It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Venetica Gold Edition is 50% off on Steam €$5
The only other version,I know of is from GG, which features SecuRom activation, that was removed for the Steam version

awesome little, slightly flawed gem :)
Post edited April 04, 2015 by dyscode
dyscode: Venetica Gold Edition is 50% off on Steam €$5
The only other version,I know of is from GG, which features SecuRom activation, that was removed for the Steam version
Isn't Venetica also DRM-Free on the PC Games 02/2013 DVD? I haven't tried it yet as the game won't run on my old PC anyway. :D
Groupees' Adventure Beats Bundle is live.

For a minimum of $1 you get:

- The Great Fusion (Steam-only)
- Alphabeats (DRM-free)
- Bass Lo Ryders - Nyte Ryders (Music album)

For a minimum of $2 you also get:

- Red Johnson's Chronicles - 1+2 - Steam Special Edition (Steam & DRM-free)
- Beatbuddy: Tale of the Guardians (Steam-only)
- DanceWall Remix (Steam-only)
- Milkman Groupees Collection (Music album)

Bonus

- Sentinel (Steam & DRM-free) (When 2000 bundles sold) (Unlocked)
- Disasterpeace - Cannon Brawl OST (When 3000 bundles sold) (Locked)
Only actually £3.49 here

Edit: that is, it doesnt suffer the $1 = £1 regional pricing
Accatone:
not a great bundle by any means.

actually, not even a good bundle.
Post edited April 04, 2015 by Sachys
Impaler26: Isn't Venetica also DRM-Free on the PC Games 02/2013 DVD? I haven't tried it yet as the game won't run on my old PC anyway. :D
I mean online Version :) But I don't know about the DRM of this DVD Version.
Accatone:
Sachys: not a great bundle by any means.

I agree. Not a good bundle at all. Only those who have none of these games might be interested in the bundle.
Sachys: not a great bundle by any means.

Accatone: I agree. Not a good bundle at all. Only those who have none of these games might be interested in the bundle.
Yup - but worse than that, its hardly the "adventure game and music" bundle one might have expected. I at least expected bundlepeat favourites like Syberia
I know the current Humble Bundle is week old news but wow is Torchlight 2 totally awesome made getting the bundle totally worth it for me. This coming from someone who tried the original one and was like whatever. Torchlight II is like Diablo done better guns as a weapon are awesome and it's not just ugly and dungeon colored. So if you are on the fence with Torchlight II I'd say go for it.
cecil: I know the current Humble Bundle is week old news but wow is Torchlight 2 totally awesome made getting the bundle totally worth it for me. This coming from someone who tried the original one and was like whatever. Torchlight II is like Diablo done better guns as a weapon are awesome and it's not just ugly and dungeon colored. So if you are on the fence with Torchlight II I'd say go for it.
That's really good to hear as I haven't had a chance to crack it open yet. :) I'm thinking that was a great bundle already, and we don't even know what the "more games" are that are still coming!
cecil: I know the current Humble Bundle is week old news but wow is Torchlight 2 totally awesome made getting the bundle totally worth it for me. This coming from someone who tried the original one and was like whatever. Torchlight II is like Diablo done better guns as a weapon are awesome and it's not just ugly and dungeon colored. So if you are on the fence with Torchlight II I'd say go for it.
yogsloth: That's really good to hear as I haven't had a chance to crack it open yet. :) I'm thinking that was a great bundle already, and we don't even know what the "more games" are that are still coming!
Dare I pray for Shovel Knight? the games they have are usually good ones or at least ones of heard of even if pixel piracy is not my thing and Unepic disappointed me.
yogsloth: That's really good to hear as I haven't had a chance to crack it open yet. :) I'm thinking that was a great bundle already, and we don't even know what the "more games" are that are still coming!
cecil: Dare I pray for Shovel Knight? the games they have are usually good ones or at least ones of heard of even if pixel piracy is not my thing and Unepic disappointed me.
Lol, no way, too recent and the lowest price (discount) was 10€. I would look for games that were available on previous weekly bundles...
cecil: Dare I pray for Shovel Knight? the games they have are usually good ones or at least ones of heard of even if pixel piracy is not my thing and Unepic disappointed me.
Cyraxpt: Lol, no way, too recent and the lowest price (discount) was 10€. I would look for games that were available on previous weekly bundles...
Ok then what exactly will it be? You can't prove me wrong... yet ;) Shadowrun? Tri? is Shovel Knight going to be like Torchlight II where it will take 4 years to be bundled?
I also loved it! And there are some nice mods for it too. checked out www.runicgamesfansite.com and got Mamba's Extended Mod Merge 2 - Synergies Compatibility Pack - all in all 7 mods that are supposed to add all kinds of things. So far it looks like a mega-super rich rpg experience! (although the latest Synergies mod has to be grabbed from moddb, http://www.moddb.com/mods/synergiesmod/downloads/synergiesmod-v1212 )
Post edited April 06, 2015 by superstande
Grargar: The mystery game has indeed turned out to be a Steam key of Drakensang: The River of Time.
Sachys: Yup - redeemed it... yesterday I think
Has anyone tried it on Win8, per chance? I hear it can only be run in a window or something? I've been meaning to try the Drakensang games, and if I'm not mistaken, The River of Time, although a sequel, is actually a prequel story-wise, so it might be fun without having played the first game. But only if I'd be able to run it in a satisfactory way ...

How are the others games in the bundle, did anyone give The Barbarian a shot in the meantime?
Post edited April 06, 2015 by Leroux