up, yet. Strong Coffee for me, and sorry HeDanny for being a little dim there :D
cecil: played the demo version on Desura and really liked it's take on the FPS puzzle genre.
Leroux: It's like a FP Blocks That Matter with relaxing music. ;)
You just explained that perfectly :) Funny the two people commenting on the game with avatars from the same game series to boot ;)
Leroux: It's like a FP Blocks That Matter with relaxing music. ;)
cecil: You just explained that perfectly :) Funny the two people commenting on the game with avatars from the same game series to boot ;)
Yeah, it obviously has some appeal for fans of BTM (the real Lego games!). ;)
Post edited June 27, 2015 by Leroux
cecil: You just explained that perfectly :) Funny the two people commenting on the game with avatars from the same game series to boot ;)
Leroux: Yeah, it obviously has some appeal for fans of BTM (the real Lego games!). ;)
Sequel isn't near as good as BTM IMHO
Not a gaming deal per se, but a Summer Sale at MakerShed. Ostensibly gaming related is the Pong Clock. :)