It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: Yes, it's quite fun, even though it's still in beta. Similar to (but better than, in my opinion) Paranautical Activity (another beta).
Uhm, i thought PA was ok, i'll buy the bundle then, i'll need the leftovers for the "i want to play a game" anyway.
Cyraxpt: Uhm, i thought PA was ok, i'll buy the bundle then, i'll need the leftovers for the "i want to play a game" anyway.
Yah, Paranautical Activity is fun as well. Fancy Skulls I tend to recommend higher because it seems more balanced. Plus I really like the bizarre enemies. :)
IAmSinistar: So only the original two are DRM-free, and maybe one more? Well, less of a bargain after all then.
Well, the email did not say that those games will be only on Steam, so who knows?
:/
IAmSinistar: So only the original two are DRM-free, and maybe one more? Well, less of a bargain after all then.
madth3: Well, the email did not say that those games will be only on Steam, so who knows?
:/
Right, I realise they could be both, given that the opening titles are. Just less enthused now, given that the rest of the reveals could all be DRM'd. (Well, apart from the one you mention in the email, unless that's on Origin or Uplay instead.)

I'll try to be more positive though. I did get a game at a good price already, and I assume I can gift away the Steam keys, unless my Desura redemption nuked those.
IAmSinistar: Right, I realise they could be both, given that the opening titles are. Just less enthused now, given that the rest of the reveals could all be DRM'd. (Well, apart from the one you mention in the email, unless that's on Origin or Uplay instead.)

I'll try to be more positive though. I did get a game at a good price already, and I assume I can gift away the Steam keys, unless my Desura redemption nuked those.
That one game is almost certainly not Origin or Uplay; more than likely, a greenlight title.

The Desura redemption won't nuke your Steam keys. You can access them both through your Indie Royale account and your Desura account.
Steam has a paradox sale going on, go get your Crusader Kings 2, as it's one of the best games ever made and the best game paradox has made.
KneeTheCap: Steam has a paradox sale going on, go get your Crusader Kings 2, as it's one of the best games ever made and the best game paradox has made.
Link for those interested.
KneeTheCap: Steam has a paradox sale going on, go get your Crusader Kings 2, as it's one of the best games ever made and the best game paradox has made.
Grargar: Link for those interested.
Thank you :)
Grargar: The Desura redemption won't nuke your Steam keys. You can access them both through your Indie Royale account and your Desura account.
Ta, appreciated clever kitty.
IAmSinistar: ... Just less enthused now, given that the rest of the reveals could all be DRM'd...
Today's should be the only Steam-only. Check the banner, it now says 9 DRM-Free games:
http://www.indieroyale.com/?royale=182
pablodusk: Today's should be the only Steam-only. Check the banner, it now says 9 DRM-Free games:
Awwwwwesooooome! Much ta, optimism restored. :)
Weekend Deals at Steam:

- Democracy 3 and DLC -66%
- Dynasty Warriors 8: Xtreme Legends Complete Edition and DLC -50%

Daily Deal:
- Planetary Anhiliation and DLC -50%
Post edited October 02, 2014 by madth3
pablodusk: Today's should be the only Steam-only. Check the banner, it now says 9 DRM-Free games:
IAmSinistar: Awwwwwesooooome! Much ta, optimism restored. :)
This could be a really good deal (DRM-free + Desura + Steam, at least for 9 of them) and I didn't own Huntsman Orphanage either.
high rated
<span class="bold">The Humble Weekly Bundle: Neko Entertainment</span>

PWYW
Puddle (DRM-Free/Steam/Android, Windows/Mac/Linux)
The Mysterious Cities of Gold (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows)

$1
Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon (Steam, Windows)
GAUGE (Steam, Windows)

$5
Wooden Sen'SeY (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Storm (Steam, Windows)
Poof (DRM-Free/Steam, Windows, Mac*, Linux*)

Includes soundtracks for Crouching Pony Hidden Dragon, Poof, Puddle and Wooden Sen'SeY.

*Poof's Mac and Linux builds are only available for the Steam version.
Post edited October 02, 2014 by Grargar
GabiMoro: This could be a really good deal (DRM-free + Desura + Steam, at least for 9 of them) and I didn't own Huntsman Orphanage either.
Quite so. I jumped on at 99-cent start, and am glad I'll be able to partake of the remaining mystery titles DRM-free. I suspect I probably will already have one or more of them, but so far they've been unveiling titles which I have a favourable impression of. So it will be great if the quality level maintains this baseline all the way through.