It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Nindie Bundle presented by Nintendo eShop</span>

PWYW
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
Woah Dave!
Mighty Switch Force

BTA
The Fall
OlliOlli
Moon Chronicles

$10
Stealth Inc 2
SteamWorld Dig
And region restricted to the North, Central and South Americas.
That's... definitelly something.

If I didn't already have Guacamelee on PC, I'd test buying this new HB and redeeming the game on my US-registered Wii U, to see how far that region restriction goes.
Grargar: Notice: The games are regionally-locked and can only be redeemed in specific countries. The full list can be found here.
Is this the first release in their new line, the Arrogant Bundle?
Grargar: <span class="bold">Humble Nindie Bundle presented by Nintendo eShop</span>

$1
Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition (Wii U)
Woah Dave! (3DS)
Mighty Switch Force (3DS)

BTA
The Fall (3DS)
OlliOlli (Wii U, 3DS)
Moon Chronicles (3DS)

$10
Stealth Inc 2 (Wii U)
SteamWorld Dig (3DS)

Notice: The games are regionally-locked and can only be redeemed in specific countries. The full list can be found here.
What's the fuck is this crappy piece of shit ? I feel I'm going postal *grabs a shovel*
Cyraxpt: JOE FROM HUMBLE BUNDLE, I KNOW THAT YOU'RE READING THIS AND LAUGHING YOUR ASS OFF, I WILL FIND YOU AND KILL YOU, NO ONE MESS WITH MY PREDICTIONS!!!!
Let's hope that he doesn't, jokes like that can get you in serious trouble. ;)
Leroux: Let's hope that he doesn't, jokes like that can get you in serious trouble. ;)
Lol, i don't live in the US and i didn't say it on my twitter/facebook, i'm just another random guy saying dumb stuff in the internet.
Leroux: Let's hope that he doesn't, jokes like that can get you in serious trouble. ;)
Cyraxpt: Lol, i don't live in the US and i didn't say it on my twitter/facebook, i'm just another random guy saying dumb stuff in the internet.
NSA will track you down regardless. :P

Notice: The games are regionally-locked and can only be redeemed in specific countries. The full list can be found here.
Wow, didn't noticed that. Just visited the page and thought what a weird bundle that is, so many repeats. And what or who is Nindie? No idea that's just for consoles and also regional restricted. Oh boy, good thing that there is no game I really wanted, otherwise I would have now a bunch of games I can't use.
If next week it gets DRM free copies and Steam keys and they pull a mobile bundle second week trick that could work... ;) Ok well maybe not since I have most of what I'd want anyway but if they made a mac version of super turbo championship edition I wouldn't complain :)
I think this is pretty cool, it shows some guts from Nintendo... just not enough. I am in the regions where this would work but having those region locks at all is a bit dumb. No wait, very dumb.

I wish I had a Wii U though, 'cause I'd probably snag this. No desire to get a 3DS.
Cyraxpt: Lol, i don't live in the US and i didn't say it on my twitter/facebook, i'm just another random guy saying dumb stuff in the internet.
Leroux: NSA will track you down regardless. :P
Just don´t look up in the street nor use your zombie phone, pay in cash and unplug your computer from the internet. :P
BoxOfSnoo: I think this is pretty cool, it shows some guts from Nintendo
Really? I seem to be picturing a slightly lower portion of the anatomy here. Though related.
GOG is giving away codes for a -80% on Blackguards via Alienware Arena
Blackguards €44.99
Blackguards 2 €29.99

Did they just not bother to drop price on this game or did they bump the price for this 'discount' ?
Post edited May 27, 2015 by Pheace
Pheace: Blackguards €44.99
Blackguards 2 €29.99

Did they just not bother to drop price on this game or did they bump the price for this 'discount' ?
Blackguards simply has a higher list price than Blackguards 2; it always had as far as I remember.