It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys: My comment about GMG was the fact as a UK company, and as I'm a UK citizen I dont get shafted with prices like that - and yet I do at bundlestars.
Blundle Stars: Batman Arkham Origin - 75% - 4.99€
Steam: Batman Arkham Origin - 75% - 3.49€
ShinyLoot has a Paradox Black Friday sale which will last for about 80 more hours. The games offered are:

A Game of Dwarves - $2.50 (75%)
Cities in Motion 2 - $5.00 (75%)
Defenders of Ardania - $2.00 (80%)
Dungeonland - $2.00 (80%)
Europa Universalis III Complete $3.75 (75%)
Europa Universalis IV - $10.00 (75%)
Impire - $5.00 (75%)
King Arthur II: The Roleplaying Wargame - $2.50 (75%)
Magicka Collection - $5.00 (75%)
Majesty Gold HD $2.00 (80%)
March of the Eagles $5.00 (75%)
Naval War: Arctic Circle $5.00 (75%)
The Showdown Effect $2.50 (75%)

All the aforementioned games require a Steam account, except for Europa Universalis III Complete and Majesty Gold HD, which are DRM-Free.
PaterAlf: Indie Royale revealed two more games from the Mystery 2 bundle:

Dreaming Sarah (DRM-free, Desura, Steam)
Vanguard Princess (Steam)
C-Rush (DRM-free, Desura, Steam)
Steel and Steam (DRM-free, Desura, Steam)

6 more games will follow in the next few days.

http://www.indieroyale.com/
Lol, this is turning into a bad bet for me, i already have 3 of the 4 games...
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Cyraxpt
ThePunishedSnake: Yes, because restriction are toward some regions, like Eastern Europe and Asia one.
US keys can be redeemed on EU account, I'm not sure about other countries.
Japanase companies are very aggressive with region locked games.
pen_sq: MGR is locked out of Japan for the same reason Wolfenstein is locked out of Germany. There are plenty enough crazy cyber-ninjas running around Japan mincing cars with swords. They don't need video games encouraging kids to add to the problem.
LOLZ! XD! (d^_^b)
(but just for the kid's book : 1. These games are released on console before. 2. Wolfenstein is about fighting the Nazies, what can be wrong with that?)

But to make this post somewhat useful:

Strider is 50% off on Steam
As is Styx Master of Shadows
and it does not contain the usual Spider/ Focus Interactive DRM-BS as usual, as far as I gathered.

PS: 5800+ games on Sale, I think they completely went crazy.
Post edited November 28, 2014 by dyscode
IndieGala Store is giving a copy of This War of Mine if you make a purchase of $30 or more.
and IndieGameStand Store Sale
Post edited November 28, 2014 by dyscode

Dreaming Sarah - platformer/adventure - didn't notice any fighting

Vanguard Princess - vs fighting - 2 x 2 clone that appears visually similar to that old arcade game, what was it... ah - World Heroes on the Neo Geo. Thanks wikipedia! There was one at the laundrymat I used to go to. Plus Crossed Swords, Metal Slug, and Puzzle Bobble (instead of US title Bust-a-Move - which was kind of unusual).

C-Rush - horizontal shooter - man, that opening sequence is right out of R-type, although I don't remember the distructable landscape, but it is possible my memory fails me.

Steel and Steam - jRPG - Cyberpunk setting, battle settings seem similar to Phantasy Star I. Even some of the character names are the same Alyssa (= Alis in RoW version) and Noah.
triock: Indie Gala: Friday Special Bundle
https://www.indiegala.com/friday

Pay $1.99 or more to get this bundle!

* Jets'n'Guns Gold
* Millionaire Manor
* Melissa K. and the Heart of Gold Collector's Edition
* Cognition: An Erica Reed Thriller - Season One
* Selknam Defense
* Lost Civilization
* Ocean City Racing
* Gold Rush! Classic
* The Last Door - Season One
* Power-Up
* Face Noir
* Platypus
Grargar: Oh look, it's Power-Up... again.
I was looking forward to that game. Got in bundle. Thank f*ck i didnt pay for it full price. Dreadful game :(
Sachys: My comment about GMG was the fact as a UK company, and as I'm a UK citizen I dont get shafted with prices like that - and yet I do at bundlestars.
siulebuo: Blundle Stars: Batman Arkham Origin - 75% - 4.99€
Steam: Batman Arkham Origin - 75% - 3.49€
Bundlestars always charged in pounds for me despite listing a given price as in AUD - it always ends up higher :(

Cyraxpt: Lol, this is turning into a bad bet for me, i already have 3 of the 4 games...
No wonder they made 8 of the games *mystery games*. yes i have all four as well :/
dyscode: and IndieGameStand Store Sale
has anyone tried Shatterred Planet (has it been cheaper elsewhere?) or Papilio ? (in alpha but seems R-Type ish)
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Niggles
Niggles: No wonder they made 8 of the games *mystery games*. yes i have all four as well :/
The last one was pretty decent and I regretted not getting it early... I got this one on the first day and now I'm starting to regret it. Oh well, there goes 10 games to giveaway. :)
Post edited November 28, 2014 by Pardinuz
EDIT: I misread my coupon -- apparently this one is not a use-once code.

Use the code GAMERSGATE-TURKEY to get 20% off of your purchase at GamersGate.
Will not work on Evolve.
Post edited November 29, 2014 by genkicolleen

That's strange, a few hours ago Grimind and C-RUSH were unlocked. I checked again now and Grimind is gone and replaced with Steel & Steam. :D
Shadow of Mordor vs Wolfenstein New Order.... which is the better deal right now?.
Post edited November 29, 2014 by Niggles
Well, as many of the online stores have locked up or fucked up debit card payments (where I am at least) right now, Far Cry 3 base game is looking tasty on Humble (yes I know its Uplay)...

Is the base game worth it though?!

Edit: oh... is it THAT co-op focused?!

Niggles: Shadow of Mordor vs Wolfenstein New Order.... which is the better deal right now?.
Havent heard much good about Wolfenstien myself, but friends that have SoM says its bloody good! Thats all I know.
Post edited November 29, 2014 by Sachys
Sorry if it's been mentioned, but Middle-Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Steam) can be found on Nuuvem right now for the US equivalent of $19.91. :)

http://www.nuuvem.com.br/produto/2060-middle-earth-shadow-of-mordor
...oh well, will bite the bullet and see just so I can stop watching the damned sales.