It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Haven't seen an announcement for that, but GOG is doing an 15th anniversary Unreal promo.

60% off when you buy a single game, 80% off when you buy the whole pack.
Sachys: Well, as many of the online stores have locked up or fucked up debit card payments (where I am at least) right now, Far Cry 3 base game is looking tasty on Humble (yes I know its Uplay)...

Is the base game worth it though?!

Edit: oh... is it THAT co-op focused?!
I didn't realise it was ANY co-op focused. Still, it got good reviews, so if it's your cuppa, go for it!

Also, if you see something really tempting on the sites that have embargoed you, give me a shout. I held off on the Shadow Warrior deal (and will inevitably regret it later, when nothing better pops up), so I have some wallet change. That way, I won't feel bad about it XD
Sachys: Well, as many of the online stores have locked up or fucked up debit card payments (where I am at least) right now, Far Cry 3 base game is looking tasty on Humble (yes I know its Uplay)...

Is the base game worth it though?!

Edit: oh... is it THAT co-op focused?!
Spinorial: I didn't realise it was ANY co-op focused. Still, it got good reviews, so if it's your cuppa, go for it!

Also, if you see something really tempting on the sites that have embargoed you, give me a shout. I held off on the Shadow Warrior deal (and will inevitably regret it later, when nothing better pops up), so I have some wallet change. That way, I won't feel bad about it XD
I bagged it, from what I can see the co-op is something of an additional game mode (the storyline apparently predates the main campaign), so not neccesary really it seems. Does sound interesting though.

Also, spent up now anyways. Glad I bought gifts in the last week and not today or I'd be fucking livid! Cheers though!
It's a good game but people get tired of it by the second part, as for the coop, i never played it and from what i remember it was small levels where 1 player carries something from point A to B and the rest needs to protect him/her. FC4 does have the open world coop (minus the story missions).
Cyraxpt: It's a good game but people get tired of it by the second part, as for the coop, i never played it and from what i remember it was small levels where 1 player carries something from point A to B and the rest needs to protect him/her. FC4 does have the open world coop (minus the story missions).
bit late: http://www.gog.com/forum/general/gaming_deals_thread/post52584
Got S/R Dragonfall DC half price on Steam, chose Steam cos of mod availability.
I know, i was just saying that/confirming it in case you were having some purchase regrets, if anything, just don't expect too much from the story since it's kind of dumb and even the writter kind of said that.

F1ach: Got S/R Dragonfall DC half price on Steam, chose Steam cos of mod availability.
Speaking of Dragonfall, i hope that they release a new patch before Christmas, i was hopping to play that in the last 2 weeks of December. :\
Cyraxpt: I know, i was just saying that/confirming it in case you were having some purchase regrets, if anything, just don't expect too much from the story since it's kind of dumb and even the writter kind of said that.

F1ach: Got S/R Dragonfall DC half price on Steam, chose Steam cos of mod availability.
Cyraxpt: Speaking of Dragonfall, i hope that they release a new patch before Christmas, i was hopping to play that in the last 2 weeks of December. :\
Is there an issue with it?
Cyraxpt:
cant be worse than the others. O__________O
F1ach: Is there an issue with it?
My GOG version appears okay - but havent played that much (having only completed the original Dragonfall a few months before the DC released)
Post edited November 29, 2014 by Sachys
Cyraxpt:
Sachys: cant be worse than the others. O__________O
Sachys: My GOG version appears okay - but havent played that much (having only completed the original Dragonfall a few months before the DC released)
Cool haven't tried it yet (was an impulse buy at that price, (so I wont get to it for a bit (haven't finished S/R yet anyway), thanks for the heads up Sachys :)
Eh, i think it's just for some people since i've only seen like 3 or 4 people complaining about it (besides me), after the first mission the framerate drops hard, i had it around 60 (mostly stable) and in the new zone (base and outside) it goes to 30~20 and it gets annoying, it's hard to explain but you can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PWFRFZkOEM

Uhm, i wouldn't go so far, the first one was really dumb, FC2 had this bland (practically non existent) and the third game... well, it's hard to care with the characters (and the protagonist) since it was some dude bros coming to an island to party and everything went wrong so the dude bro student becomes this killing machine, most things are predictable, hard to relate to characters, yadayadayda. The villain is awesome though but you probably already know that...

l'll try to find the article with the writter comments but i need to read it first to check for spoilers.
Cyraxpt: Eh, i think it's just for some people since i've only seen like 3 or 4 people complaining about it (besides me), after the first mission the framerate drops hard, i had it around 60 (mostly stable) and in the new zone (base and outside) it goes to 30~20 and it gets annoying, it's hard to explain but you can see it here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8PWFRFZkOEM

Cyraxpt: Uhm, i wouldn't go so far, the first one was really dumb, FC2 had this bland (practically non existent) and the third game... well, it's hard to care with the characters (and the protagonist) since it was some dude bros coming to an island to party and everything went wrong so the dude bro student becomes this killing machine, most things are predictable, hard to relate to characters, yadayadayda. The villain is awesome though but you probably already know that...

l'll try to find the article with the writter comments but i need to read it first to check for spoilers.
THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS!

I was being sarcastic! dammit why do people... oh fuck it!
Sachys: THANKS FOR THE SPOILERS!

I'm... confused? Did i really said a spoiler?

Cyraxpt: I'm... confused? Did i really said a spoiler?
For someone that has avoided everything to do with the game in terms of storyline. YES!

Cyraxpt: I'm... confused? Did i really said a spoiler?
Yeah, you kinda did. I'd been spoiled before though, so don't worry about me. Beware the silverback though. ;)