It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

high rated
Getcomposted: And it's a great, big resounding "Meh". ;)
madth3: Well, "Meh" it's a step up from some the "Blargh" we've seen recently.
;-)
Well I'd certainly give it a Blargh. I bought bundles for just a few months and have half of these... drm-free.

:)
dyscode: GG has Valiant Hearts for 75% OFF, uPlay €$3.75
genkicolleen: Awesome game! ♥ I paid at least twice that, and don't regret it a bit, even with having to deal with Ubisoft ;)
I picked it up a couple of weeks ago from Amazon, super cheap. I was leery of UPlay, but I have to say in all fairness - their tech support was fast and fixy.

I was trying to resurrect my ancient UPlay account, for which I had long forgotten password information and the like, and the reset wasn't working for me because Ubi generates its reset link as some sort of included function, which does not display in my UNIX shell email account. I dropped a note to tech support, expecting a curt response in a week or two, and surprise - they were incredibly prompt and helpful, and wrapped up the issue for me in a couple of hours.

It was a surprise positive experience.
So, this is essentially the Humble Team 17 Evolved bundle from last year, ported over to BundleStars. /shrugs
Post edited March 30, 2015 by LinustheBold
LinustheBold: I dropped a note to tech support, expecting a curt response in a week or two, and surprise - they were incredibly prompt and helpful, and wrapped up the issue for me in a couple of hours.

I would say the (relatively) low amount of users on Uplay may have produced a boredom induced customer appeasement field. ;D
genkicolleen: Awesome game! ♥ I paid at least twice that, and don't regret it a bit, even with having to deal with Ubisoft ;)
LinustheBold: I picked it up a couple of weeks ago from Amazon, super cheap. I was leery of UPlay, but I have to say in all fairness - their tech support was fast and fixy.

I was trying to resurrect my ancient UPlay account, for which I had long forgotten password information and the like, and the reset wasn't working for me because Ubi generates it's reset link as some sort of included function, which does not display in my UNIX shell email account. I dropped a note to tech support, expecting a curt response in a week or two, and surprise - they were incredibly prompt and helpful, and wrapped up the issue for me in a couple of hours.

LinustheBold: So, this is essentially the Humble Team 17 Evolved bundle from last year, ported over to BundleStars. /shrugs
IMHO, uPlay has come a long way in staying out the way of my gaming experience and that's all I want from a DRM-Client. Actions and Rewards can be fun, too.

LinustheBold: I dropped a note to tech support, expecting a curt response in a week or two, and surprise - they were incredibly prompt and helpful, and wrapped up the issue for me in a couple of hours.

Sachys: I would say the (relatively) low amount of users on Uplay may have produced a boredom induced customer appeasement field. ;D
LOL!
Post edited March 30, 2015 by dyscode
budejovice: Well I'd certainly give it a Blargh. I bought bundles for just a few months and have half of these... drm-free.

It'd be nice if we could make a catagorising system for the bundles for minus points.
So "Meh" is better than "Blargh", but is "Blargh" better than "Urgh!" and is "Do Not Touch the Ten Feet Pole that Accidentally Brushed Against this Bundle!" the worst of all?
:P
high rated
budejovice: Well I'd certainly give it a Blargh. I bought bundles for just a few months and have half of these... drm-free.

Getcomposted: It'd be nice if we could make a catagorising system for the bundles for minus points.
So "Meh" is better than "Blargh", but is "Blargh" better than "Urgh!" and is "Do Not Touch the Ten Feet Pole that Accidentally Brushed Against this Bundle!" the worst of all?
:P
I call the last one, the very worst of all, "groupees."

Sorry, couldn't resist. :)
budejovice: I call the last one, the very worst of all, "groupees."
I maintain that DIG has that title. :-)

Evidence A
Post edited March 30, 2015 by madth3
high rated
budejovice: I call the last one, the very worst of all, "groupees."
madth3: I maintain that DIG has that title. :-)

Evidence A
I just like giving groupees a hard time. :) In reality, most of them are far worse for me, including DIG. But Bundlestars' just escapes my making-fun-of radar only because I'd never even consider buying anything from them due to the steam-only thing.

(P.S. I have two of those from that DIG bundle. :) One from GOG and one from, if I'm not mistaken, desura via playinjector.)
Post edited March 30, 2015 by budejovice
Also The Nightmare Cooperative is 66% off €2.04 on GG. Steam
Post edited March 30, 2015 by dyscode
Also, Forza Horizon 2: Fast and Furious is free for a limited time on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon-2/fast-and-furious

Xbox One users get these two in April:

Pool Nation FX
Child of Light

BenKii: For all you Xbox 360 owners, starting April 1st, Gears of War Judgement ($19.99 ERP) and Terraria ($14.99 ERP) will be free for Xbox Live Gold members through April 15th. Then on April 16th, Xbox Live Gold Members can download Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag ($19.99 ERP) and Army of Two The Devil’s Cartel ($19.99 ERP) for free through April 30th. As a reminder, any games you get for free with Gold on Xbox 360 stay with you when you unsubscribe with Gold.

Links Below:

Free April 1st-15th
Gears of War Judgement
Terraria

Free April 16th-30th
Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
Army of Two The Devil's Cartel
xenocidic: Also, Forza Horizon 2: Fast and Furious is free for a limited time on both Xbox 360 and Xbox One

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/games/forza-horizon-2/fast-and-furious

Xbox One users get these two in April:

Pool Nation FX
Child of Light
Thanks for the heads up! Downloading Forza now. Child of Light will be available April 1st right? That will be sweet as it was on my wish list anyways. All these free games are cool. Actually some decent title. I wish Nintendo would do that for the 3DS eShop. Atleast they have more specials on games now, even if a lot of them are not that big of discount.
Secret Files Franchise Pack -75% (awesome!!!)
http://store.steampowered.com/sub/34681/
xplay1989: Frenzy Fever Bundle:

Pay min. 2.99$ for Dark Shadows - Army of Evil, Catmouth Island, Doc Clock: The Toasted Sandwich of Time, Mystery of Lately Hills, Tiestru, Al Emmo and the Lost Dutchman's Mine

+

Torchlight 2 Giveaway

http://www.playinjector.com/
blotunga: What Torchlight 2 giveaway? Where?
Here, please follow the link: http://www.playinjector.com/
blotunga: What Torchlight 2 giveaway? Where?
xplay1989: Here, please follow the link: http://www.playinjector.com/
Ah, on the phone it didn't show the giveaway window... and it's just a small chance to "win"... Thanks though for the heads-up...
Cyberevil: Ah, then you must have seen my post Here
Keep that up, and no one will believe you're such an Evil Kitty!
Grargar: Yes, I saw it. Just like I saw the post that ninja'd you some hours ago. Admittedly, it's in another thread, so it may or may not count as a victory against me.
I think we can all agree any time I post anything here that you haven't it's a victory... even if you posted elsewhere days ago :P
Often i think i have something here and someone quotes me back from 3 days before... it's pretty funny.