It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

misteryo: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=nav_sap_mas_14_12_24_Dec1_Bundle?ie=UTF8&node=10076151011

40 free apps at Amazon including 5 Nights at Freddy's, a Worms game, some good apps.

Cheers!
justanoldgamer: Thanks, a few of them seem interesting.
I could find out by experimenting but how do I get an amazon app on an android tablet? I have a small ACER android tablet that I don't really use and the only apps I ever got for it were with the included app store app.

Does the free offer end at midnight?
Get the amazon app store app - you have to sideload it... http://amazon.com/getappstore I believe. When your tablet is registered on the store then you can one-click install them from a desktop too.

Be sure to get Plex. Worth it even at full price.
misteryo: http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=nav_sap_mas_14_12_24_Dec1_Bundle?ie=UTF8&node=10076151011

40 free apps at Amazon including 5 Nights at Freddy's, a Worms game, some good apps.

Cheers!
I could find out by experimenting but how do I get an amazon app on an android tablet? I have a small ACER android tablet that I don't really use and the only apps I ever got for it were with the included app store app.

As far as I know the offer should at least hold for two day, but it could extend to the weekend it being a Christmas weekend and all - this Friday.
The best way to upload apps from amazon to anything is installing their appstore app. You can download it www.amazon.com/getappstore, and that you can access directly from your android device or install locally (after a manual download).
Post edited December 25, 2014 by BlackThorny

BlackThorny: As far as I know the offer should at least hold for two day, but it could extend to the weekend it being a Christmas weekend and all.
The best way to upload apps from amazon to anything is installing their appstore app. You can download it www.amazon.com/getappstore, and that you can access directly from your android device or install locally (after a manual download).
Thank you, +1.
MaxFulvus: + a free gift if you purchase one of these Encore Deals (IDK which games are offered ?).
madth3: Oh, right. It's mostly games that have already been offered for free. Nothing exciting.
No.
I buy Batman™: Arkham Origins - Cold Cold Heart DLC and they gift me Batman Arkham Origins: Season Pass.

A good thing for 1.87€
madth3: Oh, right. It's mostly games that have already been offered for free. Nothing exciting.
siulebuo: No.
I buy Batman™: Arkham Origins - Cold Cold Heart DLC and they gift me Batman Arkham Origins: Season Pass.

A good thing for 1.87€
Are they kidding me?
I just bought something and got within the order email a second "GMG Christmas Gift - PC" with a steam key - Am I supposed NOT to know what I got and blindly use the key? I wonder If I should contact GMG support.
BlackThorny: Are they kidding me?
I just bought something and got within the order email a second "GMG Christmas Gift - PC" with a steam key - Am I supposed NOT to know what I got and blindly use the key? I wonder If I should contact GMG support.
The second email I received was exactly as an order email, only that it have the game price to 0.00 and a "Savings" line with the price in negative (I want to attach a image, but upload not working right now).
BlackThorny: Are they kidding me?
siulebuo: The second email I received was exactly as an order email, only that it have the game price to 0.00 and a "Savings" line with the price in negative (I want to attach a image, but upload not working right now).
Yes, it was a separate email for the gift, Gmail added them together so I didn't notice. It looks just like the first with those details:
Items bought
GMG Christmas Gift - PC $0.00
Total $0.00
and further below
GMG Christmas Gift

?:
Steam key
BlackThorny: Yes, it was a separate email for the gift, Gmail added them together so I didn't notice. It looks just like the first with those details: and further below
Mine was:
Items bought
Batman Arkham Origins: Season Pass - PC 0.00 €
Savings: -4.99 €
Total 0.00 €
Maybe your email have a bug.
Post edited December 25, 2014 by siulebuo
madth3: GreenmanGaming has some encore deals but this time you can use 25HAPP-YXMASF-ROMGMG to get an extra 25% discount.
siulebuo: The second email I received was exactly as an order email, only that it have the game price to 0.00 and a "Savings" line with the price in negative (I want to attach a image, but upload not working right now).
BlackThorny: Yes, it was a separate email for the gift, Gmail added them together so I didn't notice. It looks just like the first with those details:
Items bought
GMG Christmas Gift - PC $0.00
Total $0.00
BlackThorny: and further below
GMG Christmas Gift

?:
Steam key
BlackThorny:
BlackThorny: Yes, it was a separate email for the gift, Gmail added them together so I didn't notice. It looks just like the first with those details: and further below
siulebuo: Mine was:
Items bought
Batman Arkham Origins: Season Pass - PC 0.00 €
Savings: -4.99 €
Total 0.00 €
siulebuo: Maybe your email have a bug.
I, too, bought the Cold Cold Heart DLC, which I received an email containing the code.

Then I got a second email containing a free code for AO: Season Pass. No charge.

Then I got a Playfire email with an untitled Steam code. It turned out to be for Cobi Soemthing.

3 emails. 2 from Greenman Gaming and one from Playfire.

3 codes. 1 I paid for. 2 free.
Post edited December 25, 2014 by misteryo
I bought Batman Arkham Origins and i got Speed Ball 2 HD as a gift. I received 2 emails, the gift email said "GMG Christmas Gift " so I didn't know what it was until I redeemed the code.
Then I bought the Cold Cold Heart DLC and I got the season pass for free. I received 2 emails as well but this time both had the name of each game. It might be a bug because it seems buying any other game gives you a random free gift other than the season pass.
triock: Meh, good thing I didn't preorder this, only interested in eXperience 112
LinustheBold: Yes, this was a bit of a disappointment. Oh well, two bucks, ya know. /shrugs
Well, I like turn based games, so this bundle seems good to me. Bad thing is I already own Gorky 17 and Jagged Alliance 2 Wildfire here in GOG. Let's wait and see what that mystery game is.
Bethesda's daily deal on GamersGate is Fallout Classic Collection (Steam) at -75%.
Post edited December 25, 2014 by Grargar
Bully: Scholarship Edition is -80% on Steam.
Offer ends in four and a half hours so hurry up. This is by far the best deal I saw on Steam since the Winter Sale started.
Probably U.S. only at Amazon. All of the Spellforce games and DLC for $6. Incredible deal.

Click here. (ref link included)
Free $5 at Gamestop for playing a game on your smartphone:

http://m.kongregate.com/pages/coupon