It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

HypersomniacLive: The "Alive Inside", of course.
madth3: Ah, well, I guess they thought it sounded better than Dead-All-Over.
Dead-All-Over sounds better to me ;)
If the title causes people to talk about the bundle, then it's "mission accomplished" in any case. ;)
IndieGala Hump Day Bundle

All Steam. Prices will increase after first 24 hours

$1 for

- Turba
- DarkBase 01
- Tryst

$2.89 for

- Lost Marbles
- Venusian Vengeance
- Starlaxis: Supernova Edition
- Organic Panic
- Savant - Ascent
- Gare Sapphire Mechs
- DogFighter
- Make it indie!
- APOX
The slightly confusingly named Nordic Game Promo is going on now at FireFlowerGames. It's promoting an event called Nordic Game, rather than the publisher of similar name.

Six deals on offer:

Driftmoon €2.99 (75% off)
Residue €1.22 (75% off)
They Breathe €0.50 (75% off)
The Journey Down: Chapter One €1.99 (75% off)
The Journey Down: Chapter Two €4.99 (50% off)
The Journey Down: Chapters 1 and 2 €6.49 (50% off)

All DRM-free and flat-priced. Non-European customers will have VAT charges removed from their purchase before checkout.
high rated
IAmSinistar: The slightly confusingly named Nordic Game Promo is going on now at FireFlowerGames. It's promoting an event called Nordic Game, rather than the publisher of similar name.

Six deals on offer:

Driftmoon €2.99 (75% off)
I think I'll drop in for this sale. Journey Down looks nice (to me) and it's been out long enough to question its future availability here.

*Of note: FireFlower's Driftmoon is also compatible with Linux and Mac, as opposed to our Windows only installer here.
budejovice: I think I'll drop in for this sale. Journey Down looks nice (to me) and it's been out long enough to question its future availability here.
That's the one I picked up. Had the first installment from Groupees, but went ahead and bought the combined pack, as I trust more in FFG. A shame it's not landing at GOG, seems like it would be a quirky-good fit here.
Alive Inside Bundle is now up on Groupees

Two tiered bundle. All games are in Greenlight.

$1.25 for

- Stellar 2D (Itch.Io / Win)
- Space Drifters 2D (DRM-Free / Win, Mac, Linux)
- The Tower Of Elements (Itch.Io / Win)
- New Kind Of Adventure (Itch.Io / Win)

$2.50 for

- Airport Madness World Edition (DRM-Free / Win)
- Korwin The Game (DRM-Free / Win)
- Planet R-12 (DRM-Free / Win)
- Jarrod Kailef - Shroud of the Avatar Bonus Tracks - MP3

Bonus (to be ubnlocked): Shroud of the Avatar Forsaken Virtues (Soundtrack in Development)

= = =

And there's VGM2, another Video Game Music Bundle up for reserve for $1
Post edited May 20, 2015 by madth3
madth3: Alive Inside Bundle is now up on Groupees
Two tiered bundle. All games are in Greenlight.
Wow. This appears to be a particularly astonishingly bad bundle. I'm usually OK with mediocre Groupees stuff - for a buck or so pre-order, one or two games that look interesting is an acceptable floor - but this one looks special.
I would call it "Groupees - Fully loaded garbage bag on a Summer day".
On the Humble Store:

Foul Play is the $0.99 game (Steam)
Never Alone is the flash deal with -40% (Steam)

Telltale, Focus Interactive and Nordic are the publishers on sale.
high rated
I preordered. I'm all dead and black inside, so I figured something called Alive Inside would be good for me. :)

I don't have any air traffic controller games and I love sims, so it wasn't a total bust for me. Whew!
LinustheBold: Wow. This appears to be a particularly astonishingly bad bundle. I'm usually OK with mediocre Groupees stuff - for a buck or so pre-order, one or two games that look interesting is an acceptable floor - but this one looks special.
Pretty much my impression as well. This one doesn't have a single appealing (to me) title. I think this bundle is "alive" in only the same sense as a virus - as a technicality, and to no good purpose.
budejovice: I preordered. I'm all dead and black inside, so I figured something called Alive Inside would be good for me. :)

I don't have any air traffic controller games and I love sims, so it wasn't a total bust for me. Whew!
I just traded for it, lol. Sent some unused Steam keys to a good Groupees user for his pre-order, since he didn't want it.
high rated
Anyone know how long the Daily Royale was up? It had sat at an expired Reign Maker for a really long time, then all of a sudden Cricket Coach is sold out immediately.

Somehow... it would have tempted me. :)
budejovice: Anyone know how long the Daily Royale was up? It had sat at an expired Reign Maker for a really long time, then all of a sudden Cricket Coach is sold out immediately.
Interesting. I didn't notice the switch either, and I think I did check the page yesterday - can't say with 100% certainty though.

Google Cache shows that the deal indeed _was_ active 18 hours ago, but won't show when it started exactly.

Edit: Humm, that link shows me the expired ReignMaker deal from May 18th now ... I'll attach a screenshot of the Cricket Coach deal.
Attachments:
Post edited May 21, 2015 by Psyringe