It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

GMG is doing a Capcom sale right now, but prices are high.
IAmSinistar: <span class="bold">Shattered Planet</span> is 35% off at IGS. Also on sale at HB, but at a lesser discount. I'm enjoying it so far, more discussion here.
Sachys: Looks interesting. Is it a full version or still in development?!
It's the complete game from what I can tell. Bought the HB version earlier today before I got the IGS email and gave it a brief play. Fun stuff, will see how deep it goes.
Amazon are having another Free Android Apps Day. TODAY (Saturday, 27th September) only.

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

SketchBook Pro, Alarm Clock+ and MetaMoji Note (Kindle Fire only) seem to be Amazon.com exclusives, the other 24 apps are the same.

Of note are:
Another World (DotEmu) and Heroes of Steel RPG Elite (Trese Borthers) for gamers.
Knots 3D for the nerds. :)
Post edited September 27, 2014 by Getcomposted
https://indiegamestand.com/store/489/pirates-of-black-cove-gold-edition-2013/
one dollar...

reminds me of a marx brothers joke...
The one where Groucho sells stuff and needs to get 9$ back of a ten buck,
and the ones who buy always steal the 9$ change one way or the other...

whoops metascore 56 at metacritic.com
Post edited September 27, 2014 by superstande
superstande: https://indiegamestand.com/store/489/pirates-of-black-cove-gold-edition-2013/
one dollar...

And it's Topware Interactive, so I'd check if they have another DRM on top (pun intended) of whatever DRM the game has.
Post edited September 27, 2014 by dyscode
dyscode: And it's Topware Interactive, so I'd check if they have another DRM on top (pun intended) of whatever DRM the game has.
This one doesn't. At least, not according to this list.
Grargar: This one doesn't.
I can confirm this. ;)
Grargar: This one doesn't.
triock: I can confirm this. ;)
good to know :)
Getcomposted: Amazon are having another Free Android Apps Day. TODAY (Saturday, 27th September) only.

Amazon.com
Amazon.co.uk

SketchBook Pro, Alarm Clock+ and MetaMoji Note (Kindle Fire only) seem to be Amazon.com exclusives, the other 24 apps are the same.

Of note are:
Another World (DotEmu) and Heroes of Steel RPG Elite (Trese Borthers) for gamers.
Knots 3D for the nerds. :)
http://www.amazon.com/Heroes-of-Steel-RPG-Elite/dp/B00J0HVB7U/ref=sr_1_21?s=mobile-apps&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1411813372&amp;sr=1-21 is regionally locked... or so it says on the purchase page. All the rest worked for me, thanks :)
Post edited September 27, 2014 by BlackThorny
BlackThorny: http://www.amazon.com/Heroes-of-Steel-RPG-Elite/dp/B00J0HVB7U/ref=sr_1_21?s=mobile-apps&amp;ie=UTF8&amp;qid=1411813372&amp;sr=1-21 is regionally locked... or so it says on the purchase page. All the rest worked for me, thanks :)
Did you try the UK site as well to see if you can get Heroes of Steel from there?
Getcomposted: Did you try the UK site as well to see if you can get Heroes of Steel from there?
I can confirm that I'm also unable to download the app from both the American and UK Amazon.
superstande: https://indiegamestand.com/store/489/pirates-of-black-cove-gold-edition-2013/
one dollar...

It's not a bad game, it's just mediocre, my complains were some graphical glitchs and random (small) freezes that they never fixed and that the game gets boring pretty quick (especially when they make you travel different points far from each other),
Grargar: I can confirm that I'm also unable to download the app from both the American and UK Amazon.
Drat. :(
one dollar...

Cyraxpt: It's not a bad game, it's just mediocre, my complains were some graphical glitchs and random (small) freezes that they never fixed and that the game gets boring pretty quick (especially when they make you travel different points far from each other),
maybe worth a dollar, then :)
Pity, not a lot of excellent piratey-arr games around, new ones at least, it seems...
In addition to the 5 bundles expiring soon at that madth3 mentioned, they're also giving away 50 copies of a new Steam game - [url=http://store.steampowered.com/app/296630/]Kraven Manor. Rock, Paper, Shotgun have a review of it here.

Scroll to the bottom of the screen to see the GA. Be warned, they ask you to either enter using Facebook or your email address.
At the moment, there are 37,813 entries, which means you have a 1/756 chance of winning a copy. :)

==================================================================================================

SquareEnix Europe also have a little sale going on - The Eidos Anthology (34 games + DLC) for £39.99.
The Eidos Anthology consists of:

Battlestations Pacific
Battlestation Midway
Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Director´s Cut
Deus Ex: GOTYE
Deus Ex: The Fall
Deus Ex: Invisible War
Hitman: Absolution Elite Edition
Hitman 2: Silent Assassin
Hitman 3: Contracts
Hitman: Blood Money
Hitman: Codename 47
Just Cause
Just Cause 2
Just Cause 2 DLC Collection
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
Kane and Lynch 2: Dog Days
Kane & Lynch 2 DLC Alliance Weapon Pack
Kane & Lynch 2 DLC Multiplayer Masks Pack
Kane & Lynch 2 DLC The Doggie Bag
Lara Croft Guardian of light
Lara Croft Guardian of Light DLC All the Trappings - Challenge Pack 1
Lara Croft Guardian of Light DLC Hazardous Reunion - Challenge Pack 3
Lara Croft Guardian of Light DLC Raziel and Kain Character Pack
Lara Croft Guardian of Light DLC Things that Go Boom - Challenge Pack 2
Tomb Raider Anniversary
Tomb Raider I
Tomb Raider II
Tomb Raider III: Adventures of Laracroft
Tomb Raider IV: The Last Revelation
Tomb Raider V: Chronicles
Tomb Raider VI: The Angel of Darkness
Tomb Raider VII: Legend
Tomb Raider VIII: Underworld
Tomb Raider GOTY (2013)
Legacy of Kain: Defiance
Nosgoth Veteran Pack
Blood Omen 2: Legacy of Kain
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver
Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2
THIEF - Master Thief Edition
Thief: The Dark Project / GOLD Edition
Thief II: The Metal Age
Thief: Deadly Shadows
Thief: Booster Bundle

As well as smaller collections of the above games ranging from Battlestations Collection for £2.25 to Tomb Raider Raider for £15.00.

All Steam.
Post edited September 28, 2014 by Getcomposted